We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Happy New Year!

This is almost a copy paste of a similar message I dropped on the Tera forums, but the intent is the same. I wanted to wish you all a great new year, with health and prosperity. Take some time from gaming to go meet or at least call your family and loved ones, and let them know today that you care for them. Work your plan for a better tomorrow, and give the concepts of love and family a central stage in your life.

Have a Happy New Year!
-Nopi

Comments

• RomanHolidayRomanHoliday Member, Player Moderators mod

Thanks for all your activity and contributions on the forums Nopi, and a happy new year to you and everyone! We might not have the largest community out there but we're all about quality over quantity. Thanks for being a special part in my gaming history that I won't soon forget.

Cheers,
    -Roman

• ReiatzuReiatzu Member, KOL ✭✭✭

Happy New Years!

• SpooklesSpookles Member, KOL ✭✭✭

@RomanHoliday said:
    we're all about quality over quantity.

This is questionable, but happy new year's to you all

• ReiatzuReiatzu Member, KOL ✭✭✭
    edited January 1

Edited in accordance to the forum rules & guidelines

• TriggTrigg Member ✭✭

Happy New Year to all. <3
    Opening post was very beautifully written, so every thing Nopi said I say too. :3

• NopiNopi Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 1

-previous post uber edited-
    Gueeeees I'll edit as well, since this is a happy thread with happy everything lel...

Anyway, had too much food for the year end stuff and my head feels way too light.... Just you all enjoy yourselves or something. :p