We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Didn't understand why people rush hard to lv 65 in CBT .. (?)

Didn't understand why people rush hard to lv 65 in CBT .. (?) :*

Comments

• @Modifier said:
    Test the end dungeons/gear

That's all ? No prize ?

• Why not? Alot of people like to test how fast they can level up during a CBT, to make their route even better and faster for OBT.

• CPKD4D94L9CPKD4D94L9 Member
    edited June 2017

@Konansempai said:
    Why not? Alot of people like to test how fast they can level up during a CBT, to make their route even better and faster for OBT.

Yeah sure, but i don't understand why some people complain about they didn't reach the lv 65 for some title or whatever

• lucius184lucius184 Member
    edited June 2017

@CPKD4D94L9 said:

@Modifier said:

That's all ? No prize ?

There was also an event where you'd get to carry over certain level milestone rewards into the OBT. If you got to 15, you'd get to carry over some horns cosmetic thing. If you got to 60, you'd get an emblem and a title to carry over, and level 65 was a weapon skin that carries over.

• @lucius184 said:

@CPKD4D94L9 said:

@Modifier said:

That's all ? No prize ?

There was also an event where you'd get to carry over certain level milestone rewards into the OBT. If you got to 15, you' get to carry over some horns cosmetic thing. If you got to 60, you'd get an emblem and a title to carry over, and level 65 was a weapon skin that carries over.

Oh well sad i didn't know xD
    Where i can see those skins? What about emblem and title give some bonus etc?

• @CPKD4D94L9 Exactly like Lucius184 said, they were reffering to the exclusive title for reaching lvl 65 in CBT ( Title will be available OBT and beyond ),

• @CPKd4d94l9
    https://forums.enmasse.com/kritika/discussion/1119/june-8-kritika-online-stream-correction = the 4 possible weapon skins
    Don't know anywhere for emblem and title but should be easy enough to google

• ExpedExped Member

Mechanics

• I didn't really rush but still got to 65. Was fun.

• CPKD4D94L9CPKD4D94L9 Member
    edited June 2017

Ok nothing that special maybe except the emblem o.o
    I just hope my 150€ of 2 packs was not just a waste of money lel

• AlexG2AlexG2 Member

You can get the emblem in open beta too, but its with other name and dont give HP , its MP, and the weapon skin its awesome . and dont think you can get it paying.

• @AlexG2 said:
    You can get the emblem in open beta too, but its with other name and dont give HP , its MP, and the weapon skin its awesome . and dont think you can get it paying.

For sure there is better skins paying with money xD
    Anyway thank's for info, umh how much HP ? i guess MP it's pretty useless ..

• myd00mmyd00m Member

for the emblem and title dude