We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

improvements to the game and attract more players

Hi.
Good Morning .
I come here just to find out if there is any possibility of you opening a Brazilian server host.
why this question
a good part of the game are Brazilian and Argentine, Spain.
so it would be convenient to open a host server near Brazil or even in Brazil for everyone in the game to have a good ping, so nobody takes advantage of anything doing it would win many more Brazilian, Argentine and nearby players.
the kritika a world famous game many people do not play the NA server because of ping.
I guarantee you to open a host or even a vpn to Brazil and region the game will have much more profits, and will double the amount of players and the market will return to work.
will have much more dispute, will not be the same people to dominate the ranks, even the pvp will be moved the game will start to flow again the servers always crowded and bringing profit to kritika.
just an opinion.
thanks for listening

Comments

• YMF7T4L7TPYMF7T4L7TP Member, KOL

-If you really want more players, then enmasse should re-vamp their agenda of their devopment and focus more on the game incontent. The game is very boring at the moment and even i dont play this game really much, Not really because of the lack of players ( which i will tell soon ), but lack of game content. No new skills( for example 2nd aweakends which will wait for now more than a year for certain classes and even archer has only 12 skills if im not missing something), maps, big enviroment, quests, storyline or really nice made dungeons with a well made theme. Like the old bella/xanadu dungeons. Also that challanger letters where you have to face those bosses lv 1/2/3 Stars in a dungeon, which was an amazing content. Nothing better than fight against a really hard boss in dungeons which you can activate when you have those challanger letters. Why not make lv 4/5/6 or even 7 stars with great rewards? Now you have only those incredible hard dungeons with 8mil CR which have soo less people. That makes it very unintresting for players like me. The game feels like they wanna copy leaque of legends, new champ new champ new champ and pets pets pets. But that does not make it always funnier. Focus more on other things.

Also what enmasse doing wrong is introducing non stop every patch new gear. with higher stats higher stats. incredible this and incredible that. Everytime they introduce a new gear set, i think. Damm again, my whole gear is now useless, because those new dungeons are only do-able if you have that new gear. They had to stop for a while when they were at unique set from ethernal library and those other 2. And even if you want to evolve higher higher stuff, begin to take now tooo much time, for example daylight evo. 320 of those things ( only with luck 2 drop from the first one) or you MUST participate the event with alandra which you need lucky to get her first and then have her page with those things for 10 pieces.Itjust take too long to get that uber gear. And especially for new people, i dont expect they gonne that far. Settle the introducing newgear set for once and let people make it perfectly so nobody is getting behind or even must invest incredible much time which many people will not doing it only the few hardcore fans. Keep it simple.

-Also another point of a missing a content in the game, is lacking of a central point where all players comes toghether. To prevent lack of people in towns, you must make a town where all beginners / advantage/pro people come. Think about a lv1 map where you can enter many dungeons from low to high entrance or a market where you can trade of all your items or gear. That central point is where people coming selling their stuff and buying. Which means, high lv 70 and lv 10 people comes all togherter, so the game doesnt make feel empty for new players and experience players. Now you have windhome where only are lv70 people and all new people who comes start in a empty town where nobody is.

-Make the servers from 3 to 2, which will decrease the separated players over the game

-Bad thing they did, is making legendary pets buyable in kred and many other items. Which makes for me and many others very unfair for thoise who payed 100+mill to get 1 ( piglet pet kuch kuch). The game has lost it free to play and everyone from lv 1 can get what he want if he play the game, now its gonne be a pay2win game again. Very sad, was not needed. If you craft a good game, you dont need that pay to win system to run the game. ( like old games untill gamecube/ps2/xbox360/ and offcourse blizzard company and leaque of legends.

Enmasse really missed their shot when they had an huge amount players like last year when they had that award 2017. Those repeating dungones 6times in a row every time when you was lv 60 till lv 65. that huge difference in starhenge with the CR. It just killed it. Im at 2.8m CR (shadow mage my main) i have 90 days of elite, but even i dont log in everyday ( sometimes just for check in and 2x 550 000 gold) to participate events or even getting the kred. Im pretty boring of the game. Its sad cuzz i really loved the game really hard. The upgrade system ( serious the upgrade system is the best compare to every mmo), music, the skills, champs, the game in content and skins were really good, but now its just boring with only seeing, new chars and new items whitout looking at the game itself. If they change this, i deffitnitly( however you write it) will come back. Offcourse if you do all of this and make some commercials, im sure there will be a lot of more players.

• PP597W94LAPP597W94LA Member, KOL

serious kritika online is dying its content evolution of character and simply bad and need many gold for evo and market that the own market that the players create and simply very high per level of game gold farm

will evolve both the games for veteran players that leave the game bad for new players.

