We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Where are the administrators? No News.

After more than 1 week, we continue without news, as Kritika goes from the "bosses" ... players start to attract other games, without noticing the players are bored to wait and go to other games ... someone knows some News of them?

PLEASE PRESS THE BUTTON ADMINISTRATOR

Comments

• ExpedExped Member

If they give us a date I would be happy/looking forward to it. Except now the hype is dying and players are now playing other games.

• Yup, playing some MxM. Already little hype for the game with a small starting player base, little dev involvement, and dwindling kr/sea/cn audience. Makes you wonder if the game will even make it out of obt.

• 4PYHT3F6RC4PYHT3F6RC Member, KOL

Soon they said.. you won't have to wait for long they said. Don't make promises you can't keep!!!!!!

• squad22345squad22345 Member
    edited June 2017

En Masse was extremely good when Tera Online was their first game. They were so strong with the community that I even bought Tera Online on CD. Now the company its loosing is touch but I guess that's every company nowadays. I kinda wish I didn't bought the 75 dollar founder pack and used it on MxM.

• After5After5 Member

Are people really already losing faith after 1 week? Gamers sure have gotten way more impatient lately.

• @After5 said:
    Are people really already losing faith after 1 week? Gamers sure have gotten way more impatient lately.

The mmo market is saturated as is. From an objective point of view, this game is generic mmo with a brawler twist that's not anything new. We live in a hype culture; if you lose hype, you lose the players. People will naturally move on to other games. Even AAA games lose audience if left too long in the cbt/obt limbo.

• RaptorClawzRaptorClawz Member, Pre-CBT Tester

Combat wise nothing better is coming out. It's been a week. They're working on improving the pvp which is the best thing they could of done.

• @ExistentialAlpaca said:
    Yup, playing some MxM. Already little hype for the game with a small starting player base, little dev involvement, and dwindling kr/sea/cn audience. Makes you wonder if the game will even make it out of obt.

Installed and playing MXM as well. If they would at least give me a date I would be so much more excited, and lets hope MXM doesn't take me away from this game when it does finally get announced.

• Lol people are crazy. I can't wait for obt to come out but I'm not gonna crucify the developers when it's only been a week. Chill out people

• MeowsiMeowsi Member

?????? Also it's only been a week since CBT ended calm your panties.

• edited June 2017

Probably wont be much longer.

• BiteThePillowBiteThePillow Member
    edited June 2017

All the questions being asked have been answered. Either on stream or on the community discord. They're busy making Kritika great again.

• @BiteThePillow said:
    All the questions being asked have been answered. Either on stream or on the community discord. They're busy making Kritika great again.

All hail Trumperino.

• MeowsiMeowsi Member

Would you rather them just keep spamming you with TBA and soon? Or would you rather you wait for them to give you something with sustenance? Because that post basically says they don't want to the do former. They said they have nothing to update atm but will in the near future. If 1 week is going to kill you then wow you're pretty entitled sorry but like I'd rather them finish what they are doing then rush content thats halfassed. Remember we got custom modifications for our version so it's not just a simple copypaste with localization. Or would you rather that be rushed as well and then have RevelationOnline again?

• RaptorClawzRaptorClawz Member, Pre-CBT Tester

Oh shit we losing kiritika players to MxM. I bet their discord is lit right now. I'ma go check it out.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Oh nvm...

• "Devs"..........you do know Eme are a publisher right?????

As for OBT don't be so impatient.......it's the impatience of people that's allowed crappy games like over watch and team fortress to flourish when in all honesty they should have died out ASAP. Be patient and quit with the "But I WANT IT NOW! " attitude. I'm stuck playing my old games like CnC 3 / Tera (even though it's mind numbingly dull af now) / Doom 2016

• @Meowsi said:
    Would you rather them just keep spamming you with TBA and soon? Or would you rather you wait for them to give you something with sustenance? Because that post basically says they don't want to the do former. They said they have nothing to update atm but will in the near future. If 1 week is going to kill you then wow you're pretty entitled sorry but like I'd rather them finish what they are doing then rush content thats halfassed. Remember we got custom modifications for our version so it's not just a simple copypaste with localization. Or would you rather that be rushed as well and then have RevelationOnline again?

it's not about pandering to the crowd. It's more about interacting with the community, giving tips and advice. You have to admit the moderators have not posted a lot. And I say this because this is a rather small community compared to the bigger mmos. Those player base with 100,000+ Inherently have more people to hype themselves up. We don't have that. It would be wise for smaller companies to take advantage of ths situation and build more personal connection with players. Of course quality above all else but communication is key. Also, I'm just going by the general vibes in the forums, which is like 5 people.

