We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Decent game.....but

The rested system is total garbage.

From what i can tell by playing two days from purple bar to blue, whole questing and progress system is scaled to the purple bar and once it is gone there isnt any reason to keep playing unless you are masochist.

Why not just get rid of the whole rested system and make the purple level the standard one?

Comments

• Even so its better than the other versions fatigue system imo, at least I can run dungeons with my friends as much as I want instead of being forcibly gated from entering.

• RipleyWRipleyW Member
    edited June 2017

To be honest this is way better than in KR,CN or SEA version
    In all these three asian versions you get only one Bar called Fatigue it's 95 points with VIP membership you get +30 points and once you burn your fatigue bar you can't enter anny kind of dungeon, the only thing left to do is PvP or hang in Maps and hubs..

Here at least you can level up, and still enter dungeon once you run out of purple and blue bar, but still it's pointless to go after u burn purple bar, blue bar is still pretty slow...but it's way better than asian version of this game

• you cant really complain about the rest point system at least u can play in sea it will be 0 ina few hours or less and u cant play anymore leveling is also not bad regardless i went from 1-65 on 1X on sea ver it doesnt take very long

• AistAist Member, KOL ✭✭✭
    edited June 2017

It is terrible, just because its even worse in other versions doesn't make this any better. To be honest I would have no problem with it if refilled once a WEEK and you could use it anytime during the week.

Or do it like Continent of the Ninth and give us a big chunk for use anytime during the week and a little extra for daily use. Have it use the daily RP up first, then dip into the weekly total.

I know very few people that can sit down and play 7 days a week. It is just a bad system to have it be daily. If it was weekly, then people could use it anytime in the week. Some people can only play a couple hours in the week, but have all weekend to blow RP, too bad we get the RP drip everyday instead of giving us a large chunk of RP and letting us use it anytime in the week.

The "colors" of RP are a bad idea also.

• Purple needs to maybe be worth a little less, but be less of the overall RP bar
    • Blue is barely enough to keep playing and only worth playing on if you are close to level or something (if even that). it Needs to be larger EXP value and more of the RP bar
    • White is completely pointless and may as well be removed.
  • YamazukiYamazuki Member, Pre-CBT Tester

@Aist said:
    It is terrible, just because its even worse in other versions doesn't make this any better. To be honest I would have no problem with it if refilled once a WEEK and you could use it anytime during the week.

Or do it like Continent of the Ninth and give us a big chunk for use anytime during the week and a little extra for daily use. Have it use the daily RP up first, then dip into the weekly total.

I know very few people that can sit down and play 7 days a week. It is just a bad system to have it be daily. If it was weekly, then people could use it anytime in the week. Some people can only play a couple hours in the week, but have all weekend to blow RP, too bad we get the RP drip everyday instead of giving us a large chunk of RP and letting us use it anytime in the week.

• Purple needs to maybe be worth a little less, but be less of the overall RP bar
    • Blue is barely enough to keep playing and only worth playing on if you are close to level or something (if even that). it Needs to be larger EXP value and more of the RP bar

Unless it changed C9's system is far more restrictive and you shouldn't punish players for playing during the week either. A lot of events are weekend based when it comes to MMORPGs so you would have to play less weekdays and hope you can use up all of the excess during the weekend to avoid waste.

• AgntAgnt Member

@Aist said:

Just take away one decimal and you have the proper numbers.

Purple is 100% aka normal XP
    Blue is half XP, 50%
    White is 10% XP

But im with you here, just because the system is total toxic waste in asia doesnt justify why it needs to be garbage in the west.

• I still don't see what the problem is, exp should be the least part of your worries, as its completely useless once fill your char slots for devotion benefits. It takes 3-4 days for someone burning a purple bar alone every day to max a character, and even the most casual should take under 2weeks. I only bring SEA/KR up because you are literally locked out of the game for 24hrs at 0, no raids, no helping friends, no grinding etc The system is an integrated part of events/VIP system/devotion so I doubt its going anywhere, but changing it (in comparison to the the real system) is basically looking a gift horse in the mouth.

