We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

What happened to the dark guardians dark aura?

So I noticed that today after the patch the dark aura from the dark guardians costumes is gone?

Is this a bug?

Comments

• Several players have asked about a strange black aura on their characters. This was a visual bug that will be removed.

This was patched 6/29.
    They will be returning once costume upgrading rolls out.

• I only got it with the dark guardians equipped so I thought it was standard lol

• But this was the best part about the costume....

• Right? that's what I think too

• SmorecerorSmoreceror Member, Administrator, EME Staff admin
    edited July 2017

@alex33x said:
    I only got it with the dark guardians equipped so I thought it was standard lol

The bug was that it was appearing on a large amount of costumes that it wasn't supposed to be appearing on (the tiger costume was one it looked a little strange on). These auras will be available on certain costumes in the future!

• RaptorClawzRaptorClawz Member, Pre-CBT Tester

@Smoreceror said:

@alex33x said:

The bug was that it was appearing on a large amount of costumes that it wasn't supposed to be appearing on (the tiger costume was one it looked a little strange on). These auras will be available on certain costumes in the future!

But we want it on dark guardian costumes. I don't want other costumes.

• WarFaceSystemXWarFaceSystemX Member, Pre-CBT Tester

I want my dark aura back on my costume that i like <_< also add other costumes, thanks

• SmorecerorSmoreceror Member, Administrator, EME Staff admin

@RaptorClawz said:

@Smoreceror said:

@alex33x said:

But we want it on dark guardian costumes. I don't want other costumes.

I'll pass the feedback along!

• TriggTrigg Member ✭✭

Thank you Smoreceror! I hope it will be concidered.

Also curious on which costumes in the future are intented to have this effect. We will see.