We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Korean Top 20 CR Players by class

20_1
Top 20

Reason I am posting this is to give everyone an idea at how much CR it actually takes to even get to the top of the boards. From my understanding China just released dungeons that only can be entered with 2.5mil CR+. In Korea it doesn't seem like there are that many crazy people blowing money on there character min/maxing.

«1

Comments

  • GrievuuzGrievuuz Member ✭✭✭

    2-3 million CR, seems super monstrous, damn.

  • EyriesEyries Member
    edited June 2017

    In our server, pvp is unequalized. While it is still true that skill means a lot, having good equipment can make a fight between two closely skilled enemies into an advantage. I did a test where I got full lv.35 golden gear max and fought people similar to my level, and when you take out someone's half HP in one hit, you have a huge advantage.

    I can't imagine how despairing facing a 2.5 million CR monster is with only 17k CR as a fresh lv.65 lol

    I wonder if you would be a one hit point wonder if you manage to beat a 2.5 million CR in 3 rounds.

  • ExpedExped Member

    @Eyries said:
    In our server, pvp is unequalized. While it is still true that skill means a lot, having good equipment can make a fight between two closely skilled enemies into an advantage. I did a test where I got full lv.35 golden gear max and fought people similar to my level, and when you take out someone's half HP in one hit, you have a huge advantage.

    I can't imagine how despairing facing a 2.5 million CR monster is with only 17k CR as a fresh lv.65 lol

    I wonder if you would be a one hit point wonder if you manage to beat a 2.5 million CR in 3 rounds.

    Rank 2 fire lord beats everyone with 800k CR. including 2.5mil CR.

  • MinityMinity Member

    I can't wait for Nobleria. They should call elemental fairy for our version magical girl... lol. :P

  • MeowsiMeowsi Member

    Please stop spreading misinformation. If you're going to tell the community stuff at least be accurate with it. Or you know plagiarize my work some more and claim it your own so at least it's correct.

  • ExpedExped Member

    @Meowsi said:
    Please stop spreading misinformation. If you're going to tell the community stuff at least be accurate with it. Or you know plagiarize my work some more and claim it your own so at least it's correct.

    I'm sorry, where do you see any misinformation on this page?

    Plagiarize ? You released it to the public.

    I got this image from 2nd best pvper in KR. Please stop while you're ahead.

  • Been playing the SEA version for a good solid week got 2 level 70's and from what i've noticed. The Costumes are very Pay2Win there cause a good full set can give u +700 attack 1k+ hp mp and movement speed and more, same applied to pets. I believe that is also one reason the CR is high. But from lvl 1-64 in NA and in SEA you will stay around 10-17k CR and then at 65 you would get around 15-30k in the CBT, but it SEA version 65-69 your combat rating becomes around 20-60k and that is because the dungeons give sets that increase your CR drastically. PLUS, in SEA one of the best armor is Twilight which you get access to dungeons right at lvl 70 to do and get a chance to be rewarded those items just 1 piece can increase your CR or Survival by 20-60k+

    If they follow the same aspect as SEA then the enemies will get much harder and we will be given better items. (Given or Given Opportunity to Farm for them) Because some of the lvl 70 dungeons early on in SEA are very hard even if you have 100k CR and from what ive noticed dungeons in NA/EU cbt where WAY harder then in SEA so I believe we will definitely need to grind for 500K CR before we can really start relaxing when doing dungeons.

  • ExpedExped Member

    @ChaoticVideosYT said:
    Been playing the SEA version for a good solid week got 2 level 70's and from what i've noticed. The Costumes are very Pay2Win there cause a good full set can give u +700 attack 1k+ hp mp and movement speed and more, same applied to pets. I believe that is also one reason the CR is high. But from lvl 1-64 in NA and in SEA you will stay around 10-17k CR and then at 65 you would get around 15-30k in the CBT, but it SEA version 65-69 your combat rating becomes around 20-60k and that is because the dungeons give sets that increase your CR drastically. PLUS, in SEA one of the best armor is Twilight which you get access to dungeons right at lvl 70 to do and get a chance to be rewarded those items just 1 piece can increase your CR or Survival by 20-60k+

    If they follow the same aspect as SEA then the enemies will get much harder and we will be given better items. (Given or Given Opportunity to Farm for them) Because some of the lvl 70 dungeons early on in SEA are very hard even if you have 100k CR and from what ive noticed dungeons in NA/EU cbt where WAY harder then in SEA so I believe we will definitely need to grind for 500K CR before we can really start relaxing when doing dungeons.