• Well i think this is a problem about dungeons and not realy about this rest system. Cuz well you can still a lot even with only blue bar but drop rates for end game things are just incredibly low, also while levelling if you don't do it on purple you won't progress cuz the dungeons won't give you enought exp to get to the next level and take the quests or do the new dungeons so it's outright useless. It feels more like purple = normal game experience - blue = a little worse but playable - green = you better go cooking cuz there is nothing for you but farming for titles etc.

• Not trying to bash anyone. If you cant play enough each day to go through the purple bar then that is your problem. It takes an hour or two to burn through purple or even the full 330. If you want to get some real numbers, many people can solo extreme star henge dungeons in under 2 mins solo so potentially burning through purple in ~45mins. Other servers get 125 with vip/elite so already less than our purple bar. From my view the fatigue system is to try and get everyone on the same page in terms of gear and progression, so you cant just play all day grinding materials. The thing you should be worried about is rp pots in the cash shop. That will make things unfair for those who dont want to spend money everyday to grind.

@Agnt said:
    Why not just get rid of the whole rested system and make the purple level the standard one?

The purple bar is the standard for other servers and we are given 5 more fatigue/rest points. Saying it is garbage is just a useless comment.

• AgntAgnt Member

@E6JDT9PHH7 said:
    Not trying to bash anyone. If you cant play enough each day to go through the purple bar then that is your problem. It takes an hour or two to burn through purple or even the full 330. If you want to get some real numbers, many people can solo extreme star henge dungeons in under 2 mins solo so potentially burning through purple in ~45mins. Other servers get 125 with vip/elite so already less than our purple bar. From my view the fatigue system is to try and get everyone on the same page in terms of gear and progression, so you cant just play all day grinding materials. The thing you should be worried about is rp pots in the cash shop. That will make things unfair for those who dont want to spend money everyday to grind.

@Agnt said:

The purple bar is the standard for other servers and we are given 5 more fatigue/rest points. Saying it is garbage is just a useless comment.

Wait, so they are going to sell potions in cash shop that will replenish your rested bar? Why should i expect any less..... time to forget i ever saw this game.

• @Agnt said:
    Wait, so they are going to sell potions in cash shop that will replenish your rested bar? Why should i expect any less..... time to forget i ever saw this game.

Not guaranteed, but they are in other servers.

• you're all being entitled brats, they need to REMOVE the rest system completely and make it default the grey exp, it is WAY too easy to level up, even when it IS drained, and if you're really all that worried about it, you should probably find something else to do as its way too generous with the time it gives as is. 1000% exp will last you for 2-3 hours. even more so with the 500.

• The only reason why the color of the rp past purple seems to be giving less exp and slower leveling isn't because its punishing you to play more. Actually has anyone even noticed that north america exp values to level up are like 5-10 times more than other versions like KR and CN. The leveling is still relatively easy either way but the NA version forces you to play for 200-250 rp to match with lets say 130 rp in other versions. The only reason why leveling appears to be hard has nothing to do with the rp system, but rather the reduced drop rates at 100 percent to make 1000 percent appear to drop more. The quest exp has been reduced on some quests too with the total exp needed to level up being at weird increments.

• HasseoHasseo Member

peoples always gonna complain until something is handed to them on a diamond platter
    ¯_(ツ)_/¯

• @Lunamoontide said:
    you're all being entitled brats, they need to REMOVE the rest system completely and make it default the grey exp, it is WAY too easy to level up, even when it IS drained, and if you're really all that worried about it, you should probably find something else to do as its way too generous with the time it gives as is. 1000% exp will last you for 2-3 hours. even more so with the 500.

What are you even saying? Your whole comment is one big sentence of alphagetti's. What do you mean remove the rested system and make it grey xp? Fatigue/rested systems are extremely common in mmo's.

• GremiGremi Member

Fatigue system is for scum and anyone who is in favor of it is lower than scum :*

• E6JDT9PHH7E6JDT9PHH7 Member
    edited June 2017

@Gremi said:
    Fatigue system is for scum and anyone who is in favor of it is lower than scum :*

What would you prefer? Unlimited dungeon runs with purple drop rate? Then you'll be back on the forums a week after obt complaining everyone is out gearing you and you want to quit.