We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Starhenge title

Hello, any plans on reducing the amount of times you need to run starhenge dungeons for the title set?
Right now, you have to run them a total of 480 times for only 400AP, 1% AS and 1% MS.
It wasn't so bad when it was current content, right now it's just plain tedious to get on any character that wasnt farming those dungeons as current content.
It is the only title set in the game with rediculous objectives for the reward/time spent ratio.
The new title set for challenger zones is less tedious to get, people already have it, and lesser geared players can potentially just ask for a 1hour carry and get it.
Can we potentially see a reduction in amount of times needed for this title set? 120 clears per zone is quite a bit, as it is old content and the only rewards you get per runs are boss souls, and the salvageables give poor kritium compared to wh

Comments

• MajorThorMajorThor Member ✭✭

Considering how inflated stats are these days it makes little to no sense in grinding for this title set. The requirements should end at the 20/20 portion.

• YMF7T4L7TPYMF7T4L7TP Member, KOL

i managed it to that title :P instead of reducing the runs, better improve the stats. so that players who had run that many amounts, will not be forgotten

• NopiNopi Member ✭✭✭

@YMF7T4L7TP said:
    i managed it to that title :P instead of reducing the runs, better improve the stats. so that players who had run that many amounts, will not be forgotten

I'd vouch for this. Keep the grind, but make it more desirable.