• tisnotmetisnotme Member
    edited June 2017

don't know if people realise , but En-Masse isn't such a small company and Kritika isn't their only game , nor is this all the Dev's have to tend to amongst other things
    if they had to have rescripting done this may take time
    time that some here want the Devs to come every 5 minutes to each post to tell the individual to say its not ready yet
    and then that 5 minutes turns in to hours with replies changing from why no news in ready to play to why not ready it should be simple get it fixed now I'm ready to play
    and ends up wasting hours that the Dev could be putting in to getting the game out there sooner

• edited June 2017

@tisnotme said:
    don't know if people realise , but En-Masse isn't such a small company and Kritika isn't their only game , nor is this all the Dev's have to tend to amongst other things
    if they had to have rescripting done this may take time
    time that some here want the Devs to come every 5 minutes to each post to tell the individual to say its not ready yet
    and then that 5 minutes turns in to hours with replies changing from why no news in ready to play to why not ready it should be simple get it fixed now I'm ready to play
    and ends up wasting hours that the Dev could be putting in to getting the game out there sooner

You said it yourself that enmasse is not a small company, so why would they assign developers to forum management. They can very well have people specifically assigned for it. Every decision is planned. The fact that there is no dedicated moderator for the forum is also planned. You don't just delegate unrelated tasks to developers as overtime. The number one complaints from gamers in general is not getting enough communication from development teams, whether that be from the developers themselves or community managers employed by the company. I'd rather have them spam the forum than not post at all; any interaction is better than no interaction.

@Felhammer

Dev is just a generalization for the people porting the game - translators, publishers, programmers etc. they are changing things such as the energy system and whatnot so they aren't just straight up porting a game.

• MaljasMaljas Member

Quit being babies and wait like they said. One week is not eternity. You have not been waiting all that long...

• NatoriousNatorious Member, Pre-CBT Tester ✭✭✭

@Maljas said:
    Quit being babies and wait like they said. One week is not eternity. You have not been waiting all that long...

Exactly ^

• KyoryuKyoryu Member

To everyone calling people impatient, you have to remember that there was a flood of posts of people saying they were on Summer vacation and they wouldn't get to play before school started back up.

That said - y'all are hyper impatient. You're acting like they've been keeping us in the black. How are they going to give us a date when they're still working things out and patching? You'd rather them throw out a date and have the game not be ready for us in the state they want it to be then?

• OdyEUOdyEU Member

Kritika is ded.

• AlexG2AlexG2 Member

@OdyEU said:
    Kritika is ded.

Nope , but admins need to say something every 3 or 4 days. :'(

• RehaiRehai Member

My hype is slowly dying :(

• EniesEnies Member, Pre-CBT Tester

If they have nothing to announce, then they won't say anything. If they had to say something every 3-4 day it would be just "hey guys, nothing to announce". Be patient, keep yourself busy with another game until some news have come up.

• AlexG2AlexG2 Member

@Enies said:
    If they have nothing to announce, then they won't say anything. If they had to say something every 3-4 day it would be just "hey guys, nothing to announce". Be patient, keep yourself busy with another game until some news have come up.

Better say " hey guys, nothing to announce" than nothing.

• NatoriousNatorious Member, Pre-CBT Tester ✭✭✭

@AlexG2 said:

@Enies said:

Better say " hey guys, nothing to announce" than nothing.

And then people will bitch around that they have nothing to announced they are better off silent till they have SOMETHING to announce.

• At least they could give us free cookies.