We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Kritika Online Open Beta Kicks Off Next Week

One of the most common questions we received from players during Closed Beta was, “When does Open Beta begin?” We are pleased to officially announce that the Kritika Online Open Beta begins Thursday, June 29, at 9 a.m. PDT. Even better, our Founders get a special Head Start to the Open Beta beginning Tuesday, June 27 at 9 a.m. PDT. That’s less than a week away!

Get the full details, and check out your stats from the CBT here.

«1345

Comments

  • Thanks for the update, can't wait for this!

  • Sal786Sal786 Member

    Wow, much earlier than expected. can't wait!!

  • Niceeeeee love you @Smoreceror kiss me <3

  • RaptorClawzRaptorClawz Member, Pre-CBT Tester

    Hype.

  • NatoriousNatorious Member, Pre-CBT Tester ✭✭✭

    (҂⌣̀_⌣́) i will be gone from the 26th to the 29th lol RIP

  • ExpedExped Member

    Patch notes ?

  • DaraxDarax Member

    niceoooehhh!

  • Do we have to uninstall our current kritika and install a new one? If so when can we do it?

  • niceee, good job en masse

  • Much faster than I thought! Good job en masse, love ya ^_^~!

  • NAWAXEYNR5NAWAXEYNR5 Member ✭✭

    now to figure out the perfect character name :thinking:

  • DAiNiROKDAiNiROK Member
    edited June 2017

    Are you also launching servers for Europe?

  • EniesEnies Member, Pre-CBT Tester

    @DAiNiROK said:
    Are you also launching servers for Europe?

    Yeah the EU servers are coming in OBT

  • YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

  • SmorecerorSmoreceror Member, Administrator, EME Staff admin

    @Enies said:

    @DAiNiROK said:
    Are you also launching servers for Europe?

    Yeah the EU servers are coming in OBT

    This is true!

  • kvaziokvazio Member, Pre-CBT Tester

    @Smoreceror Will there be any events in OBT?

  • Rip propably Not Home next week again. Rip my headstart but Name can be saved by Friends ;)

  • Will the new class balance patch from kr be implemented on eu/na with obt ?

  • TriggTrigg Member ✭✭

    Great news hype! I will try to get leveling stuff done before summer vacation, normally that means no computer for me. ._.

    A question I failed to find an answer to myself, perhaps some of you good folks already know? The founder headstart, does it apply to the whole account or only the first character you create? (its my first time being part of any beta, sorry for my ignorance)

    If anybody knows please tell, it would help me greatly to prepare for this.

  • EniesEnies Member, Pre-CBT Tester
    edited June 2017

    @Trigg said:
    Great news hype! I will try to get leveling stuff done before summer vacation, normally that means no computer for me. ._.

    A question I failed to find an answer to myself, perhaps some of you good folks already know? The founder headstart, does it apply to the whole account or only the first character you create? (its my first time being part of any beta, sorry for my ignorance)

    If anybody knows please tell, it would help me greatly to prepare for this.

    It will apply to the whole account

  • WarFaceSystemXWarFaceSystemX Member, Pre-CBT Tester

    Aye, i like that means i got something to do now during the day other than playing tekken 7 ;3. Can't wait ! and i hope you guys add some nice stuff to OBT first patch.

  • Hype.... hype... hype.....

  • ExpedExped Member

    @Smoreceror said:

    @kvazio said:
    @Smoreceror Will there be any events in OBT?

    Yes! Look for more news on Monday and Tuesday!

    @AMEFCW5944 said:
    Will the new class balance patch from kr be implemented on eu/na with obt ?

    Are you referring to the PvP patch that went live in March on the KR service? If so, yes, a great deal of the balance from that patch is being incorporated into our OB build!

    Hypeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

    Catspaw can't triple kick KO anymore yay

  • RaptorClawzRaptorClawz Member, Pre-CBT Tester

    @Smoreceror said:

    @kvazio said:
    @Smoreceror Will there be any events in OBT?

    Yes! Look for more news on Monday and Tuesday!

    @AMEFCW5944 said:
    Will the new class balance patch from kr be implemented on eu/na with obt ?

    Are you referring to the PvP patch that went live in March on the KR service? If so, yes, a great deal of the balance from that patch is being incorporated into our OB build!

    Nice.

  • AlexG2AlexG2 Member

    @Modifier said:
    Seems like the thread worked. Nice job @AlexG2 and everyone who contributed.

  • So happy this was announced, I guessed the day it was gonna come out as well ????

  • Awesome!! Hype is still here let's gooo!!

Sign In or Register to comment.