We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Kritika Online VA

there's a way to know kritika voice actors? i really like the english dub, would be good to know some info about them

Comments

• RomanHolidayRomanHoliday Member, Player Moderators mod

Each week in the EME Discord we do a question and answer session about all things Kritika. This is one of the questions that was asked some time ago:

Q:who voices the Rogue&Gunmage for the english dub of Kritika?
    A:Brianna Knickerbocker is the Rogue,,Mike Madeoy is the gunmage

If you have some specific characters in mind, I can submit a question and see if they can reply to it. Otherwise, I would need to look into it further to know if there's a source for the other characters out there.

• 4LN5LANMTK4LN5LANMTK Member, KOL

thanks! yes would be nice to know them all ahah, but eclair/psion in particular

• RomanHolidayRomanHoliday Member, Player Moderators mod

@4LN5LANMTK said:

Went ahead and submitted it, here's the result:

Q: I love the voices for the English dub of Kritika! Is there any way to see who the voice actors are? In particular, I'd really like to know who voices the Psion / Eclair

A: Voice of Psion is performed by a professional voice actress named Anya, and FYI, she has also performed Prodigy as well.

• 4LN5LANMTK4LN5LANMTK Member, KOL

@RomanHoliday said:

@4LN5LANMTK said:

Went ahead and submitted it, here's the result:

Q: I love the voices for the English dub of Kritika! Is there any way to see who the voice actors are? In particular, I'd really like to know who voices the Psion / Eclair

A: Voice of Psion is performed by a professional voice actress named Anya, and FYI, she has also performed Prodigy as well.

nice thank you very much