We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Where

edited June 2017 in General Discussion

Comments

• Hi, this guild seems awesome! I'll definately join your discord, I want to be part of the #1 guild in the server, who doesn't?? :D

• ExpedExped Member

@Modifier said:

@RealCookieMonstah said:
    Hi, this guild seems awesome! I'll definately join your discord, I want to be part of the #1 guild in the server, who doesn't?? :D

How can they be the #1 guild when the game isn't even out yet? Even if it was out, there are strong competitors out there who can rival, and probably even beat them overall.

I agree with you, I'm going to have to tell my my members to load some more EMP.

• RazorkillRazorkill Member, KOL

I'm straight.

• @Modifier said:

@RealCookieMonstah said:
    Hi, this guild seems awesome! I'll definately join your discord, I want to be part of the #1 guild in the server, who doesn't?? :D

How can they be the #1 guild when the game isn't even out yet? Even if it was out, there are strong competitors out there who can rival, and probably even beat them overall.

Well, they were #1 guild in CBT by far... so why not in OBT?

• I mean variant gp was pretty much carried by like 10-20 people out of 140+> @Modifier said:

@RealCookieMonstah said:

I don't want to discourage you from joining this guild, but with the fact in mind that all the progress was going to be erased, people decided to use this opportunity to test things out and be familiar with the system instead of trying to be the best, the #1. With that in mind it was easy to obtain the ''#1'' spot in CBT since most of the competitors were not trying with their 100%. Sure, same applies to them, Variant, they couldn't be trying with their 100% as well, but we're talking about numbers of potential competitors that might be as strong as them, or even greater than them if they were to try. In the end, it all comes down to the recruitment.

Well early bird gets the worm, even if in this case stuff gets wiped Variant set a precedent ^^

• Variant guild members rolling in $$$

• ExpedExped Member
    edited June 2017

Anyone joining will be placed in temp because it is currently full, but as the guild levels up. You will be transferred in from the sister guild.

• ExpedExped Member

@Gration said:

@Aimikins said:
    I mean variant gp was pretty much carried by like 10-20 people out of 140+> @Modifier said:

@RealCookieMonstah said:

I don't want to discourage you from joining this guild, but with the fact in mind that all the progress was going to be erased, people decided to use this opportunity to test things out and be familiar with the system instead of trying to be the best, the #1. With that in mind it was easy to obtain the ''#1'' spot in CBT since most of the competitors were not trying with their 100%. Sure, same applies to them, Variant, they couldn't be trying with their 100% as well, but we're talking about numbers of potential competitors that might be as strong as them, or even greater than them if they were to try. In the end, it all comes down to the recruitment.

Well early bird gets the worm, even if in this case stuff gets wiped Variant set a precedent ^^

Early bird gets the worm? That bird set out at midnight then and tired itself out lol. Variant set no precedent, as none of the other top guilds were leagues behind while not trying to be the best. Would you be proud of scoring against a professional athlete if they deliberately weren't trying? Cause that's more or less the sound of things here

At the end of the day professional guild or not. There are no guild rankings, the only way to know who's the best and not the greatest is through stigma. I never said or will say we are the best, but we are aiming to BE the best.

Guild rankings are long aways from this version. As of right now the only goal to set as a guild would be positive character, and good role models XD.

Thank you for telling us that professional guilds weren't trying either. I hope there will be competition in OBT!!

• AimikinsAimikins Member
    edited June 2017

Guys im buying the server!

• ExpedExped Member

411k not enough need more whale

• AlexG2AlexG2 Member
    edited June 2017

Im a player for EU server :smiley:

Helping the game, and waiting for open beta. (Love berseker)

• edited June 2017

@AlexG2 said:

lol. inspect element?

• AlexG2AlexG2 Member

@Obio said:

@AlexG2 said:

lol. inspect element?

What? im GodFlame,DarkFlame from Closedbeta :smiley: (FireLord,Doom)

• @Gration said:
    This kind of pales in comparison to what was shown earlier xD

Count the zeros again.

• ExpedExped Member
    edited June 2017

@AlexG2 said:

Nice put 8000$+ into the game

• @Gration said:

@AlexG2 said:

This kind of pales in comparison to what was shown earlier xD

Um, that's 1.2 million EMP. $10,000.

The other guy spent 3.5k ish tops.

• AiwaNaiAiwaNai Member
    edited June 2017
  • RaptorClawzRaptorClawz Member, Pre-CBT Tester

Something happened to my nice picture I posted.

Just thought I'd come and show my support for this guild. AROOOO.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• TrialMacameauTrialMacameau Member
    edited June 2017

All I can say is...

• I'd be down to join. Seems like a chill guild.

• imShuimShu Member

epeens are so huge here ..its just kritika

• ExpedExped Member

@JackDuhStripper said:
    I'd be down to join. Seems like a chill guild.

PM for discord info

• TrialMacameauTrialMacameau Member
    edited June 2017

But in all seriousness, Please PLEASE ! Stop posting Off-topic of what the post is for that goes for the peeps that posted on Page 2... Shame on ya.... You're just trying to get it closed And we don't want that.

• ExpedExped Member

Still recruiting!! At 140 members currently!!

• ShrowdedShrowded Member
    edited June 2017

@KKona thanks for the bump Janitorzio.On behalf of Variant, Looking forward to seeing you all in game.

Any idea what guild you're joining/do they have a thread yet?

• ExpedExped Member

A lot of people been contacting me through PM. If you see yourself in our guild then give me a shout!

• lily89lily89 Member

Variant is a good guild I was inside for awhilein cbt but left for my friend's guild . i won't able to join Variant again since I will be playing in Eu server but good luck guys .

• Uhmmmm dunno why everyone think that they will divide the server services i could play on the NA channels just fine......

• Welcome to all the new Variant members. Lookig forward to meeting more of you.

@lily89 thanks for the shoutout, good luck over in EU :)

@YangZero I suppose they could have additional EUR ch's on the channel selection, some for eur and some for NA. But eme has said there will be eur servs

• I played on kraken for the most part which was neutral so dunno what they are refering to eu and na servers.....