We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

END

When the server closes, I'm going to win something for the EMPs I used in Kritika?

Comments

• HijikiriHijikiri Member, KOL

I doubt that you will receive anything from them if it closes. Just chalk it up and move onto a better one.

• OldphartOldphart Member, KOL

i am dissappointed it is ending i am one of a few who have enjoyed playing kritika what is going to happen now is it possible to have some sort of reward in example my other game called Tera which i gave not played since kritika came out :'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:s:s:s:s:s:s

• KatrianKatrian Member, Administrator, EME Staff, KOL admin
    edited March 6

“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.” ― Dr. Seuss

All good things must come to an end, my friend.

This could be the start of a brand new adventure if you haven't had the chance to try out Closers or Tera, and we're giving little rewards to help jumpstart you into these titles: https://kritika.enmasse.com/community/dimensional-leap

• RomanHolidayRomanHoliday Member, Player Moderators mod

Hey everyone, I know you might not be fond of poetry or are even up to hearing anything at the moment, but I really did enjoy being a part of the community. Regardless of what the game brought, I enjoyed the time spent with you all. Here is something I wrote to put my feelings into words:

Bottling our potions and gathering up our things,
    No way of knowing what uncertainty life brings
    Grabbing our staves, guns, swords, shields, and even our bows
    Where on earth we might be going, nobody knows
    And yet, in each stride, all of our faith we will put
    So we strap on our shoes, boots, or we walk barefoot
    For hills, rivers, and roads are yet to be traversed
    And into another great world we will be immersed
    Seeking to conquer yet another land unknown
    In our journey to discover where we'll be thrown
    Challenges will come and in turn they'll be suppressed
    Our inner demons we will assuredly best
    For it is not you, nor is it I; it is us,
    We travel this path collectively, all of us
    Share our laughs, our sorrows, the good and also bad
    To have been amongst companions should make you glad
    Memories made with each other and neatly spun
    New experiences await everyone
    Although what is yet to come is a mystery
    We all share a part of each other's history

I hope you all find a wonderful place to call home :heart:

• DisasterLVL_DuelistDisasterLVL_Duelist Member, KOL

Started Try harding this game 2 months ago, now im here realising that wasted a lot of time invested

• 3XE67AKAXH3XE67AKAXH Member

@Katrian said:

This could be the start of a brand new adventure if you haven't had the chance to try out Closers or Tera, and we're giving little rewards to help jumpstart you into these titles: https://kritika.enmasse.com/community/dimensional-leap

I wouldn't recommend anyone playing either of these other two titles, especially hosted by En Masse. These games are also on thin ice already, with very low player numbers. Kritika was probably the best thing they had going for them (En Masse) and instead pulled the plug on it. Rather than work on bettering the game / adjusting the cash shop as many players have asked for, they just gave up.

Expect this exact same thing to happen in Closers and Tera. Tera is already a game that has been thrown around to different producers multiple times. Don't expect it to be stable or any different here with En Masse. Don't invest your time and money into these titles expecting them to be around for a while.

• AlexWasBoredAlexWasBored Member, KOL

@3XE67AKAXH said:

@Katrian said:

I wouldn't recommend anyone playing either of these other two titles, especially hosted by En Masse. These games are also on thin ice already, with very low player numbers. Kritika was probably the best thing they had going for them (En Masse) and instead pulled the plug on it. Rather than work on bettering the game / adjusting the cash shop as many players have asked for, they just gave up.

Expect this exact same thing to happen in Closers and Tera. Tera is already a game that has been thrown around to different producers multiple times. Don't expect it to be stable or any different here with En Masse. Don't invest your time and money into these titles expecting them to be around for a while.

EnMasse neglected TERA for years so they could 'focus' on Kritika and they were begging TERA players to come play Kritika because they thought TERA didn't have much life left in it. TERA is really suffering from low player numbers at the moment and its only getting worse with each update, EnMasse and Bluehole just don't listen to the NA playerbase and have not implemented a single thing that has been requested over the past 7 years the game has been live. If you want to find a new game avoid anything the EnMasse publishes.

• PP597W94LAPP597W94LA Member, KOL

@3XE67AKAXH
    I am 100% sure that you are one of the kritika players who are ignorant.

the en masse listened to feedback from the community only listening to the feefback of the wrong person the game being turned "hardcore" and the new players would have to play the game like crazy to have a recommendable level of CR.

and another thing that spoiled the game was the players own:
    sale carry.
    black market-custom, pet, whetstone, etc. with very high price.
    selling set for some class the price was too high.

• MPonderMPonder Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 8

Bye.

When they were going to introduce gems with stats that I don't even know what they are now and the legendary badges, for me, that was time to stop. Just when I thought that I was finally getting rid of gems farm. And at some point, I came back to read this forum, and read that they didn't even updated the daily badge rewards after, lol.

Then, there was farming gold to buy pets, and there would be gems for pet also if I remember, lol. Enough is enough.

Asian action games are pretty funny to play, Tera, Dragon Nest, Kritika, but the amount of time it is required is not realistic anymore for me.