We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Headstart week/weekend

edited June 2017 in General Discussion

Headstart would be nice to have on weekend since there is a few ppl that only can play on weekend (including me) . Tho the official release being on a weekend is way more important.
Headstart is for founders who spent Money for the founders packs*
Your opinions:

Headstart week/weekend 80 votes

In week
52% 42 votes
On weekend
47% 38 votes

Comments

• Actually... you cna get a head start in OBT if you buy a founders pack or something...

• @LostAnxiety said:
    Actually... you cna get a head start in OBT if you buy a founders pack or something...

Sorry didnt mention. Thats what i mean

• I don't care about week or weekend just give me the headstart and i'll slam my head on it.

• I wonder how long it'll take for us to play OBT.. If we're not buying the headstart

• A week at the most 24 hours at the least

• @LostAnxiety said:
    I wonder how long it'll take for us to play OBT.. If we're not buying the headstart

Prop only a few days. Correct me if im wrong

• I need to find a friend who's getting a head start.. really wanted to reserve a good username for my frost mage.

• Maybe i can help ^^ dono if itll Fall into my worktime and i want that sweet Name too

• TriggTrigg Member ✭✭

@LostAnxiety said:
    I wonder how long it'll take for us to play OBT.. If we're not buying the headstart

"Your Founders Pack gives you a head start to the Kritika Online Open Beta two days before we open the game to everyone."
    https://kritika.enmasse.com/store

I believe this may answer your question.

Anyway, I say a headstart during the week rather than weekend feels more... like a headstart date. If weekend is the big party then week is the ideal headstart time.

• kvaziokvazio Member, Pre-CBT Tester

I really have no problem if it's either during weekend or week days since my summer break is starting soon :smile:

• Yea I'm already on Summer break with my little brothers, just got work is all. Whatever the date that's when I'm calling out.

• EmbreEmbre Member

I'm on summer break with work during the week. I think it would be great if headstart is during the week and official release on a weekend. I'll invest more time on the weekend so more people on a weekend would mean more chances to get parties for insane.

• ExpedExped Member
    edited June 2017

Planning on taking a week off work to play OBT!!

• edited June 2017

The head start is mainly used for reserving names anyways. It's a hard call. You'd want the head start to serve the main function of name reservation so for people who are at work or busy on week days, weekends would be best. However, you want to maximize the hype by releasing it on a weekend so everyone has the chance to play. I dare say. Have the head start on a Friday, then full obt on Sunday seems to be the compromise.

• tisnotmetisnotme Member
    edited June 2017

But who's Friday ? As this game even tho where the two servers are located and run by on company has a large time scale community so who's Friday do we all start on EU - NA or mine as I'm 13hrs ahead of NA

Ps before the salt due to im not NA so my area shouldn't be considered , I'm more that happy with a NA Friday start as this means for me my two day head start is Sat/Sun

• ExpedExped Member

@MrPapa said:
    Pretty sad there, Exped.

@LostAnxiety said:
    I need to find a friend who's getting a head start.. really wanted to reserve a good username for my frost mage.

Can't delete and reuse names so how would that work?

What makes it sad? That I work, and able to take time off work in order to play a game that I've been waiting to come to the west for? To me sounds like a vacation.

• @tisnotme said:
    But who's Friday ? As this game even tho where the two servers are located and run by on company has a large time scale community so who's Friday do we all start on EU - NA or mine as I'm 13hrs ahead of NA

Some people get off earlier on fridays. Also, Friday directly leads into the weekends thus allowing people to binge if they so choose.

It's all guess work though. They have a plan and we can only wait.

• @ExistentialAlpaca said:

@tisnotme said:

Some people get off earlier on fridays. Also, Friday directly leads into the weekends thus allowing people to binge if they so choose.

It's all guess work though. They have a plan and we can only wait.

I agree we can only wait.

• To long didnt wanna read other peoples comments; my thoughts if you spent money on a headstart for a undisclosed obt date you should just say damn obt is announced time to lose my sense of time and only do that.

• kvaziokvazio Member, Pre-CBT Tester

@Gration said:

@kvazio said:
    I really have no problem if it's either during weekend or week days since my summer break is starting soon :smile:

did all school get pushed back or something? why everyone getting out late

In my country it always is at the end of June.

• @MrPapa said:
    Pretty sad there, Exped.

@LostAnxiety said:
    I need to find a friend who's getting a head start.. really wanted to reserve a good username for my frost mage.

You can delete characters?

• CahirCahir Member

Hopefully not during a weekend, got better things to do. But meh spending a saturday or so playing kritika isn't THAT bad.

• @MrPapa said:

@LostAnxiety said:

@MrPapa said:
    Pretty sad there, Exped.

@LostAnxiety said:

You can delete characters?

Yes. Then the name can't be used again.

oh rip.. never tested it.

• I work on the weekends so seems like voting is against me. I spend lots of time as well on weekends to relax and feel motivated. Hope it starts same time as before on a Wednesday.

• Well i guess wenn got tricked xd both in week