We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Cosmetics for Doomblade Katana, Firelord Gauntlets, Wolf Guardians electricity Aura and hands, ETC

Just thought it'd be a good idea if there was cosmetics we could buy to change the way our characters weapons/ special effects.

I'd love to have different Variations of the doomblades katana because the blue katana kinda messes up certain styles. Also having yellow lightning from wolf guardian base electricity aura around her body and her idle hand animations instead of blue would be amazing! more cosmetics, more money!

Other classes that have things they can't change like weapons, special effects, etc should also get cosmetics too!

Comments

• JerryloverJerrylover Member

This would be greatly appreciated indeed. I'd love to be able to make my firelord gauntlet look different from time to time!

• NopiNopi Member ✭✭✭

I used to have a DB and there used to be an odachi skin with a dark purple aura in the shop. No idea if it's still there, but the color was exactly the same as the dark katana DBs use. As for WG, her main color is still blue, and her specific class weapon skin (complete with blue lightning effects) was released with her 2nd awakening outfit. Would be bombastic if we could actually change the colors of all our effects, but I don't think that the devs would pursue that at this stage of the game's life.

• RomanHolidayRomanHoliday Member, Player Moderators mod
    edited January 1

Pushing the envelope with these kinds of ideas sounds superb! Personally, I find monk bracers to be pretty lackluster overall. It'd be great to see some form of bracer that is actually just hand wraps and hiding the rest of the weapon. While we're at it, invisible weapons also sounds like a fun idea.

Excellent thoughts, hopefully we see some innovation on weapon cosmetics like you suggested in the future.

• VertanaciaVertanacia Member, KOL
    edited January 1

I'm all for these kinds of cosmetic changes, doesn't impact the game at all, but brings up the commerce both for the players, and eme's pockets depending on how its implemented

• DaimusDaimus Member, KOL

EME can't do nothing about this kind of stuff. And I don't remember that Korea make any kind of movements in this direction of char customization.

@Daimus said:
    EME can't do nothing about this kind of stuff. And I don't remember that Korea make any kind of movements in this direction of char customization.

While EME does not directly do the art or cosmetics for the game, meaning your statement isn't wrong, it doesn't tell the whole story. By participating in discussions like these and providing ideas, these kind of things can be talked about with ALLM who does have the power to place them into the game. There have been several occasions where EME as a publisher was able to communicate player wishes to ALLM the developer and incite changes. Another thing to consider is that ALLM does read this forum as well, and while there is never a guarantee that anything we say will be implemented, it is read and thought about. We are getting closer to catching up so we might see more unique options like this in the future so I for one will stay hopeful.

• SpooklesSpookles Member, KOL ✭✭✭

I like the idea, but i think until more optimizations are made, the last thing we need is more glowing effects. if they do want to do this I would really hope they gave the option to turn it off for other party members.

• DaimusDaimus Member, KOL
    edited January 3

@RomanHoliday said:
    While EME does not directly do the art or cosmetics for the game, meaning your statement isn't wrong, it doesn't tell the whole story. By participating in discussions like these and providing ideas, these kind of things can be talked about with ALLM who does have the power to place them into the game. There have been several occasions where EME as a publisher was able to communicate player wishes to ALLM the developer and incite changes. Another thing to consider is that ALLM does read this forum as well, and while there is never a guarantee that anything we say will be implemented, it is read and thought about. We are getting closer to catching up so we might see more unique options like this in the future so I for one will stay hopeful.

We will grove old and grey in time when Korea will know our suggestions and cries about how uninteresting and unbalanced (or maybe just too hardcore for mediocre noobs like me) this game is on NA/EU so far.
    Also, this type of customization is good only for DB. Because even FL gauntlet is problematic for remake because of animation in waiting and for some skills. Also I don't think that Abyssmare need new types of stirring chains on her scythe, that already are completely out of place because of their appearance in comparison to the all scythes.
    And for other classes will need to remake skills to some degree for changing of element colors or partial remodeling of weapon fragments (e.g. Abyssmare chains in some skills, ice flowers and icicles for Ice Mage, hologram screens for Warp Mage, hieroglyphs for Star Lord, projection weapons for Eclair). Also we can ask for example a new models of spirit wolf for WG, or new models of doppelgangers for Shadow Mage, or new set of elemental spirits for Elementalist.

So we can cry for new funny things as much as we want and as usual get nothing back. Except new nasty bugs, crushed to dust optimization and ultra high top dungeons for total of few dozens players on few chosen classes from both servers. Also don't forget to kick asses of tech support that they need to fix a funny little bug with pet gems (and, actually, I know that they will never fix it because it gave EME quite good amount of cash in comparison to low population on servers).

P.S.: I know that I'm just too spiteful for this community.

That's fair, I understand what you're saying and I respect your points. I still think that it's worthwhile to participate in these kinds of conversations as it can further your creativity and give new light to ideas you might not have previously thought of. Even if it doesn't make it to the game, you never know when a concept for something will end up in a picture that someone will draw, or a story that someone will write.