We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

What would you like to see in your community events?

Hey everyone! With the recent conclusion of my fashion show, I thought I would ask what you would want to see out of another community event. Here are some examples of things I've done in the past with the help of the community:

Kritika Bingo
Kritika Scavenger Hunt
Kritika Find the Location
Kritika Fashion Show
Kritika Riddles
Kritika Information Sharing Challenge

So, that leads me to the question: Is there anything in particular you, the community, would like to see in the future? I'd like to get an idea so that when I have more time available, I can see to either hosting one or supporting someone else who has the desire to do so. Please let me know what you think would be fun or enjoyable, what you would like to see as an event, what encouraged you to participate, or what the highlights of certain events were for you.

Comments

• Arnica1991Arnica1991 Member, KOL

If Find the Location is what I think it is, then please do. I really like how players help each other, giving hints or simply by indicating the exact location.

• AistAist Member, KOL ✭✭✭
    edited February 2

low CR runs.

Be fun to see who can do the lowest CR run of newer content. Like a 20k CR run of Abelard/Titan? Video proof would be easy enough. They show CR at the start of the video run and cant change gear. Have some limit to revives so people cant just revive through it a million times. Would be neat to have an actual challenge based event rather than another event that rewards the highest CR or the deepest wallet.

• SpireaSpirea Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2

@Aist said:
    low CR runs.

Be fun to see who can do the lowest CR run of newer content. Like a 20k CR run of Abelard/Titan? Video proof would be easy enough. They show CR at the start of the video run and cant change gear. Have some limit to revives so people cant just revive through it a million times. Would be neat to have an actual challenge based event rather than another event that rewards the highest CR or the deepest wallet.

Unfortunately that would not work too well in letting people with low CR be competitive, the highest CR players can easily take items off to lower their CR. Remember I managed to 1 shot floor 50 earlier with much lower CR than other people by simply taking off items. One of the earlier challenges/event was getting a high score in dungeons, that one made my CR pretty useless. It relied more on knowing how the game computes scores and how the character's skills work.

• SaekiiSaekii Member, KOL

I think a community art contest would be pretty neat. The winners as well as runner ups could fill the loading pages in game would be a nice change of pace in my opinion.

• 55F4T7KF7F55F4T7KF7F Member

video montage events = more advertisement on utube

• 55F4T7KF7F55F4T7KF7F Member

or maybe making up fanfic stories forr kritka npc and characters

• RomanHolidayRomanHoliday Member, Player Moderators mod

Liking what I'm seeing so far.

1) As far as find the location is concerned, I could definitely set up another one. There are plenty of new maps to pick from and even old maps still have plenty of material to work with.

2) CR challenges are interesting but you'd have to set certain parameters like boss dmg, element, and survivability as well. Not impossible but it'd take some consideration.

3) In regards to art contest, video contest, fanfic contest, maybe we could merge them in some fashion and make it some sort of community contribution event (guides, music, fan fiction, poetry, videos, montages, etc). That might be overall too broad of a topic but I think it's worth considering for those who are talented at creating things and I'd love to see more of that!

• 4LN5LANMTK4LN5LANMTK Member, KOL

why we dont try to fix and make pvp more interesting so more people can do it? with special events or community event. pvp in this game has potential and it's sad it's almost dead

• SpooklesSpookles Member, KOL ✭✭✭

With the CR challenge you could make everyone wear like a starhenge set or even the purple set you buy with boss souls. That way everyone would have the same gear. Problem is like Spirea said, pet bonuses, title bonuses, emblems, etc ...It would make it almost impossible to have an even playing field.

Maybe a speed leveling event, but again.I could see people cheating it buy getting carried through FM or other things that would make it hard to be fair.