We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Frost Mage Second Awakening

Frost Mages are finally getting their second awakening! Thoughts?

Teaser Video:

Comments

• NopiNopi Member ✭✭✭

Cool, hopefully we get some short CD skills there. I feel I could use more of those...

• RomanHolidayRomanHoliday Member, Player Moderators mod

I'm really excited for Frost Mage second awakening! The slide is some definite welcome mobility!

• @RomanHoliday said:
    I'm really excited for Frost Mage second awakening! The slide is some definite welcome mobility!

That attack was of particular interest to me. I also liked that rain down of ice shards attack, reminds me a bit of Archer's Rain of Arrows attacks.

• YMF7T4L7TPYMF7T4L7TP Member, KOL

Im actually tired of waiting :P, i wait for my mage since january 2017, when the first 2nd aweakends came out. Im not that hype anymore, as long they dont put on the 2nd aweakens for shadow mages i will not really play the game. Im really that bored at the moment

• TriggTrigg Member ✭✭

How hyped am I for frostmage awakening?

I think I screamed the first time I saw the trailer and forgot about everything else. Kept rewatching the entire thing. The trailer itself felt pretty creative with the magical inscription thing, knowledge passed on somehow. The costume representing the frostmage could not have been more perfect, not only Xanadu style but also something that actually looks like it can handle the cold. I could very well see future fanart of this. And the skills oh don't get me started on the skills! They all look very fun, very powerful, and possibly adds for smooth addition to our build. The slide is obviously a big fav (so fast!!), but gotta say I can hardly wait to use the new ulti. Breathtaking. I did get to catch a little bit of Kvazio's stream with the little mobile data I had left (had lost power at the time), I am so pleased that the new idle stance actually has him moving - back in closed beta I used to think frostmage was bugged or something because he was just standing there doing nothing. XD

So yes. I am pretty hyped. No other content made me react this way, not even archer reveal and I do love the archer. I am very ready to see how the remaining awakenings for gunmages will look like.

• 3MR9LPCAT53MR9LPCAT5 Member

@Trigg said:
    How hyped am I for frostmage awakening?

I think I screamed the first time I saw the trailer and forgot about everything else. Kept rewatching the entire thing. The trailer itself felt pretty creative with the magical inscription thing, knowledge passed on somehow. The costume representing the frostmage could not have been more perfect, not only Xanadu style but also something that actually looks like it can handle the cold. I could very well see future fanart of this. And the skills oh don't get me started on the skills! They all look very fun, very powerful, and possibly adds for smooth addition to our build. The slide is obviously a big fav (so fast!!), but gotta say I can hardly wait to use the new ulti. Breathtaking. I did get to catch a little bit of Kvazio's stream with the little mobile data I had left (had lost power at the time), I am so pleased that the new idle stance actually has him moving - back in closed beta I used to think frostmage was bugged or something because he was just standing there doing nothing. XD

So yes. I am pretty hyped. No other content made me react this way, not even archer reveal and I do love the archer. I am very ready to see how the remaining awakenings for gunmages will look like.

One of the streamers I watch shared a clip of Frost Mage's second awakening and his skills. I'm assuming that the title to be bestowed upon a Frost Mage is Winter Sage.

I'm looking forward to Shadow Mages and Warp Mages. I hope Warp Mages have a more futuristic look for their second awakening to match their space-time like skills.