    Meowsi says the screenshot is fake, lets all go home.

  • kvaziokvazio Member, Pre-CBT Tester

    @Exped said:

    @Meowsi said:
    Please stop spreading misinformation. If you're going to tell the community stuff at least be accurate with it. Or you know plagiarize my work some more and claim it your own so at least it's correct.

    I'm sorry, where do you see any misinformation on this page?

    Plagiarize ? You released it to the public.

    I got this image from 2nd best pvper in KR. Please stop while you're ahead.

    There is no such dungeon that's locked to 2,5 mil Combat Rating nor there will be, allow me to explain the june 22nd new dungeon system.
    There's 10 difficulties which have recommended combat rating and required "star force"(don't know how to call it myself yet :^)). Without it you'll get punished for even entering a difficulty higher than you're supposed to be on.
    The higher difficulty, the higher the droprate is for the dungeon, so there isn't a dungeon locked to ONLY having 2,5 mill CR neither there will be in the future (if they won't be making the upcoming raid as difficult). That's how @Meowsi meant by you were spreading misinformation.

  • MeowsiMeowsi Member
    edited June 2017

    No your false information that China releases a 2.5mil+ required dungeon. Just like you didn't know about this game being peer2peer or badges being in pve and many many other things you've been wrong about. There is no dungeon that forces you to have a minimum cr.

  • ExpedExped Member
    edited June 2017

    @kvazio said:

    @Exped said:

    @Meowsi said:
    Please stop spreading misinformation. If you're going to tell the community stuff at least be accurate with it. Or you know plagiarize my work some more and claim it your own so at least it's correct.

    I'm sorry, where do you see any misinformation on this page?

    Plagiarize ? You released it to the public.

    I got this image from 2nd best pvper in KR. Please stop while you're ahead.

    There is no such dungeon that's locked to 2,5 mil Combat Rating nor there will be, allow me to explain the june 22nd new dungeon system.
    There's 10 difficulties which have recommended combat rating and required "star force"(don't know how to call it myself yet :^)). Without it you'll get punished for even entering a difficulty higher than you're supposed to be on.
    The higher difficulty, the higher the droprate is for the dungeon, so there isn't a dungeon locked to ONLY having 2,5 mill CR neither there will be in the future (if they won't be making the upcoming raid as difficult). That's how @Meowsi meant by you were spreading misinformation.

    Cool, people ain't perfect kek.

  • RaptorClawzRaptorClawz Member, Pre-CBT Tester

    So in other words.

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  • Only being abled to enter dungeons with 2.5Mil+ crit would seem like a waste of time... like if you have 2.5Mil + CR you should already have the best items in the game... what else can they offer you...

  • Also, ive seen players with 1.5mil CR in SEA so I believe you could get 3mil+ in China and areas like those where you get updates first. The game over seas is VERY pay to win in every way, but you can still get over 1mil CR by grinding and taking your time and even 3mil but ... that would be like months.

  • kvaziokvazio Member, Pre-CBT Tester

    @ChaoticVideosYT said:
    Also, ive seen players with 1.5mil CR in SEA so I believe you could get 3mil+ in China and areas like those where you get updates first. The game over seas is VERY pay to win in every way, but you can still get over 1mil CR by grinding and taking your time and even 3mil but ... that would be like months.

    There's a possibility that the new tier of gear can get you to up to 5mil+

  • @ChaoticVideosYT said:
    Also, ive seen players with 1.5mil CR in SEA so I believe you could get 3mil+ in China and areas like those where you get updates first. The game over seas is VERY pay to win in every way, but you can still get over 1mil CR by grinding and taking your time and even 3mil but ... that would be like months.

