We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Addressing Ghostly Scales.

edited October 2018 in General Discussion

As of now the item seems to be pretty hard to obtain from a new players perspective, veterans usually have a piglet pot and maxed out FM drop-rate and lots of geared alts, henceforth it is obsolete to them.

So let's get to the point of this thread.

I can't help but stress, please create an alternate way to gain the named item, Ghost Shards are extremely easy to obtain to the point where it's just trivial fodder, so the most common sense method to solve this problem is, make them redeemable for a scale, or well, increase the drop-rate.

tl:dr: make ghost shards redeemable for ghostly scales.

Comments

• NAWAXEYNR5NAWAXEYNR5 Member ✭✭

agreed

along with that changes, kholdor charms need to be droppable as well

• HijikiriHijikiri Member, KOL

Nah the drops are fine. I have 13 alts. Atleast 6 alts out of 13 get ghost scales. Sometimes an alt can get 2 or 3 drops from running ST 5 times. Stop being lazy!! Make more alts and level them up to run ST. Even my 400CR alt finishes ST and gets a ghost scale every now and then. Oh gawd, just for one alt your already complaining???

• SpireaSpirea Member ✭✭✭

Not everyone wants to play the alt game or have the time to, ghost scales are an old currency, they should be easier to get.

• W97Y7P6EN6W97Y7P6EN6 Member, KOL

ghost scales and the charms they make are the only way to make money when you have less than 1 million cr.
    don't be stingy. buy them.

• BeFrostBeFrost Member ✭✭

53 scales and counting not hard to get like every thing in the game alts alt alts

• CL6KA9JMEKCL6KA9JMEK Member
    edited October 2018

@BeFrost said:
    53 scales and counting not hard to get like every thing in the game alts alt alts

@Hijikiri said:
    Nah the drops are fine. I have 13 alts. Atleast 6 alts out of 13 get ghost scales. Sometimes an alt can get 2 or 3 drops from running ST 5 times. Stop being lazy!! Make more alts and level them up to run ST. Even my 400CR alt finishes ST and gets a ghost scale every now and then. Oh gawd, just for one alt your already complaining???

I'm not entirely sure if you guys can read, i explicitly wrote that to people like "you" it's obsolete.

• RTCGXA7WHLRTCGXA7WHL Member, KOL
    edited October 2018

I have to agree, only just got into this game when Artifex came out, why did I leave in the first place?
    well when I log on because i feel "I have to" then follow up with "I must play ALL my alts even if i really don't want to, but if i don't then my main misses out on materials" makes the game feel like a chore over a fun game,
    I am a little worried this mind set will kick in again sooner or later, especially trying to farm this god dam dragon horn.....

I love this game and even ok at throwing some money into it, but yeah the feeling of the set up/mechanics trying to "entrap me" to the point i can't watch a tv series or a few movies or hell dedicate a few solid hours into other games.....makes me resent this game a little?