We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Jelly Run

I was surprised to discover just how fun this game mode was. Initially, I thought I would just be partying up for my daily jelly beans, but after participating in it once, it's something I look forward to now. I wish I wasn't limited to just 3 runs per day, I'd enjoy seeing a home for this so I could play with my friends, even without rewards I'd still participate and have a good time. Let me know your experiences with Jelly Run!

Comments

• IceIce Member, Player Moderators mod

Yes

• KitsuneCuddlerKitsuneCuddler Member, KOL

I haven't played it but I already know it's awesome don't @ me

• TheIRavenlTheIRavenl Member ✭✭

I agree, this mode is something different, not mindlessly grinding/farming, a good change of pace, I'd also like to see this as a permanent mode, and maybe more maps to play on for this mode.

• 3MR9LPCAT53MR9LPCAT5 Member

I feel that it's a great mode that deserves its title of 'Event Dungeon'. It feels very different to what we normally get, and is a breath of fresh air. This, in line with the event previously for the release of Prodigy, is something I would enjoy playing with friends, as well as offering a different type of PvP that is not exclusively related to combat.

• ForgetMercyForgetMercy Member, KOL ✭✭

Game mode is pretty fun, was playing it for the first time yesterday with my party and we were laughing throughout the entire time, it's definitely a fun time and a change of pace would like to see it stick around as-well

• ReiatzuReiatzu Member, KOL ✭✭✭

Jelly Run is what Kritika PVP aspires to be.

• TriggTrigg Member ✭✭

Normally I shy away from pvp, though I have found that part of the charm in parties I have had with my guild was that everyone was as confused as I was. XD It's like we do it more for the fun(insanity) than for the reward.

• W97Y7P6EN6W97Y7P6EN6 Member, KOL

more like no rewards.
    -299 remaining

• TheFeederTheFeeder Member ✭✭

after the emblem, pet gem, and accent box there is really nothing to gain from doing the event

• J6FMCKRXXYJ6FMCKRXXY Member, KOL

Am I missing something? Like literally all the Jelly Run items on alandra have negative quantity and can't be bough so is this event broken?