We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower.

DB weapon at 65

So i checked the crafted lvl 65 weapon and actually it all boils down to the longsword with dark attribute (tho we dont need it cuz all of our skills are dark) BUT it gives us 20 dark bonus which is = 6% more damage on our skills another thing to note is the claymore that zhuang crafted cuz its the only one with atk spd and a massive crit dmg % BUT its a fire type.. i tried min maxing things but im leaning towards the longsword, downside is it has lower atk + atk enhancement.. anyone have any opinion to this matter? thanks

Comments

• CecelCecel Member

I thought at least I am sure I read it somewhere skill elemental type overwrites weapon elemental type so you don't have to worry about what is on your weapon, I could be totally wrong I'll look around to try and confirm.

• NikzNikz Member

yeah if i were to build my doomblade i woulda follow zhuang cuz out of all the 65 that claymore is the only claymore that has a built in atk spd.. or i could also go for the claymore with -1% atk spd but has 5% damage.. thing is like i said 20 dark bonus = 6% bonus damage sooo.. im really torn atm..

• CarthhCarthh Member
    edited June 2017

If you want to compare the swords here's a spreadsheet that does it. I added in a third sword that could also be a good choice.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1c2LQUyvN_r3mjLFpUdyMhanzs5DClGDAZ9zgZ1yC-mo/edit?usp=sharing

• NikzNikz Member

@Gration said:

@Nikz said:
    yeah if i were to build my doomblade i woulda follow zhuang cuz out of all the 65 that claymore is the only claymore that has a built in atk spd.. or i could also go for the claymore with -1% atk spd but has 5% damage.. thing is like i said 20 dark bonus = 6% bonus damage sooo.. im really torn atm..

You want Crit rate as a Demon Blade over crit damage (Why is that even a question though?). Crit damage is useless unless you actually are hitting crits. You should want Crit Rate, Bonus damage, and Attack Speed as a Demon Blade. If the sword gives you 6% more damage no matter what you do (Cause everything is dark) then that's the more reliable choice. if you get the crit sword and have low crit or are still below 40% for whatever reason, then why get the sword for bonus crit damage?

Personally, i'd get the Longsword. It has natural attack speed, it's crit rate isn't that far below the others and you get 6% damage on top of whatever you do (And i want to say this effectively negates the enhancement bonus you'd get from a dif sword if both were at 13 or 15 because it's....what? 500 upfront damage that translates to less flat damage over all your skills then?). The only drawback is the bonus damage when you land a crit and you can build that on other items. This sword will also be pretty good for when we get Skill Imprints and get to infinately spam Cutting Wave.

@Carthh said:
    If you want to compare the swords here's a spreadsheet that does it. I added in a third sword that could also be a good choice.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1c2LQUyvN_r3mjLFpUdyMhanzs5DClGDAZ9zgZ1yC-mo/edit?usp=sharing

Spread sheet confused me a little. Are you SURE that the 10% crit related stat isn't to crit rate itself? If it is then that's the better sword. If it isn't and it only affects how much crit damage you do then the sword is garbage honestly. at level 65 you should have at least 120 dark for your elemental damage anyway (36% increased damage), so adding more onto that isn't bad in any way shape or form.

Which sword are u referring to? But the claymore swords get mote enhancement per plus right? So are u saying that the 6% from longsword will offset that difference? Another thing to take note tho is the claymore with -1% atk spd and has 5% damage.. clearly the damage on this claymore >> than the longsword with 20 dark bonus damage..

Correct me if im wrong thanks

• NikzNikz Member

yeah true that.. but isnt it we can also roll an atk spd on an appraisal? so that -1% atk spd can be completely negated if we get say 4% atk spd on the appraisal + recalc.. if only i was able to play this game at the start of cbt, i couldve tested both weapon.. but im a pleb soooo