We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Aren't the dungeons action zone and secret warehous too difficult? You get litterly 1shotted

I never complain about kritika, but this makes me a little bit angry. Secret warehous recommand 1mil cr, i have 2.7mil CR + 7 potions buffs and i cant still beat it with shadow mage. Also action zone dungeons, 1 hit from lylo and you are death. I think this is a bit too over done. A boss need to be difficult, but its just not fun to get 1 shotted by every single boss now. Even if people say shadow mage are the weakest, that does not the fact that i cant even beat a 1mil cr recommand dungeon. Pls do something about that 1 shotted thing. Boss being difficult is cool, but not if you get 1shotted evey time. ( what is the purpose of HP then?)

Comments

• W97Y7P6EN6W97Y7P6EN6 Member, KOL

if you really have 2.7 mil cr you wont have any problems. in fact you should beat floor 60 in arena easily.
    checking rankings shows that you lie.

• YMF7T4L7TPYMF7T4L7TP Member, KOL

..... wth are you talking about? who said something about floors. Go read better pls. Action zone and secret warehous**

• YMF7T4L7TPYMF7T4L7TP Member, KOL

or shall i better say: go to action zone or do warehous on shadowmage solo with 2.5mil cr , i wonder what you will say

• You might need to work on your SR a bit more if you are getting one shotted. My Artifex with 2.3m CR can breeze through Warehouse on normal really easily and can even live Insane no problem (Possibly even extreme as well) though as you mentioned about weak classes Artifex is considered up there as one of the weakest as well. Then again my Artifex is sitting on almost 100k SR, so most if not anything is survivable for her.

As for Action zones, they are a bit different since those scale based on your CR. So the stronger you are, the stronger the enemies become as well. I still don't get 1 shotted, but I can die quickly if I'm not careful and not dodge a full combo can kill me.

• NopiNopi Member ✭✭✭

@Darkrulerjoe said:
    You might need to work on your SR a bit more if you are getting one shotted. My Artifex with 2.3m CR can breeze through Warehouse on normal really easily and can even live Insane no problem (Possibly even extreme as well) though as you mentioned about weak classes Artifex is considered up there as one of the weakest as well. Then again my Artifex is sitting on almost 100k SR, so most if not anything is survivable for her.

As for Action zones, they are a bit different since those scale based on your CR. So the stronger you are, the stronger the enemies become as well. I still don't get 1 shotted, but I can die quickly if I'm not careful and not dodge a full combo can kill me.

When shatter table was a thing, people were complaining about the same. That bosses were hitting too hard. But when you checked everyone's SR, they were all below 17K or some ridiculously low amount. When people started buffing their SR a bit, then shatter table became a thing of the past as everyone (minus me because idontcare) started to solo it.

I don't know OP's case well, but if it's along the lines of having to buff SR a bit, then it would be the exact same thing as the ST times.

• J6FMCKRXXYJ6FMCKRXXY Member, KOL

The game should not be balanced around having all gear pieces +19 and perfectly rolled. I'm cool with bosses dealing lots of damage as long as you have viable strategies to avoid it not just gear checks. Many of these bosses are massive AOEs or Bullet-Hells that you can't help but get hit by if you have the wrong class. (action zones are the most annoying) Like OP was saying, I dont think I used too many HP pots ever after like level 40, things will either 1 shot you or burst you down with multihits.

• ReiatzuReiatzu Member, KOL ✭✭✭

You don't need +19 gear to not get one shotted. You have to make sure you are rolling the right defensive stats. Build around Damage reduction (Helm, Chest, Pants, even accessories if you have to) and stack HP secondary and you shouldn't have that much of a problem. There are titles such as meaty, and some charms and emblems can help stack damage reduction. Damage reduction can makes the damage you receive pretty laughable, but you need a significant amount of it.

• RomanHolidayRomanHoliday Member, Player Moderators mod

Something that is often overlooked when examining the difficulty of a dungeon is its survival rating check. This is due to the fact that there is none listed, and you can only see the combat rating that is listed. In order to most efficiently move through levels and gear, survivability is overlooked in favor of more damage and faster clear times for better farming.

While I do believe that damage as a whole should be toned down a small amount, there are many steps you can take to reduce the damage you are taking. Roll damage reduction on accessories, chest, legs, and roll them on your back + waist costume slots. Use the Meaty title which gives 5% damage reduction, and use the advanced conqueror emblem for beating floor 50 which gives damage reduction.

As far as action zones are concerned, the damage there is very high, more so than other areas due to the nature of its cr normalization; it's either kill or be killed. While this does not seem intuitive, if you can focus your burst or crowd control to taking down the key enemies, you should have an easier time completing the dungeons themselves. I believe their intent was to make this difficult with good rewards, not something you sleep on. If you are having difficulty on these zones it's to be expected and you should try to evolve your strategy to combat the dungeon. Brass Mech, for example, can stun a boss for 5 seconds. This is often enough time for you to take out a good portion of their health bar, giving you more flexibility to approach and finish them off.

Damage could be lessened, I won't argue with that, but there is a lot that can be done on the player side to mitigate these difficulties.

• J6FMCKRXXYJ6FMCKRXXY Member, KOL

Thanks for assuming we're new at this game but I have all gear slots rolled with damage reduction and HP (including accessories which most people skip!) and with titles and such have around 67% reduction and 88k SR. These bosses can still hit for around 12k. It's way more cost effective to just max out damage and burst them down before they hurt you, that's why people are taking notice of damage in action zones because with the cr restricted, it's more noticeable how high the damage output is.

• NopiNopi Member ✭✭✭

@J6FMCKRXXY said:
    Thanks for assuming we're new at this game but I have all gear slots rolled with damage reduction and HP (including accessories which most people skip!) and with titles and such have around 67% reduction and 88k SR. These bosses can still hit for around 12k. It's way more cost effective to just max out damage and burst them down before they hurt you, that's why people are taking notice of damage in action zones because with the cr restricted, it's more noticeable how high the damage output is.

Since I don't think the devs will lower the damage output from these stages unless there's a genuinely massive complain from a large group of players (though who knows, can still happen and has happened before), I feel the recommendations posted above are fair and to the point to deal with what he have at the moment. So, if you still get killed easily even with high SR and DR%, it's up to you to make up for it with your own player skill. As posted above, these stages are meant to test the player more than the gear. Said that, stages like these are also not meant for everyone to complete, as harsh as it may look. If devs note low completion rates or a fair amount of negative feedback about their difficulty, then they would decide if nerfing them is the wiser move.

• RomanHolidayRomanHoliday Member, Player Moderators mod

@J6FMCKRXXY said:

I never said that anyone was new at the game, nor did I assume that. Kritika is often a game about information and sharing that information can really help out some players. Even the best of us miss out on some small things, and providing suggestions on how to mitigate problems isn't a bad thing. Just because you might know of those specific tips doesn't mean that a random person who might be having the same troubles you are does. They might be looking on the forums after experiencing the same thing and if they happen to stumble across something that is said that might help them, that's a good thing. I agreed with the premise that damage is high and should probably be adjusted, but I tried to offer some suggestions that might help while that is not a thing. As it stands, Kritika is very much a do or die kind of game and you won't be able to tank hits as a strategy, what the survival rating is doing for you is giving you room to make a mistake or two in your dodging.