I think en masse have realized this and so there will be no more or major or important patch on kritika.

game still has chance to live more as the veteran players keep wanting content challenged leaving game still difficult for new players. I feel a lot more game, just die.

• MajorThorMajorThor Member ✭✭

I quit because of a plethora of reasons, the top reason being Evo gold cost fees and material requirements. For over a month now we've been complaining but Eme seems to seriously not give a shit. This last patch was a clear sign that they've given up on us considering the largest part of the patch was an event gated behind paywalls (Kritoken.)

• SpooklesSpookles Member, KOL ✭✭✭
    edited February 6

gear inflation and CR/SR inflation is really out of control. I am not sure why they decided to go down this path, but even the jump from SH to Shattered Table was insane. With them constantly adding new better gear and needing that newest gear to even be able to play the newer content quickly leads to fatigue.
    I also miss the SH crafting gear ability. It was nice to always be working towards a piece of gear and not just running content and praying you got lucky. Having a failsafe like SH craftable gear was nice, not sure why they went away from that.

• DarkySaytyDarkySayty Member

The truth is: When you have a game made by people who do not play along with their playes and do not understand how things work, market, lvl up, progression of items the chance the game die is high.

We are seeing this in kritika, as Enmasse is not dedicating people and time to the game and to its players. Most of the playes know how difficult it is to keep a balanced game, but we also know the lack that makes having people directly play and producing content for the game.
    With the announcement of a new game (Breach), our hopes become only smaller, because if this game succeeds, we will be like the weaker part of the games. And you know what will happen, less content, less attention to the game (even more) and consequently closing.

I really do not want that to happen, but our part as players is being made, reposting bugs, helping in feedback, giving tips on improvements in content, but they are not being heard and this only makes the game lose more players.

@DarkySayty said:
    The truth is: When you have a game made by people who do not play along with their playes and do not understand how things work, market, lvl up, progression of items the chance the game die is high.

We are seeing this in kritika, as Enmasse is not dedicating people and time to the game and to its players. Most of the playes know how difficult it is to keep a balanced game, but we also know the lack that makes having people directly play and producing content for the game.
    With the announcement of a new game (Breach), our hopes become only smaller, because if this game succeeds, we will be like the weaker part of the games. And you know what will happen, less content, less attention to the game (even more) and consequently closing.

I really do not want that to happen, but our part as players is being made, reposting bugs, helping in feedback, giving tips on improvements in content, but they are not being heard and this only makes the game lose more players.

was heard yes

only that puts the quest-gear to help the new players.

only that the quest-gear is bad. The maximum I took in a new char was 300k cr

only who will the en masse hear?
    the veterans who said the game and the ease and freshness of the new players and what needs puts more content challenged?

or

the new players who will tell you that the game is difficult and seek help to go more dg with veterans and veterans want gold to carry in dg?

ping and really a problem for other country's player
    I'm Brazilian state of Rio de Janeiro, I play more with party of 3 people so I do not have much problem.

there is a program called "Wtfast" (I do not use it) and it helps in this lag thing in online games in different countries.

I do not know anything improves because I do not use it.
    but in case it helps to improve the ping of player of other countries.
    I would say to en masse try a partnership with them help in the game for by - let the program free for their games.

This is the link to the site.

https://www.wtfast.com/?ads_cmpid=44827391&ads_adid=49237938424&ads_matchtype=e&ads_network=g&ads_creative=298751279261&utm_term=wtfast&ads_targetid=aud-502333912992:kwd-362359150317&utm_source=adwords&utm_medium=ppc&ttv=2&gclid=CjwKCAiAqOriBRAfEiwAEb9oXU-eA1ImEib1gsMiZGhBZ7GAyls1CHn52-YLCqXhcWiEJxtkFzA7MRoCayQQAvD_BwE

@PP597W94LA said:

@DarkySayty said:

was heard yes

the veterans who said the game and the ease and freshness of the new players and what needs puts more content challenged?

or

the new players who will tell you that the game is difficult and seek help to go more dg with veterans and veterans want gold to carry in dg?

So tell me, why the pet gems have not been fixed until today? Why can the class of prodigy and archer still enter the arena with their wings? Why have FM 225 floor probes not been fixed? Among them, the DB that is not generating stacks of curse even having a critical rate of 110%, the fact that the sounds of the game in some skills are not being heard in the Fm this was reported by other people here in the forum, also the fact of the boss of 100 bars to be totally disproportionate to floor 225, and you kill the last boss of more than 400K of bars faster. Or the last dg added to Ultimate Memories, where the shark boss does not respect the mechanics of the stones and the last boss of the Library was accelerated in a ridiculous way to try to make it more difficult, even the animation of the moving boss was strange and disproportionate. Everything was reportedly devided and videos were made showing most of this problems and nothing was done. As it was quoted, the last uptade brought the kritoken store containing items that many people spent almost 1B to get and now with a pack of 10k EMP you get that item, this before even releasing something better. There is no one of the staff doing lives and showing the new content, seeing in real time the bugs happen, mer, so that 30Second of video of the live EME News Stream, to say "For more information, access the game site and stay connected in our social networks "? for comparative purposes only:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/kritikaActionMORPG/videos

They are lives demonstrating future uptades, demonstrating classes, lvl up of a character that has gained 2 awakening, that is a decision to the game.

