We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Kritika Elite Status should Transfer over to Tera/Closers.

Considering that there are people like myself who spent money on the upkeep.

Comments

• RipleyWRipleyW Member

Why should they transfer? I mean you shouldn't have bought so many elite packs, it's kind of your fault.

Why would you do that if you've seen how population was bad, and dummy could sense that shut down is coming.

I guess you're lucky because they will refund total in EMP to use in other games from En Masse

• PP597W94LAPP597W94LA Member, KOL

now you have to win several elite now that you can buy as many keys as you want by kred.
    being had put it on the day they announced that the serve would close up could fool them.
    still has the fact that they have their history of buying EMP

• MajorThorMajorThor Member ✭✭

@PP597W94LA said:
    now you have to win several elite now that you can buy as many keys as you want by kred.
    being had put it on the day they announced that the serve would close up could fool them.
    still has the fact that they have their history of buying EMP

That's a valid point, because of En Ma$$e' oversight on this, everyone and anyone opening boxes could easily claim that they've had the Elite Status all along.

• MajorThorMajorThor Member ✭✭

Hi there!

I am afraid that I can not transfer elite from one game to another. The good news is the servers are open until 4/30 so the elite will not go to waste!

Thank you!
    (name removed for reasons) - Customer Support

~ Put in a ticket and I get this shit. I had over 2 years of stockpiled Elite Status and this condescending mo!#$&* @(*$%# tells me "the elite won't go to waste" with the 2 months that's left with Kritika.

• N3C7R979A9N3C7R979A9 Member, KOL
    edited March 28

Major went from cool to fool lmfao