We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Did some accuracy testing - Just added more data for clarity and compared the red and blue dummies

So accuracy seemed to be an unknown for people (for me at least) so I did a little testing on the SEA server.

This isnt anything conclusive, but just some initial testing and findings.

I did 200+ basic attacks (just the first attack of the combo classes have) while keeping track of the max and min. Then I did more basic attacks until I got the same or very close to the same max and min numbers so I knew there wasn't any crazy outliers.
These were all non-critical attacks.

Due to the nature of gear I had available to me I couldn't keep the attack power perfectly constant while changing the accuracy, but it was still very close. The reason is because of the class specific stat the other servers have on the gear increases the attack power.

The difference increased as the attack power increased (EDIT: by the looks of it the ratio of difference and max is pretty close regardless of attack power)
The ratio of the min and max was pretty close regardless of the attack power.

Another thing I observed was the values above and below the mean was fairly even (same frequency), but could require further testing... lengthy testing XD

After the ~3500 attack power range the gear I had would have gave too much critical chance for each increase in attack power and I wanted to keep it all non-critical. So the big jump is just my weapon to see the difference at the far ends of the spectrum.

If I'm forgetting anything or you have suggestions in a different way to test it please let me know.

Hopefully this helps some people.

** EDIT **

I wasn't happy with the inconsistency in the attack power and it may confuse people. I did more testing for clarity and to show the difference (or lack of) in the red and blue dummy.

Comments

• 5PF73G7N555PF73G7N55 Member
    edited June 2017

@E6JDT9PHH7 said:
    If I'm forgetting anything or you have suggestions in a different way to test it please let me know.

Hopefully this helps some people.

from [248 acc.] to [574 acc.] = 326 acc. increase
    Base atk 1201 - 1911 (low lvl)
    1 acc. = 10,91 minimum atk (difference)
    1 acc. = 12,13 maximum atk

Base atk 25672 - 29242 (high lvl)
    1 acc. = 101,23 minimum atk (difference)
    1 acc. = 76,69 maximum atk

I think this way the benefits are more clear atleast for me.

• @5PF73G7N55 said:
    from [248 acc.] to [574 acc.] = 326 acc. increase
    Base atk 1201 - 1911 (low lvl)
    1 acc. = 10,91 minimum atk
    1 acc. = 12,13 maximum atk

Base atk 25672 - 29242 (high lvl)
    1 acc. = 101,23 minimum atk
    1 acc. = 76,69 maximum atk

I think this way the benefits are more clear atleast for me.

Could you explain? Not quite sure what you're saying.

edited June 2017

I just subtracted the minimum and maximum value and divided it with 326 (difference of acc. from both tests) to show how much minimum and maximum attack 1 acc. gives.

example: (10614-6660)/326 = 12,13 max atk
    so 1 acc. gives you 12 max atk if your base atk is 1911 (with 574 acc.)

• @5PF73G7N55 said:
    I just subtracted the minimum and maximum value and divided it with 326 (difference of acc. from both tests) to show how much minimum and maximum attack 1 acc. gives.

Well accuracy doesnt give attack. I think maybe what youre trying to say is how much each accuracy decreases the difference or raises the minimum. Your numbers arent consistent or rather dont mean much (no offence). Since the difference increases relative to the attack power, but then the difference decreases relative to accuracy. The reason for different attack power ranges is to show that accuracy affects the difference (or minimum hit) the same proportional to the attack power. That's shown with the min/max ratio. The max hit will only change with attack power.

edited June 2017

@E6JDT9PHH7 said:

@5PF73G7N55 said:

Well accuracy doesnt give attack. I think maybe what youre trying to say is how much each accuracy decreases the difference or raises the minimum. Your numbers arent consistent or rather dont mean much (no offence). Since the difference increases relative to the attack power, but then the difference decreases relative to accuracy. The reason for different attack power ranges is to show that accuracy affects the difference (or minimum hit) the same proportional to the attack power. That's shown with the min/max ratio. The max hit will only change with attack power.

Ok, just wanted to find out how much difference 1 accuracy effectly does, would be nice to know^^ Im not that good in Math so i dont feel insulted dont worry ;)
    Thank you for taking your time and testing it out.

• E6JDT9PHH7E6JDT9PHH7 Member
    edited June 2017

@5PF73G7N55 said:
    Ok, just wanted to find out how much difference 1 accuracy effectly does, would be nice to know^^ Im not that good in Math so i dont feel insulted dont worry ;)
    Thank you for taking your time and testing it out.

Yeah I wasn't trying to offend anyone, I may be wrong too.

~50 accuracy increases the minimum hit 1% of the maximum hit with a base of ~65% at 0 accuracy.

