We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Welcome our new Volunteer Moderators!

Hello folks!

As we mentioned in our Announcement sub-forum, we are now working with volunteer moderators to help us make the forums a fun, inviting, informative place. Those of you that are familiar with our Player Council team will already be familiar with our Kritika specific moderators:

@Ice
@RomanHoliday

Please join me in welcoming and thanking them for the hard work that they do!

Comments

• JerryloverJerrylover Member

I appreciate the mods. Keep up the good work folks! <3

• RomanHolidayRomanHoliday Member, Player Moderators mod

Thanks BearShoes! I hope to do my best and work with my fellow moderators to give the EME community a place they can feel comfortable discussing their ideas and conveying their thoughts.

• IceIce Member, Player Moderators mod

Hello and thanks for the mention BearShoes. I'll try my best to be active on the forums. Even though I don't comment frequently, I do read the posts and forward concerns and ideas. Don't let your frustrations bottle up, let it out on the forums (constructively)!

• ForgetMercyForgetMercy Member, KOL ✭✭

Forum moderation was definitely needed thanks Bear! and of course a big welcome to Ice & Roman both are very well informed veteran players and the majority of the community can trust their decisions on most things, i've personally already seen alot of improvement on the forums and its become a much more active place for feedback and useful information following this step, hope it stays that way as-well.

• NopiNopi Member ✭✭✭

Congrats!

• TriggTrigg Member ✭✭

This year has started off wonderfully, forum moderation is a very welcome feature - I think it will help making the forums a more welcome place for thoughts, contributions or just sharing the love for the game as originally intended, possibly even more lively than it already is. Wishing you all the best, especially to the mods Roman and Ice I have faith in you guys. :3 Thank you always.

PS - sweet avatars I like em. :>

• NAWAXEYNR5NAWAXEYNR5 Member ✭✭

so there are more mods than non mods. wow.

• MajorThorMajorThor Member ✭✭

Couldn't help but to notice that Closers and Tera have 3 volunteer mods and we have 2. I volunteer as tribute.