We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Should I come back to Kritika?

I stopped playing Kritika early this year, wondering if many people still play and is it worth it to come back..

Best Answers

• VertanaciaVertanacia Member, KOL
    Accepted Answer

theres a major update patch on december 5th and they are reworking the transition from lvl65 zones (xan) to wh(70) so you can get into the newer content more easily, probably worth a shot

• 4LN5LANMTK4LN5LANMTK Member, KOL
    Accepted Answer

yes give it a try, but i recommend play with friends and people there's a lot of new content to know

• ReiatzuReiatzu Member, KOL ✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer

Game has become a lot more casual with tons of casual life changes since release. Like others have said, there is a big patch tomorrow with lots of huge changes especially for newer players. I would give it a shot.

• SpooklesSpookles Member, KOL ✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer

I came back after quitting for quite a while. All I can say is it is still really fun, but unless you are REALLY willing to put some time and or money into it, you aren't going to "catch up" or even keep up. I would suggest coming back and just having fun with it and playing casually. No point in banging your head against a wall unless you find you are really into it.

• NopiNopi Member ✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer

The current progression patch made it easier to try to catch up with at least some of the later dungeons. Current quest gear will get your character way past 300K CR (my cat got up to 432K). Those who did Windhome but still have characters below 300K CR are encouraged to re do it to get more powerful items. Anyone above 400K may benefit through gearing up an alt instead.

So yeah, at least temporarily, it seems to be a good thing to play this game.

Answers

• W97Y7P6EN6W97Y7P6EN6 Member, KOL

no. only whales and nolifers are left playing.
    if you just play casually once a week you wont get anywhere.

• LustifyLustify Member

I think I might give Kritika another chance then, you guys are making some very valid points although last time I checked up on it, my guild was dead.
    thanks

• YMF7T4L7TPYMF7T4L7TP Member, KOL

The game is still good in my opinion, but some dungeons are just too hard. You need a lot of CR to do them ( whitout someone asking)

• MCNDP66RNNMCNDP66RNN Member, KOL ✭✭
    edited December 2018

I too am thinking about coming back to this game. I haven't played in almost a year. Still see familiar faces here.

Anyway, I'll probably give Archer a try. I'm still at 1.3mil CR and left when Abe/Titan was endgame, am I too far behind to catch up?

• NopiNopi Member ✭✭✭

@MCNDP66RNN said:
    I too am thinking about coming back to this game. I haven't played in almost a year. Still see familiar faces here.

Anyway, I'll probably give Archer a try. I'm still at 1.3mil CR and left when Abe/Titan was endgame, am I too far behind to catch up?

From what little I could gather around, the sweet spot to do most content right now is somewhere around 2.3M and 2.7M There are places that recommend more, and from what I've seen around, many people have managed to get 4M+ CR. You may need better SR for some challenges too.

Again, this is from what I could gather around and my info could be a little off.

• LustifyLustify Member

man I was gone for so long all my friends quit hahaha, add me if you want
    IGN: ZeroKira