    What level of p2w do you guys think this version will be? This game already has all the cookie cutter elements that are subject to p2w abuse:
    1. Stated cosmetic items
    2. Rng upgrade system
    3. Pets
    4. Energy system
    5. Vip status

    If this game follows in vindictus or Tera's footsteps then it will follow the same fate; the game will have an initial spike in player base then slowly die out in a couple of years (isn't the pvp in the Korean version dead?).

    Also, judging by the forum acitivity it seems that it is just a few active posters. If that's anything to go by, then kritika will definitely need some type of marketing to pull in more public interest.

  • ExpedExped Member
    edited June 2017

    To get full purple badges/purple costume + purple sigils is 300k EMP = 3000$

    Roughly,

    Not everyone has to get that, but if you're expected to compete. Of course you can get all these things through PVE as well, just going to take longer. All cash shop does is just do things for you that make it faster for your character to progress.

  • @Exped said:
    To get full purple badges/purple costume + purple sigils is 300k EMP = 3000$

    Roughly,

    Not everyone has to get that, but if you're expected to compete. Of course you can get all these things through PVE as well, just going to take longer. All cash shop does is just do things for you that make it faster for your character to progress.

    Really depends on how they balance the pay to win aspects of the game. The dangerous part is whether the p2w blocks free players from in game content. That is crossing the line of being competitive and not being able to participate in dungeons because you lack the equipment for it (and farming for them would take way to long compared to p2w, thus it's a snowball effect; p2w resulting in pay to win more).

    I was also going to point to the pvp and how if they invest and improve pvp with different modes, that could offset any p2w aspect of the pve. But...looking at the Korean version...

  • @ExistentialAlpaca apparently at this point not alot of ppl pvp on kr anyway. But, also doubt f2p will ever not be able to clear content due to lower CR. except for maybe high as fk tower floors.

  • ExpedExped Member

    @Gration said:
    doesn't get things can still be plagiarized when released to the public :open_mouth:

    He's talking about something completely different.

  • @Shrowded said:
    @ExistentialAlpaca apparently at this point not alot of ppl pvp on kr anyway. But, also doubt f2p will ever not be able to clear content due to lower CR. except for maybe high as fk tower floors.

    I've played mmos where it's such a chore to play higher level content. Not only was it extremely p2w, the developer power creep the crap of it. I felt like a second class citizen.

    Hopefully kritika (western version) does get to that extreme but only time will tell.

  • @ExistentialAlpaca Sadly I only had the opportunity to play the CBT for 3 days since i joined a little to late. But I did reach max level. From my experience the cosmetics did not give any stats (Or Any that I had Noticed) The pet stats/abilities are literally so minor it affects nothing. RNG will always be RNG thats how it is and there will be items to increase chance in p2w form. I have NO COMPLAINTS about the Energy/Fatigue system. The Fatigue system in the SEA version is a straight up B!^C# because you can only play for a couple of hours. Let me give an example, 1 Dungeon at level 1-65 costs around 1 Fatigue point per area (Not Per Dungeon, but per areas inside the dungeon.) Most dungeons will have 4-6 areas around 1-65, and you get around 95 points in the sea version to spend per day (125 with VIP) THAT IS ONLY about 15-30 dungeons in a day. That is not that many, considering you have to repeat a lot of them.... P.S at level 65-70 the dungeons cost around 2-10 per area.... yea GL. The Fatigue System they have here did not change much because when you reach 100% EXP Bonus then its hard to progress and it takes FOREVER, BUT they dont limit you. you can still keep doing it with limits, but thats what we players are known for the hardcore grind and farm for exp/items.

    VIP statues, is VIP Statues. You will always have an advantage over someone else who does not possess premium membership its a way you support the game financially. From what I could tell they Enmassa does a good job with there membership, such as in TERA they allow you to buy membership with ingame currency from others, so I do hope they have that available here as well for the players that GRIND hard but dont have any actual income to be able to purchase.

    So far, from what i've experienced. Enmassa is doing a great job at keeping the game as NA/EU Standards so that it is not Pay 2 Win. I hope it goes down in this road and we do not see any over powered and over priced P2W items throughout the course of our experience in Kritika.

