We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Skill Resetter

i didnt get my skill resetter for my archer at level 40 now im level 45. ive check the mailbox and no there is only 2 system event rewards no skill resetter.

Comments

• SpooklesSpookles Member, KOL ✭✭✭

you don't get either the one at 40 or 65 anymore. Its a really bad idea since most people have no idea what they are picking while leveling a new class. Guess you either buy one off the auction house or with kredd now. You can also look at the daily deals. Sometimes they have free 3 day elite scrolls which gives you a few things, one of which is a skill resetter for 3 days.

• 6LLFHFFEXC6LLFHFFEXC Member, KOL

thanks for the replied.

• NopiNopi Member ✭✭✭

After Archer update, I've got it for Artifex but not for Archer, so it may be an Archer only issue. On the other hand, leveling an archer will get you the target event rewards plus 1100 dye points from a separate event.

• 4LN5LANMTK4LN5LANMTK Member, KOL

it seems they fixed it cause after last update they sent to my archer mail 2 skill resetters