• All approximations
  • 4PYHT3F6RC4PYHT3F6RC Member, KOL

Hey all this math is annoying, just say if accuracy is worth having or not okay.

edited June 2017

@4PYHT3F6RC said:
    Hey all this math is annoying, just say if accuracy is worth having or not okay.

Ok, well basically, if you want to see lots of max hits then get accuracy. Youll notice it more as your attack power increases. In terms of dps or comparing accuracy to the other main damage stats, thats an excel sheet for another day :)
    Pretty sure you can roll accuracy on all armor pieces, and since those each only have one main damage stat if I recall. I would think it's best to role that main damage skill and accuracy. Then you can go for the main damage stats on your acc's and weapon while not caring about accuracy.

• CarthhCarthh Member
    edited June 2017

Looks great, very well done. Did you use the training room to do this? If you did, does SEA have blue and red dummies or the big rock?

• @Carthh said:
    Looks great, very well done. Did you use the training room to do this? If you did, does SEA have blue and red dummies or the big rock?

Thanks :) Yeah I used the training room with the little red dummy. Seems to be the same as ours.

• CarthhCarthh Member
    edited June 2017

@E6JDT9PHH7 said:

@Carthh said:

Thanks :) Yeah I used the training room with the little red dummy. Seems to be the same as ours.

Just keep an eye out if you have Boss Damage gear, red dummies are considered boss mobs so make sure none of your gear has increased damage dealt to bosses if you're taking it on and off so it doesn't influence the numbers. If your weapon has an ele charm as well and you have ele bonus it'll change your autos but you didn't use the weapon much so it should be good.

edited June 2017

@Carthh said:

Just keep an eye out if you have Boss Damage gear, red dummies are considered boss mobs so make sure none of your gear has increased damage dealt to bosses if you're taking it on and off so it doesn't influence the numbers. If your weapon has an ele charm as well and you have ele bonus it'll change your autos but you didn't use the weapon much so it should be good.

Good catch, I forgot about the boss damage stat. I'll check it soon and see how the numbers change. Weapon doesnt have ele charm so I'm good there.

EDIT: Turns out the gear I used didn't have any boss damage, and I was at 0% the whole time.

• Thanks for the work, @E6JDT9PHH7

Always interested in hidden stat tests :)

• @Shrowded said:
    Thanks for the work, @E6JDT9PHH7

Always interested in hidden stat tests :)

Your welcome. I just added another data table for clarity and compared red and blue dummies if you wanna check it out :)

• NAWAXEYNR5NAWAXEYNR5 Member ✭✭

good work... here's a damage calculator made from a dude and a readable form made from me. accuracy is not included due to not knowing how it work. I would reckon accuracy is rolled at final damage calculation to determine the range.
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15MvQLWahZa047D38-4W_pGvowgHH6cNbZu9GR5hRQT8/edit#gid=0

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/323593084162277377/325021110309617665/unknown.png

• @NAWAXEYNR5 said:
    good work... here's a damage calculator made from a dude and a readable form made from me. accuracy is not included due to not knowing how it work. I would reckon accuracy is rolled at final damage calculation to determine the range.
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15MvQLWahZa047D38-4W_pGvowgHH6cNbZu9GR5hRQT8/edit#gid=0

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/323593084162277377/325021110309617665/unknown.png

I like that, maybe ill make one for another class, nice job. How did you get the animation time? Does it say on the skill?

• NAWAXEYNR5NAWAXEYNR5 Member ✭✭

@E6JDT9PHH7 said:

@NAWAXEYNR5 said:

I like that, maybe ill make one for another class, nice job. How did you get the animation time? Does it say on the skill?

I didn't... the creator must had used video frame by frame to determine that

• CarthhCarthh Member

@E6JDT9PHH7 said:
    I also compared crit chance and accuracy (using average hit in the range) using the information above. This yielded a result of a 0.6% increase in damage per accuracy % while crit chance is .5% damage increase per crit chance %. This doesnt necessarily mean you should prioritise accuracy over crit chance seeings how you will need 50 accuracy per % while crit chance is less than that. Correct me if I'm wrong but you need 30 crit per %. Also accuracy has a range of 35% (21% damage increase) and crit chance has a range of 100% (50% damage increase). If you would like to see how I calculated that then I can post another data table.
    Again it is almost impossible to get exact numbers in game so the 50 acc per % is an estimation from the data I collected, but also makes sense seeings how crit per % is a very even number.

Don't forget that you can increase your crit damage which increases the value and power of crit, so it isn't as easy as saying "crit is this strong" without accounting for crit damage. Also, on the NA server we were getting 0.047% crit per point, so 1% of crit is roughly 23 crit points.