@DarkySayty said:

@PP597W94LA said:

@DarkySayty said:

was heard yes

or

So tell me, why the pet gems have not been fixed until today? Why can the class of prodigy and archer still enter the arena with their wings? Why have FM 225 floor probes not been fixed? Among them, the DB that is not generating stacks of curse even having a critical rate of 110%, the fact that the sounds of the game in some skills are not being heard in the Fm this was reported by other people here in the forum, also the fact of the boss of 100 bars to be totally disproportionate to floor 225, and you kill the last boss of more than 400K of bars faster. Or the last dg added to Ultimate Memories, where the shark boss does not respect the mechanics of the stones and the last boss of the Library was accelerated in a ridiculous way to try to make it more difficult, even the animation of the moving boss was strange and disproportionate. Everything was reportedly devided and videos were made showing most of this problems and nothing was done. As it was quoted, the last uptade brought the kritoken store containing items that many people spent almost 1B to get and now with a pack of 10k EMP you get that item, this before even releasing something better. There is no one of the staff doing lives and showing the new content, seeing in real time the bugs happen, mer, so that 30Second of video of the live EME News Stream, to say "For more information, access the game site and stay connected in our social networks "? for comparative purposes only:

They are lives demonstrating future uptades, demonstrating classes, lvl up of a character that has gained 2 awakening, that is a decision to the game.

Which do you think would please the Kritika community?

3 months forcing on fixes the bug of the game without content to play.

or

3 months with new content and new bugs and they're not giving much importance to the old bugs?

and I would say more that it was people's mistake to spend money because it was a new thing.

mmorpg game for years and I know well that they put things difficult to force people to spend and then improve for the new ones that appears.

that that mega-mystery box and a proof all those costume, pet and emblems only shows that they could have left all the item in the game and not only put in temporary event

well I've given up kritika and I'm playing closers online waiting for the breach to be released B)B)B)B) .

@PP597W94LA said:

@DarkySayty said:

@PP597W94LA said:

@DarkySayty said:

was heard yes

or

or

3 months with new content and new bugs and they're not giving much importance to the old bugs?

and I would say more that it was people's mistake to spend money because it was a new thing.

mmorpg game for years and I know well that they put things difficult to force people to spend and then improve for the new ones that appears.

that that mega-mystery box and a proof all those costume, pet and emblems only shows that they could have left all the item in the game and not only put in temporary event

the community is responding by itself, see the number of people that are not logging more, no use bringing new content simply by bringing. The point is that the game needs players spending money for it to survive, I agree, but the fairest thing would be spending only on costumes and items that do not impact your strength as a character, so you spend two months working for a person to get it on a day with money. Add new pet where the status is almost dispensable, reuse a Dg that is in the game and still bring with a bug? Is not the PTS reviewed?
    Understand if I'm complaining about the game is because I like it, I play a lot of time, even earlier when the game was only for mobile phones. I like Kritika a lot, it's a game with magnificent potential, so the award in 2017. But if due support is not given, the game ends up dying.

@DarkySayty said:

@PP597W94LA said:

@DarkySayty said:

@PP597W94LA said:

@DarkySayty said:

was heard yes

or

or

the community is responding by itself, see the number of people that are not logging more, no use bringing new content simply by bringing. The point is that the game needs players spending money for it to survive, I agree, but the fairest thing would be spending only on costumes and items that do not impact your strength as a character, so you spend two months working for a person to get it on a day with money. Add new pet where the status is almost dispensable, reuse a Dg that is in the game and still bring with a bug? Is not the PTS reviewed?
    Understand if I'm complaining about the game is because I like it, I play a lot of time, even earlier when the game was only for mobile phones. I like Kritika a lot, it's a game with magnificent potential, so the award in 2017. But if due support is not given, the game ends up dying.

truth
    it's a shame you see a good dying game
    and several bad games still alive.

• MajorThorMajorThor Member ✭✭

Breach is coming out soon guys, Kritika is as good as dead now. Thanks for playing.

