We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

For those enjoying Kritika and dont know what to do during the downtime between cbt and obt. Join me

Just wanted to see if anyone wants to join me on the SEA or CN server and play around with some different classes. I can help you set up either server as well (SEA is much easier to setup). I haven't had any issues with ping/lag but SEA does feel a bit better. I am from the EU though so I am assuming NA would be a bit different. Message me or comment if you want to join me or need help with setting anything up.

There is a leveling event going on right now for the galaxy lord (monk) which gives you a purple avatar set and other stuff to help level you up faster. I also received a 7 day VIP (elite) membership from the event or some milestone, can't remember XD.

(I talked with the forum admin about this post before anyone decides to report for whatever reason)

Comments

• RipleyWRipleyW Member
    edited June 2017

I play SEA Eclair 51 :DD RipleyW Omg someone I can play with? Do you have a guild I really want to play with ppl from NA EU everyone speak language I can't understand
    So if you want to add me it's RipleyW, I tried searching for English guild and ppl but couldnt find any everyone and every guild is inactive
    So I made my own guild consisting right now of me and my alts called [EUNA] as EU/NA

• Im gonna be playing BnS while waiting for OBT.

• RipleyWRipleyW Member
    edited June 2017

I play Soul Workers aswell, nice game if u have someone to play with, there's Englsih Patch too

• @E6JDT9PHH7 said:
    Just wanted to see if anyone wants to join me on the SEA or CN server and play around with some different classes. I can help you set up either server as well (SEA is much easier to setup). I haven't had any issues with ping/lag but SEA does feel a bit better. I am from the EU though so I am assuming NA would be a bit different. Message me or comment if you want to join me or need help with setting anything up.

There is a leveling event going on right now for the galaxy lord (monk) which gives you a purple avatar set and other stuff to help level you up faster. I also received a 7 day VIP (elite) membership from the event or some milestone, can't remember XD.

(I talked with the forum admin about this post before anyone decides to report for whatever reason)

I'd love to play with you!

• RipleyWRipleyW Member
    edited June 2017

Anyone who plays SEA pretty please add me It's RipleyW It's lonely now that there's not much Englsih players I'd really like to play with some of u
    Join guild EUNA

• Closers FTW during downtime between CBTand OBT

• NatoriousNatorious Member, Pre-CBT Tester ✭✭✭

same Closers and Kritika CN server to play with the new class lol

• CecelCecel Member

FF14 stormblood this will be my secondary when obt comes so I can hold out for a while.

• TsugiTsugi Member

i need help with sea cant update client it says

• i wouldnt even bother with sea ver now u onyl get what 70 stamina a day ? it goes so fast im sure it wont be long till OBT seeing how long the games been out already

• I got BnS and BDO while waiting and Closers

• @P4F9PND6HF said:
    i wouldnt even bother with sea ver now u onyl get what 70 stamina a day ? it goes so fast im sure it wont be long till OBT seeing how long the games been out already

"it will be soon" "not too long"
    Heard that enough to know. Ill have the same amount of time as cbt, most likely, to play other servers so it's worth it imo.

• EniesEnies Member, Pre-CBT Tester

I got Stormblood and overwatch to keep me company until OBT comes around

• Is there an IP block on the SEA version or anything?

When I downloaded it to try it I couldn't connect to either server, just seemed to time out.

• RipleyWRipleyW Member

Not sure, but I think if you live in NA you have to use vpn to start game and after xigncode loads up then you can disconnect and play on ur internet, for EU there is no IP block so far, only for NA

• i wanna join. i dunno how to set up anything though and im from na region.

• I did try the SEA version and oh my god, Galaxy Lord and Eclair are gonna be my jam. Galaxy lord's skills are SOOO PRETTY and Eclair looks hella fun with her skill mechanics! I did however not like how damn easy the SEA version is. It's like their 'insane' mode is easier than our Hard mode. I would love it if you told me how to install the CN server though, since I absolutely adore Archer classes and the archer class that is coming next month I definitely want to try.

• Sal786Sal786 Member

yes! i would like to try SEA server. any idea on how to download it? i'm from EU

• Sal786Sal786 Member

nvm, i got it downloaded and playing it now

• How do you download and join the SEA version?

• ExpedExped Member

MXM

• Borderlands 2 with my friend until back up, always a game I can return to for time killing on leveling a fresh character and all the content it has.

Although we're both surprisingly antsy for KO to come back, we kinda just tried it as a goof cause we had nothing else to do at the time and ended up really liking it as a 3D DFO replacement and it reminded us of when we played few other games like Lunia and Vindictus.

• RipleyWRipleyW Member

@Exped said:
    MXM

I'm new to MxM, jsut saw a youtube and I really like masters, how do I acquire them?