We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Costume Availability

Archer,Psion and Prodigy easily have the Lotus costume in EMP shop,but what about Reapers and Rogues?.For Rogue,Lotus Monastry Costume Selector is available only in Mega Mystery Boxes and the Blade Dance and Spike Costume that are originally Rogue Costumes are in Korean version are still not available in the EU/NA version. When will we get Red Lotus, Blade Dance and Spike Costumes for Rogue,will they be available in EMP shop in near future,if yes how soon can we expect them

Comments

• AistAist Member, KOL ✭✭✭

While Archer does have the Lotus costume, its missing a ton of other Kredd costumes. She has like one page of costume pieces vs every other class that has like 3-5 pages. I agree though, its time they opened up on the costumes.

to add to this..why only sell the bikinis/swimsuits for a couple months a year? Seems like missing out on a lot of profit. Maybe sell one bikini/swimsuit for each class all year and have a special one every summer?

• NopiNopi Member ✭✭✭

There's a lot of stuff hiding in RNG boxes or as (also RNG) rewards from higher difficulty places. There's a lot of stuff I see players wear that I know not where they come from. I suppose that's part of the so called intended scarcity and also to sort of prevent everyone from wearing the same stuff always (silly reason but I've heard some people mention it). Another reason is that since many agree that costumes is the true end game, some may stay hard to obtain. This will not fully explain why certain costumes are easily available to some classes and not for others, but that's how I try to understand the situation.

Also, ever since kagerfield stopped selling costume boxes, I've lost access to the queen of spades outfit. I see a lot of noblias out there wearing it but I don't know where it is now. I have it on my rogues and reapers but would like to know it's current location to try and farm more. I think it's one of the best outfits out there.

edited January 22

@Nopi said:
    Also, ever since kagerfield stopped selling costume boxes, I've lost access to the queen of spades outfit. I see a lot of noblias out there wearing it but I don't know where it is now. I have it on my rogues and reapers but would like to know it's current location to try and farm more. I think it's one of the best outfits out there.

This bugs me also, since i have like 3 pieces of this and now I can no longer get the rest of it. you should at least be able to buy this costume with Kredd. Why completely remove a costume from the game?

• NopiNopi Member ✭✭✭

@Aist said:

This bugs me also, since i have like 3 pieces of this and now I can no longer get the rest of it. you should at least be able to buy this costume with Kredd. Why completely remove a costume from the game?

So it's not available through any means now? That's a real bummer. Now, I wouldn't toss this into the kred shop, since it was something others got through in game means. So they should just add it to the drop tables of something. OR put it for sale for violet souls or something.

edited January 23

@Nopi said:

@Aist said:

So it's not available through any means now? That's a real bummer. Now, I wouldn't toss this into the kred shop, since it was something others got through in game means. So they should just add it to the drop tables of something. OR put it for sale for violet souls or something.

Agreed. It needs to be somewhere. Kredd probably the worst option. I think it would be a nice thing to get with FM or Arena coins.Either way, it needs to be made available again. It was removed with no warning.

• RomanHolidayRomanHoliday Member, Player Moderators mod

@Aist said:

@Nopi said:

I remember this costume! I'll put a word in that it's not in circulation anymore and try to pass a Q&A question about when we might see it in the near future; thanks for pointing it out!

• 39AMFLTX7939AMFLTX79 Member, KOL
    edited January 27

.> @spaceguy said:

Archer,Psion and Prodigy easily have the Lotus costume in EMP shop,but what about Reapers and Rogues?.For Rogue,Lotus Monastry Costume Selector is available only in Mega Mystery Boxes and the Blade Dance and Spike Costume that are originally Rogue Costumes are in Korean version are still not available in the EU/NA version. When will we get Red Lotus, Blade Dance and Spike Costumes for Rogue,will they be available in EMP shop in near future,if yes how soon can we expect them

In my opinion all the past costumes like Lotus Monastry,Queen of spades etc, should also be included in the mystery boxes or EMP shop or should be obtainable through badges. Also Rogues are lacking the Spike and Blade Dance Costumes which are available for Psion and these are originally for Rogue classes as seen on NPC 'Nikita'.

• NopiNopi Member ✭✭✭

@39AMFLTX79 said:
    .> @spaceguy said:

In my opinion all the past costumes like Lotus Monastry,Queen of spades etc, should also be included in the mystery boxes or EMP shop or should be obtainable through badges. Also Rogues are lacking the Spike and Blade Dance Costumes which are available for Psion and these are originally for Rogue classes as seen on NPC 'Nikita'.

I strongly believe that the skeleton for eclair and archer are the exact same as rogue, so all outfits, from a technical standpoint, could be released for the three classes equally. I assume the only reason why they are not fully released is that maybe someone at either the dev team or the publisher side, decided to keep some sort of uniqueness to the classes. Though I feel that even if everyone could buy everything for every class, they can still stay very unique because there are more customization options like colors and other accessories. So in the end, I'd support all outfits to be released and made accessible, even if not always.

On a related but still side note, there are still even some old job outfits (like cat's hand claws costume as shown in the loading screen) that still escape our grasp. Though I don't even know if there's an actual game version of that. I'd try to obtain it on a whim if it existed.

• ForgetMercyForgetMercy Member, KOL ✭✭

@Nopi said:
    There's a lot of stuff hiding in RNG boxes or as (also RNG) rewards from higher difficulty places. There's a lot of stuff I see players wear that I know not where they come from. I suppose that's part of the so called intended scarcity and also to sort of prevent everyone from wearing the same stuff always (silly reason but I've heard some people mention it). Another reason is that since many agree that costumes is the true end game, some may stay hard to obtain. This will not fully explain why certain costumes are easily available to some classes and not for others, but that's how I try to understand the situation.

This is kinda off topic but that Rogue looks so nice actually :open_mouth:

• SpooklesSpookles Member, KOL ✭✭✭
    edited January 27

@ForgetMercy said:
    This is kinda off topic but that Rogue looks so nice actually :open_mouth:

Its a very cool costume. i really hope they bring it back and give us some way to earn it in game. You used to buy it with badges. It was like 20 or 25 badges per random piece box. I have no idea why they removed it in the first place. i assume it was just an accident from when they removed the badge boxes from Kagerfeld. But they really need to put it back in the game

• 39AMFLTX7939AMFLTX79 Member, KOL

Do we want these back ? - Yes Please