• TheKzTheKz Member

@YMF7T4L7TP said:

Also what enmasse doing wrong is introducing non stop every patch new gear. with higher stats higher stats. incredible this and incredible that. Everytime they introduce a new gear set, i think. Damm again, my whole gear is now useless, because those new dungeons are only do-able if you have that new gear

LOL. I see nothing has changed in 2 years. I was just passing by to check on the game to see what's popping but I couldn't resist, as a CBT players let me tell you something: THIS SHIT IS HAPPENING SINCE CBT LMAO

• ReiatzuReiatzu Member, KOL ✭✭✭
    edited February 10

@TheKz said:

@YMF7T4L7TP said:

Also what enmasse doing wrong is introducing non stop every patch new gear. with higher stats higher stats. incredible this and incredible that. Everytime they introduce a new gear set, i think. Damm again, my whole gear is now useless, because those new dungeons are only do-able if you have that new gear

LOL. I see nothing has changed in 2 years. I was just passing by to check on the game to see what's popping but I couldn't resist, as a CBT players let me tell you something: THIS SHIT IS HAPPENING SINCE CBT LMAO

Who would have thought that on an mmo rpg, they would add in new gear that is better than old gear for players to work towards. Since CBT, its changed over the last few years. The newer gear now evo's to the next gear set similar to blade and soul keeping the old enhancements. Multiple difficulty for dungeons were also added.

• ForgetMercyForgetMercy Member, KOL ✭✭

God forbid they're adding new gear and new stuff in patches for people to play towards, oh no they're updating the game seems quite bad. Maybe you should've just stayed with the same gear set you had since you started the game. Would make more sense that way huh? that's how Dungeon crawlers work. You grind you update your gear to clear higher dungeons then you move onto the next content if you don't like the design of the game then that's just your personal preference. don't ask them to not update the game though that's kind of a really silly and selfish request.

• 4LN5LANMTK4LN5LANMTK Member, KOL

new updates and events are welcome and needed to keep the game alive, but they should also fix old wrong stuff and bugs, because most of the time are players reporting those issues like in the pts ( very few examples pet gems, translations, pirate den last boss mechanics, arena/az compeltely ignoring defense stat, titan boss bug still invulerable after he destroy cannons, some inv frames not working,archer stuff listed in psion section on AH and much more ) it needs time sure, but some of them are 4+ months old and even after i reported some of them with tickets and proofs (pics, vids) they're still there

• Making another server would just separate and divide the players we have now which isn't really something that we can afford to do. The population isn't strong enough for creating another server, and if you did then all that would happen would be that half the players from our server would basically just move to the other server creating 2 really small population servers instead of just 1 small one. And then that would rely on EME to advertise for the new server which wouldn't go so well as evidence to the huge lack of advertisement for our server already.

That's also not counting the amount of money and time that would be required to maintain another server, which would be way better spent on working on new content and hopefully bug fixes for our version.

• NMKXMYM3PGNMKXMYM3PG Member, KOL

It would be cool to increase the competitiveness and increase the number of players and give a merger on the server

• godwisegodwise Member, KOL

What bug fix is ​​not with the help of the county of players so that they serve after all?

• D4N4ITD4N4IT Member, KOL

must be afraid somehow ask for content but neither are strong to make them very silly on their part to say something like this

• paradokisaparadokisa Member, KOL

@Darkrulerjoe said:
    Making another server would just separate and divide the players we have now which isn't really something that we can afford to do. The population isn't strong enough for creating another server, and if you did then all that would happen would be that half the players from our server would basically just move to the other server creating 2 really small population servers instead of just 1 small one. And then that would rely on EME to advertise for the new server which wouldn't go so well as evidence to the huge lack of advertisement for our server already.

That's also not counting the amount of money and time that would be required to maintain another server, which would be way better spent on working on new content and hopefully bug fixes for our version.

It would not split the server. because the game was not going to lose your accounts, I was just going to choose which ping you wanted to play.
    would give to change server quietly and navigate between them only when you do dg, arena, fm, pvp.
    would be on the server where the best ping is appropriate now forces the player to play on the server with bad ping and says he can not open another.
    for min this and fear of losing the supposed rankin is an idea because with the right ping the disputes would be equal to all.
    and would still bring a lot more donate, to the server because many Brazilians and Argentines among others want to play the game a lot.
    just do not play for ping.

• kaiobobkaiobob Member, KOL

Eu sai do kritika por conta do ping alto mesmo jogava com 260 de ping era triste nao dava pra competir em nada

• NF3MHJLTHKNF3MHJLTHK Member, KOL

Dei like porque apoio a ideia tb e varios br como alguns latinos que tem problema do ping alto

• 96AMJEJRN396AMJEJRN3 Member, KOL

just do not understand the staff is getting excited about an issue that has to do with the problem of pinging Brazilians and some Latinos with high latency with personal problems and frustration kill the focus of the post

• TioMadaraTioMadara Member, KOL

a ideia seria ótima ja que meu ping so fica amarelo nunca verde, tenho alguns amigos que pararam de jogar por causa do ping, e e um servidor no brasil ou na amarica do sul ja ajudaria muito