We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Discord Community | 1500+ Members

Comments

• RaptorClawzRaptorClawz Member, Pre-CBT Tester

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Hit that 1300 mark.

CBTs over, come talk about Kritika with us while we wait for OBT.

Lazy bump.

• kvaziokvazio Member, Pre-CBT Tester

@RaptorClawz said:

FeelsCageMan

OBT hype.

@DAOWAce said:
    This discord is full of people calling other people autistics and posting meme pictures nonstop.

Basically, it's cancer. I'd take twitch chat over it.

Thank you. We try. <3

Lazy bump.

• JemmyJemmy Member

Where can I get a cool caged icon over my avatar? :thenking:

@Jemmy said:

Just post a lot of dank memes.

• @Jemmy said:

It's for the bad bois.

• Hi! Alfa wulf here! I hear you guys are making fun of me! I just wanted to let you know that it is not a very nice thing to do and please stop stop.

• @DAOWAce said:
    This discord is full of people calling other people autistics and posting meme pictures nonstop.

pretty much the major issue with it, yeah
    to each their own, if that's the way they want the server to be then so be it,
    it just feels more like a youtube comment section than an actual chat for fans of the game.

i don't think i can bring myself to suggest it to people looking for a friendly, relaxed community. it's none of those three things.

@SuMucheng said:

@DAOWAce said:

it just feels more like a youtube comment section than an actual chat for fans of the game.

i don't think i can bring myself to suggest it to people looking for a friendly, relaxed community. it's none of those three things.

True. We stay pretty hyped. And it's not a kumbaya camp fire circle jerk 24/7 like most discords. We like to joke around and have fun. Obviously if you have no sense of humor you'll probably not like the discord. Can't please everyone.

• MeowsiMeowsi Member

Discord is fine. We just joke around with each other while we wait for release no one takes it seriously and if you do. Well you do you.

• bump xD
    nice group

• @RaptorClawz said:

@SuMucheng said:

@DAOWAce said:

True. We stay pretty hyped. And it's not a kumbaya camp fire circle jerk 24/7 like most discords. We like to joke around and have fun. Obviously if you have no sense of humor you'll probably not like the discord. Can't please everyone.

now that's a little harsh. i don't have a sense of humor for not liking the way your server is run...?
    i'm sure you're aware that different forms of humor exist and preferences within each form are subjective -- what you call "joking around and having fun," to me, looks more like a bunch of people spamming memes and calling each other autistic.

if that's joking around and having fun to you, i'm not about to challenge your interpretation. i'm just giving my two cents -- if people like youtube comment sections, twitch chats, and the idea of bashing on people as a joke, it's a great place for them. if people are looking for a friendly, relaxed place to chat about kritika without being jumped by people trying to be funny by shit talking random people and saying "it's just a joke chill out," they probably won't like it.

as i said -- to each their own. if that's the way you want your server to run, that's fine. it's just not for everyone, and i'm explaining why.

You could always make your own Kritika Server. With strict rules. Full of rainbows and happy thoughts. I'm sure it'll do great.

• @RaptorClawz said:
    You could always make your own Kritika Server. With strict rules. Full of rainbows and happy thoughts. I'm sure it'll do great.

ignoring the sarcasm -- thanks, that's a good suggestion. i'd love to, but i don't have the time to dedicate to it. but you seem to be misunderstanding my posts a decent bit. allow me to reiterate.

i'm not saying your server is bad. nowhere have i said that you're running it poorly. i also haven't given you any suggestions to change anything, because i respect the fact that you're running the server the way you want it to be run, and there's nothing wrong with that.
    all i've said is that it bears a striking resemblance to a youtube comment section -- lightly moderated, lots of memes, lax rules. if people like that kind of thing, they should by no means hesitate in joining. if someone's interested but doesn't really like that? they can still join and just not check the server except for the announcements. i just don't suggest taking part in the server if you aren't the specific kind of person that can "get" it.

i'd appreciate if we could leave it at "we have different preferences for what kind of content we like seeing" and not start spitting snide comments at each other over a simple disagreement. that's the exact same issue i've had with the server -- it's so hard to express a dissenting opinion without getting these kinds of replies. that kind of response instantly shuts down the whole discussion.

sorry if that's a bit harsh, but i feel that you might be taking my posts a bit too personally. i've said what i need to anyways. ciao, and best of luck with the server.

• The discord channel is really fun tho. The reason some of you don't like it, is because you take every word too serious. Anyway, Gratz :3

• FyrizFyriz Member
    edited June 2017

@BunnyBerserk said:
    The discord channel is really fun tho. The reason some of you don't like it, is because you take every word too serious. Anyway, Gratz :3

no point in telling others why you think they don't like it when they're already expressing why they don't like it. it's a valid point being made that the server is not serving the purpose of being an actual kritika server, and instead is just being twitch chat 2.0. as said before, the channel isn't bad, but it needs to be emphasized that it is not a server for those trying to find a kritika community.

• edited June 2017

lol @ people being so salty. it's not even the official discord channel. it's a community created one you don't even have to join it :P

chill your muffins.