We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower.

remove restore life from boss the Ultimate zone

The Ultimate Zone (Eternal Libray, Dusk Pirates den, Eeri's Library) are a bit easy to do when being has the recommended CR plus the problem and that has a time limit to can kills the boss before he gets the HP back.

I have a suggestion of remove the HP Recovery effect from the boss when our character dies and before time runs out and the boss recovers HP.

since even if you have 1,350,000 or 1,900,000 CR to make Eeri or Eternal and almost impossible to kill the boss before time runs out and does not help much You take 60% of HP of boss and you die and restore the HP of the whole boss.

I think that this system of these 3 Ultime zone is very bad and forces a CR much higher than the recommended.

forces the win without dying even 1 times and still before the time ends and the boss recover HP
if you can remove that part of the HP restoration would be a blessing

Comments

• IceIce Member, Player Moderators mod

If you have trouble surviving, you can buy HP pots now from Tamsi that restore 70% HP for 80k gold. Almost all classes can do the ultimate zones at the recommended CR with a bit of practice.

• RPN7NPCCG6RPN7NPCCG6 Member, KOL ✭✭

Tbh, some classes can do ultimate zones even with lower than recommended cr, like way lower now. And most of them can do at recommended cr. To think of it, HP recovery prevents you from intentionally dying to reset cooldowns. You can still kinda make it work in 2 party I guess.

• W97Y7P6EN6W97Y7P6EN6 Member, KOL

doomblades can do the dungeons just fine, so no problem.

you don't have a doomblade? want some justice for your class?
    ALLm don't care, EME don't care, paying players (which consist completely of doomblade mains) don't care.

• HijikiriHijikiri Member, KOL

@PP597W94LA said:
    The Ultimate Zone (Eternal Libray, Dusk Pirates den, Eeri's Library) are a bit easy to do when being has the recommended CR plus the problem and that has a time limit to can kills the boss before he gets the HP back.

I have a suggestion of remove the HP Recovery effect from the boss when our character dies and before time runs out and the boss recovers HP.

since even if you have 1,350,000 or 1,900,000 CR to make Eeri or Eternal and almost impossible to kill the boss before time runs out and does not help much You take 60% of HP of boss and you die and restore the HP of the whole boss.

I think that this system of these 3 Ultime zone is very bad and forces a CR much higher than the recommended.

forces the win without dying even 1 times and still before the time ends and the boss recover HP
    if you can remove that part of the HP restoration would be a blessing

Oh gawd!! Don't make any changes!! it's already too easy!! Get Gud Son...

• PP597W94LAPP597W94LA Member, KOL

@RyceCream said:
    If you have trouble surviving, you can buy HP pots now from Tamsi that restore 70% HP for 80k gold. Almost all classes can do the ultimate zones at the recommended CR with a bit of practice.

@RyceCream said:

practice in the DG helps a lot but if you have low CR of the recommend type Eeri or Eternal of the to do without it takes damage

that after 3 minutes the boss starts to restore HP, translating you can have 900k cr in the eeri survives for 9 minutes in the last boss without dies, more only 3 minutes the boss Hp starts to restore the HP then it needs to have CR higher than recommended

and what I want said and farm eeri with alt 900k or eternal with an alt of 1,500k cr even taking 20 minutes per run
    equal to the DGs of the closers as the ultim (raid) needs a total 600k atk to do in 5 minutes and with 200k total atk does in 30 minutes without dies or ends the resu

• PP597W94LAPP597W94LA Member, KOL

@RPN7NPCCG6 said:
    Tbh, some classes can do ultimate zones even with lower than recommended cr, like way lower now. And most of them can do at recommended cr. To think of it, HP recovery prevents you from intentionally dying to reset cooldowns. You can still kinda make it work in 2 party I guess.

put a Debuff that causes the skill that has more damage to wait 30 seconds before using it
    or places a debuff that reduces damage for 30 sec to prevent players from dying only by cooldown.