We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Patch Notes - January 24, 2019

The latest update for Kritika Online releases Thursday, January 24. Learn more here.

DANGER ZONES

There’s a new Ultimate Zone, “Ultimate Memories,” accessible from the Windhome Danger Zone Highway. This zone will allow you to challenge bosses you’ve encountered across other Ultimate Zones!

This ultimate zone is designed to provide the greatest challenge currently available. It has seven sectors, and can be cleared twice a week. This Ultimate Zone has three difficulty settings and drops a new type of gear: Talismans!

QUESTS

New quests for evolving Quest armor and accessories are now available: Two quest series and two seven-day quests.

GEAR

• Talisman Gear. Talismans have five attributes: Attack Power, Critical Rate, Crit Damage, Damage, and HP. You’ll get your first Talisman (Inferior Grade) from Hogan at level 70, and you can power up your Talisman with materials acquired from Ultimate Memories. Your Talisman grows in power based on how many Rest Points you spend in a Danger Zones, with attribute caps determined by the Talisman’s current level.
  • Helioflare weapons can now reach Evo2.
  • Quest gear can be evolved and strengthened through materials gained from the latest content.

PETS

New pets and collections are now available!

• Metallic Water Dragon
  • Harsilden Water Dragon
  • Golden Water Dragon
  • Ebon Steamdrake

EVENTS

• Alandra’s Merchant Guild Delivery System, Run Jelly Run, and the current PvP event are all extended to March 13.

EMP SHOP

• A Kritoken event has begun! Get Kritokens by purchasing store bundles labeled “[Kritoken]” then trade your Kritokens for rewards!
  • Several retired costumes are available for purchase again, via the Mega-Mystery box!

Comments

• J6FMCKRXXYJ6FMCKRXXY Member, KOL

Hey can you actually make some Jelly run rewards buyable this time? I didnt even bother use my tickets because it was broken THE ENTIRE EVENT. And no staff replied to any of my complaints it was broken. PvP is not a thing, maybe just get rid of it and actually add the guild vs guild content that was apparently abandoned.

• RomanHolidayRomanHoliday Member, Player Moderators mod

"Alandra’s Merchant Guild Delivery System, Run Jelly Run, and the current PvP event are all extended to March 13."

Loved both of these, glad to see them making a return.

• WulfyEUWulfyEU Member, KOL

Our girl Alandra back! \o/

• 3MR9LPCAT53MR9LPCAT5 Member

Your Talisman grows in power based on how many Rest Points you spend in a Danger Zones, with attribute caps determined by the Talisman’s current level.

Interested to see how this works, it sounds similar to the K-Perks system.

Alandra’s Merchant Guild Delivery System, Run Jelly Run, and the current PvP event are all extended to March 13.

Glad to see this is making a return.

• kvaziokvazio Member, Pre-CBT Tester

@3MR9LPCAT5 said:
    Interested to see how this works, it sounds similar to the K-Perks system.

It works kind of like K-Perks, except leveling it up only raises the attribute cap, you need the materials from Ultimate Memories to boost x stat by 1 level

• JetwynJetwyn Member, KOL

Wait. . so this builds upon the quest items that many people may have sold off because they moved on to Dawn or other pieces?
    So if you got rid of the quest items, you are hosed?

• JetwynJetwyn Member, KOL

Helioflare weapons can now reach Evo2.

Lemme guess. . . 140 million?

Ridiculous gold costs to evolve this gear after acquiring all the pieces.
    and hey. . we make an easy path now to evolve these quest items, but those old Deathguard and Vindon pieces still have stupid material and gold costs if you want to progress them along.

• AistAist Member, KOL ✭✭✭

@Jetwyn said:
    Wait. . so this builds upon the quest items that many people may have sold off because they moved on to Dawn or other pieces?
    So if you got rid of the quest items, you are hosed?

I really wish they would address this. I got rid of 3 of those pieces. They AT MINIMUM need to reset the questline and let people do it again if they got rid of the gear.

• NyghtomenNyghtomen Member

Feel the same in regard to "Quest Gear". Took FAR TOO LONG to drop pts patch to even let folks know that gear was going to "be a thing". Aside from my main,I have nine alts,NINE,SO TEN CHARACTERS TOTAL! And i sold off everything due to inventory/vault-space issues save the weapons..of which i evo'd and/or enhance transferred to current gear..Really should put some kind of note out attached with newer "quest gear" like this so all us vets and even the newer folks will know to hold on to stuff due to continual future use...Which is something else stop limiting inventory space on a game with constant added content,even if we spend money there's only so many rows we can get in both inventory AND vault.....kinda ridiculous don'chall think...?Jus' sayin...

FFS En Masse. I buy my Jelly Run reward and it instantly expires. Couldn't buy any rewards last event. You are just trolling me at this point.

• MajorThorMajorThor Member ✭✭

The highpoint of this patch was Kritoken. Congrats En Ma$$e, I'm done.

• ChabouuChabouu Member, KOL

IMO the only person that cares (gammer love) is GM HEART. enmasse getting kinda greedy. the event was less than stellar. i mean if you did it for 2 days on main and couple alts. you received useless tokens, which rotted ??, loot box,s that diapered when u buy, and the rewards. do not think we haven't noticed new box=good stuff. old box=event fodder. the other good non box stuff you buy from alandra. (TY ALANDRA).
    we all understand you are here to make money, buy we are here to farm gold. never forget "it's all bout da loot's maan" for us gammers, we r doing our part and buying EMP, so do your part, take out some time away from spending it, and make this the game as good as it was when it started. i bet your player base goes back up. i mean the game is still awesome.
    put GM heart in-charge. yes we love us some gm heart. only person that answers or cares it seems. GM what did you think of last event tell us true. were you proud "GAMMER"
    were the heck do you expect us to get evo money. i mean OMG. have you looked at what you did to the auction house. nothing sells high, so hard to make gold. that means you changed the ballance/ availability of goods and coin to much and made EVERYTHING worthless. except gold!!!!
    help us to help you. wanna keep getting paid?

but anyway just my 2 cents.=worthless just had to much time on my hands. patch anxiety
    )P
    oh sory bout spelling if u understood then its ALL GOOD if not chill spelling Nat...
    long live death and destruction. peace is for picking up loot. u need time to check stats,lvl said loot, and get back to challenger/ultimant zone. so u can evo.

Scumbag move by Enmasse having a Kritiken cash grab event right before closing the game,good job you got me- but I'll never touch another game published by you again.

• YMF7T4L7TPYMF7T4L7TP Member, KOL

at J6FMCKRXXY ✭ i agree. That the game is going to shutdown, should be known by devolopers months ago.

• NDTMMF45R9NDTMMF45R9 Member, KOL

wy can't i download it