We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Explain Accuracy Statistically anyone?

I would like to know how much it actually affects my damage output, as it is rather vague currently.

Comments

• KenzoZangetsuKenzoZangetsu Member
    edited June 2017

i guess it improves the accuracy so the attack wont miss. so boss with higher evasion wont miss or if you are doing pvp, i know some people stack evasion.

• IceIce Member, Player Moderators mod

Accuracy isn't actually your chance to hit something. It affects your damage range. Let's say your skill's attack power is 10000%. You actually won't be hitting 10000%, it's going to be some lower amount. Having more accuracy will reduce the variance and put it closer to 10000%. You will start to notice damage numbers being more consistent with more accuracy, but I'm not sure what the soft cap/hard cap is.

• Attacks don't miss afaik.

My understanding is that accuracy in Kritika is equivalent to balance in Vindictus, meaning it determines the effective damage range of your attacks. Assuming this is correct, then every attack has a minimum and a maximum damage roll - the minimum possible roll is directly proportional (in some way) to your accuracy stat, and the higher your accuracy the higher your chance of hitting for max damage.

In other words, accuracy narrows the gap between the lowest and highest damage roll of a given attack.

The current interface does a very poor job of presenting this information to the player though. The tooltip is all but useless as there's no indication of how much accuracy you actually need, what the accuracy cap is, what the damage fall off is at certain accuracy thresholds, etc.

• I know all this, I just want to know how much accuracy affects hitting the max hit. If I don't know what it does exactly, there is no point in stacking it. Has anyone gotten data from KR/SEA?

• NatoriousNatorious Member, Pre-CBT Tester ✭✭✭

Acurracy reduced the ammount of graze hits. It will be needed in future dungeons as a entering requirement

• MinityMinity Member

@RyceCream said:
    Accuracy isn't actually your chance to hit something. It affects your damage range. Let's say your skill's attack power is 10000%. You actually won't be hitting 10000%, it's going to be some lower amount. Having more accuracy will reduce the variance and put it closer to 10000%. You will start to notice damage numbers being more consistent with more accuracy, but I'm not sure what the soft cap/hard cap is.

Ah! So it is like Vindictus's balance stat which does exactly as you described. Sounds like a pretty important stat to have then.

• Actualy cit: "Accuracy (명중): Makes your attacks hit in full more often, more accuracy means less of you seeing the word "Graze" followed by shitty damage. When an attack deals a "Graze", you only deal 10% of your full damage in that hit. Not nice, but better than the old "Miss" stat I suppose."

• @7M4P4DFL34 said:
    I know all this, I just want to know how much accuracy affects hitting the max hit. If I don't know what it does exactly, there is no point in stacking it. Has anyone gotten data from KR/SEA?

I was looking for this too. No indication of actual %'s from the SEA server, just says the same thing as it did for us. I might do some testing and if I find anything Ill post back here.

• From what I've been told, accuracy helps you break boss's super armor faster than usual.