    P.S all my EU players lets thank god that we got enmassa and not gameforge

  • ExpedExped Member

    @Gration said:

    @Exped said:

    @Gration said:
    doesn't get things can still be plagiarized when released to the public :open_mouth:

    He's talking about something completely different.

    Mhm, i get that...but that's pretty basic info. Aside from misinforming people on the game, you're just flat out telling people a multitude of wrong things, but let me get back on topic of the game. Boy do i love this game, let me tell you how much i love this game. I love it this much and i guarantee you that this game.....will be the best game. Those other guys....they won't know what hit them. Lets make kritika great again, Whatdaya say, ehhh?

    What arena you even saying? My photo has class icons. Continuing to derail the thread ..

  • @Gration said
    Don't think any dungeon crawler besides DFO can get away with that....

    Exactly why the games shut down after a few years with only a few handfuls of whales keeping them afloat. That's what I don't want to happen to Kritika.

    Thing is though, being not p2w is not enough to keep a game going. Tera has been running for 5 years and many people are saying that the game is dying. I played it a few years ago and even then, lower level content are essentially single player experience (no one to party with). Tera also had way more hype initially than Kritika. Hopefully enmasse is content with a small but dedicated player base and not push to milk the community for money before shutting down.

  • kvaziokvazio Member, Pre-CBT Tester

    @ExistentialAlpaca said:

    @Exped said:
    To get full purple badges/purple costume + purple sigils is 300k EMP = 3000$

    Roughly,

    Not everyone has to get that, but if you're expected to compete. Of course you can get all these things through PVE as well, just going to take longer. All cash shop does is just do things for you that make it faster for your character to progress.

    Really depends on how they balance the pay to win aspects of the game. The dangerous part is whether the p2w blocks free players from in game content. That is crossing the line of being competitive and not being able to participate in dungeons because you lack the equipment for it (and farming for them would take way to long compared to p2w, thus it's a snowball effect; p2w resulting in pay to win more).

    I was also going to point to the pvp and how if they invest and improve pvp with different modes, that could offset any p2w aspect of the pve. But...looking at the Korean version...

    Compared to the CN/SEA version KR is doing pretty well IMO, I'm nearly 1mil CR on KR without paying a dime into the p2w direction. They also constantly keep banning bots so they do care about the game.

  • MeowsiMeowsi Member

    t level of p2w do you guys think this version will be? This game already has all the cookie cutter elements that are subject to p2w abuse:

    1. Stated cosmetic items
    2. Rng upgrade system
    3. Pets
    4. Energy system
    5. Vip status

    If this game follows in vindictus or Tera's footsteps then it will follow the same fate; the game will have an initial spike in player base then slowly die out in a couple of years (isn't the pvp in the Korean version dead?).

    Also, judging by the forum acitivity it seems that it is just a few active posters. If that's anything to go by, then kritika will definitely need some type of marketing to pull in more public interest.

    Stated cosmetic items that anyone can easily get ingame with badges?
    Almost every MMO has rng in upgrade?
    Pets don't help that much.
    Energy system is just fine.
    VIP doesn't give game changing perks. Also again you can buy the voucher from another player with ingame currency.

    90% of the community doesn't use the forum since most of the posters don't know what they are talking about and get more reliable information on the community discord.

  • The fact that discord (community run) is more reliable than the official forum isnt that a bigger issue? This is reminds me of skyforge forum.

  • i like to see, there are so many different classes in the top-list there, so the ranked system shit will not be dominated by 1-2 classes

  • Thanks, seems like classes aren't extremely unbalanced at least, the CR goes up as you scroll the leaderbaord

  • AbaddonoffireAbaddonoffire Member
    edited July 2017

    @ExistentialAlpaca said:
    The fact that discord (community run) is more reliable than the official forum isnt that a bigger issue? This is reminds me of skyforge forum.

    thats another issue. a lot of players run away from skyforge because they look at the forum and reddit and see its beyond dead. dont want that happening here.

Sign In or Register to comment.