[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Network Outages Compensation

Post_Header.jpg

Today's news post concerns the recent network outages, En Masse Entertainment's investigation concerning these outages, how we're dealing with potential future outages, and last but not least... player compensation for the outages. You guys suffered through some rough waters with us, especially through November. Please see the full post for details on what you can expect to receive:

http://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/network-outages-compensation

Comments

• ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    So let me get this straight: We elite players will pretty much have a free month of elite? no charges applied?
  • edited December 2016
    Zoknahal wrote: »
    So let me get this straight: We elite players will pretty much have a free month of elite? no charges applied?

The way it should work is:

1) If you're already Elite when you log in during the redemption period, an additional 30 days will bumped onto the end of your current subscription. (This should apply even to people who used vouchers.)

2) If you're not Elite when you log in during the redemption period, you will immediately become Elite for 15 days. (You may have to log out and back in for it to take effect.)
  • KetothKetoth ✭✭✭✭
    Just a little of-topic : the image is suppose to be which area of TERA ?
  • Well, at least we're getting some effort into resolution. I understand that some problems are outside of EME's control, but I really think said "packet loss" shouldn't be happening pretty much every day.

As I've stated before, I don't give a crap about compensation as long as the problem itself has been resolved.
  • JasonLucasJasonLucas ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    During these network outages I was elite and I lost few days of it, now that my elite is over you guys give a compensation that will not count me as an elite. Awesome!
    If these issues affected us in october/november why give a compensation based on december? This isn't fair.
  • SpacecatsSpacecats ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016

1) If you're already Elite when you log in during the redemption period, an additional 30 days will bumped onto the end of your current subscription. (This should apply even to people who used vouchers.)

2) If you're not Elite when you log in during the redemption period, you will immediately become Elite for 15 days. (You may have to log out and back in for it to take effect.)

Correct
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks, I know it was harder for you guys to deal with stuff like those and crying of community :D Good Luck for you guys to deal with stuff like these.

Happy Holiday all

specially EME and @Spacecats
  • ArcherOfEnvyArcherOfEnvy Netherlands ✭✭✭
    I want to thank the entire EME team and Ops team for including a brief summary of what exactly caused these issues and that hopefully these attacks and unknown network traffic won't happen again. Off-topic: DS was disabled and re-enabled on 12/6/2016, due to lag and issues on servers, are they still being looked into or will DS remain disabled indefinitely still?
  • I am glad this issue is being resolved thank you for the 30 days of elite .
  • That still doesn't explain the ping issues we have on a daily basis. I live in Chicago and I see ping up to 1500ms at night. I have Comcast. I have a 125mb down and 25mb up. Seeing that kind of ping on a daily basis is inexcusable.
  • Thank you for both the explanations and of course the free 30 (15) days of elite.

@kubitoid Just make the most of your free elite and buy yourself a costume or two from what you can sell, problem solved. :3
  • Kira98Kira98 ✭✭✭
    Finally.
    Thanks EME :)
  • kubitoid wrote: »
    i suffered a lot from mentioned problem. tons of disconnects, tons of lost kumas royale due to lag and disconnect, guild quests wasted due to impossibility even move for hours and so on. and it was happening for months. and what i get? 15 days of elite status? i never used it even with ingame gold. to be honest i'd prefer box of costumes on all of my characters on every server from which i can choose costume i want from every single costume that was ever released. 1 costume. per character. thanks.

i would rather another triple drop lmao so i can grind another ambush wep rq XD
  • Spacecats wrote: »

Correct

can you deinfe" end" plz ?
    my elite renews every month..