We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Helioflare concerns

edited November 2018 in General Discussion

The weapon is in dire need of some buffs, i suggest at least adding the human&fey damage that the empress had on it aswell, as it stands it's weaker than Empress & Thermalar based on the situation or type of mob you're fighting.

Comments

• W97Y7P6EN6W97Y7P6EN6 Member, KOL

this is how you get cr inflation.
    nerf therma, empress AND boss hitpoints instead.

• 4LN5LANMTK4LN5LANMTK Member, KOL

the bad thing is that between empress and helioflare there isn't a good difference like from thermalar/octave to kholdor ( special properties aside ) they need more atk power indeed and maybe more prime attribute

• ForgetMercyForgetMercy Member, KOL ✭✭

@4LN5LANMTK said:
    the bad thing is that between empress and helioflare there isn't a good difference like from thermalar/octave to kholdor ( special properties aside ) they need more atk power indeed and maybe more prime attribute

Just giving the weapon the thermalar skill damage property or the Empress's human&fey property would make it superior than both of them and fix most of the issues.

• I agree. We need actual gear progression. Working your ass off to not even get a real upgrade on your strength sucks.

• MorrigainMorrigain Member ✭✭

It's sad that Em said in their patchnotes that helioflare is THE STRONGEST WEAPON IN THE GAME. Making such bold statements while knowing nothing of the game makes them seem rly stupid. I agree the weapon needs some buffs or make it cheaper to evo. 200+ misery shards is just insane for the droprate they have.

• DarkySaytyDarkySayty Member
    edited November 2018

I tested the new weapon and the passive damage is not working, especially for FM. think about it, 5% damage to each mob in the industry, 20mobs would be 100% more damage and that's not happening. In my case of DB, the mov speed reduction passive is working, but the other two damage passive do not appear in status, either in the training area, or in FM or Danger zones.

• ForgetMercyForgetMercy Member, KOL ✭✭

@DarkySayty said:
    I tested the new weapon and the passive damage is not working, especially for FM. think about it, 5% damage to each mob in the industry, 20mobs would be 100% more damage and that's not happening. In my case of DB, the mov speed reduction passive is working, but the other two damage passive do not appear in status, either in the training area, or in FM or Danger zones.

Because it's mistranslated i think the actual effect is that it applies a 5% armour debuff to each enemy in the sector.

''THE STRONGEST WEAPON IN THE GAME'' IS THIS AN OUT OF SEASON APRIL FOOL'S JOKE? XD

• MyriasMyrias Member ✭✭

heard they are considering rebalancing it...

• 5ECYJKKLHW5ECYJKKLHW Member, KOL

Its useless weapon. Somehow I upgraded my thermlar into it and now regret. My CR raise but real damage output drops a lot, I can no longer farm ultimate zones and FM like i do before "UPGRADE''.

Thanks a lot for ''THE STRONGEST WEAPON IN THE GAME''.

• BeFrostBeFrost Member ✭✭

Well just keep using your old weapon or did you salvage it

• 5ECYJKKLHW5ECYJKKLHW Member, KOL

My old weapon is gone. Evolved Evo4 Thermalar into Helioflare Pistol using Legendary Smith NPC, thats was huge misteke.

edited November 2018

well there's an increase in stats when you evolve, but the problem are the special propreties, so would be good if it gain like more atk power or a slightly change in the special prop, but if they keep like that, that's because they think it's good and just skip the weapon or rip who evolved i guess