We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Dark Guardians Black/Sparkly Aura

I don't know about you guys but i got very disappointed that they removed the Aura effect we got on the Dark Guardian set. I can understand that some players didn't like it and thats fine, but why not just give us an 'in game' option to equip and unequip the Aura effect. Or just have your (DG) Belt that's already invisible, unChecked and hit the Apply button. Then the black/sparkly aura effect is gone and this will make everyone a lot happier.

P.S I know that Gunmage can't do it since his Spikes are visible.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comments

• RaptorClawzRaptorClawz Member, Pre-CBT Tester

Bring back auras. Rip off. REEEEEEEE.

• JemmyJemmy Member

Honestly, the founder's pack costumes should have this aura regardless as default. Thus giving the dark guardians pack more value. Aesthetically, that is.

All other costumes can have this same aura should they upgrade it by normal means.

• JXMM7YGJWDJXMM7YGJWD Member
    edited July 2017

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEfund

• CC635G7XLDCC635G7XLD Member
    edited July 2017

Im unsure about the rip-off part given they never stated these costume packs to include any aura or special features any other regular costume would not have.

Neutral here, as long as there is an option whether to turn it off/on I'm good.
    Aura's should not be founder pack exclusive, we already had our special snowflake moment with an exclusive costume you'd normally wouldn't have access to such.

• SmorecerorSmoreceror Member, Administrator, EME Staff admin

@MommESWE said:
    I don't know about you guys but i got very disappointed that they removed the Aura effect we got on the Dark Guardian set. I can understand that some players didn't like it and thats fine, but why not just give us an 'in game' option to equip and unequip the Aura effect. Or just have your (DG) Belt that's already invisible, unChecked and hit the Apply button. Then the black/sparkly aura effect is gone and this will make everyone a lot happier.

P.S I know that Gunmage can't do it since his Spikes are visible.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Unfortunately, the bug was that it was appearing on a large amount of costumes that it wasn't supposed to be appearing on, Dark Guardian included. These auras will be available on certain costumes in the future, though!

• MommESWEMommESWE Member
    edited July 2017

@Smoreceror why not just give us the players that spend money on the founders pack the Aura as an accessory ? :thinking:
    i mean i know it was a bug but it made the founders pack worth getting

• UtsaUtsa Member
    edited July 2017

@MommESWE said:
    @Smoreceror why not just give us the players that spend money on the founders pack the Aura as an accessory ? :thinking:
    i mean i know it was a bug but it made the founders pack worth getting

How? You didn't even know it had the aura before OBT so basically you would've thought it was worth it before you put it on and saw the aura...

Basically people being greedy again. Being given something then taken away. It's like people lost their babies.

• @Utsa then they shouldn't have messed up? i can personally say i got a few friends that wanted to buy founders pack because of the Black Aura