We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Age of the prodigy

Just asking out of curiosity: Is there any info out there about the age of the prodigy?

Comments

• AganiceAganice Member

I'm just going to leave this here.

• 6YDPYCJKKC6YDPYCJKKC Member, KOL

@Aganice said:
    I'm just going to leave this here.

I would prefer if you refrain from posting these types of responses since they do not contribute anything to the purpose of this thread.

• KitsuneCuddlerKitsuneCuddler Member, KOL

She's not legal

• EWNMAHJEJMEWNMAHJEJM Member, KOL

asks is this the police when you already know who you called

• YamiXYamiX Member, KOL

@6YDPYCJKKC said:
    Just asking out of curiosity: Is there any info out there about the age of the prodigy?

Hmmmm.... why asking?

• NopiNopi Member ✭✭✭

While there's no info I know, the Western hemisphere has a different view of these characters. While in the East, people don't associate age with looks, here in the West, if it looks like a kid, it IS a kid, period. A fair example is EME's other game here, Tera. That game's elin characters were created as adults by the original developers. But in the West, they are seen as kids regardless of lore simply because of their looks. So the Western society (mainly the religious sector which is extremely strong in dictating what everyone should like) expects everyone to treat kid looking characters as kids. Actually, you having to make this thread and ask this (plus the p-bear and police related responses) could be used as proof of this heavy sway this society has in this matter.

So if I'm to give an answer, it would be: It depends on where you live.

• kvaziokvazio Member, Pre-CBT Tester
    edited November 2018

Prodigy is in her early teens.

• Arnica1991Arnica1991 Member, KOL

She's old enough.

• BeFrostBeFrost Member ✭✭

She has no age because she isn't real zzzzzzzz