The Maintenance on our PC Servers has completed. Servers are up and running, thank you for your patience!

Update to Network Outage Compensation Delivery Schedule

Hi everyone,

The compensation for the network outage events will be beginning this morning at 10 a.m. PST, but there was a small hitch we discovered this morning that will change the way we distribute the Elite Time.

We will be granting 15 days of Elite Status to ALL players who log in between Friday December 16 at 10 a.m. PST and Friday December 23 at 10 a.m. PST.

The additional 15 days of Elite Status for our Elite Players will be granted to Elite Players who log in between January 7 at 10 a.m. PST and January 14 at 10 a.m. PST.

This change is a result of the way our login rewards system works. If we were to stack the two deliveries (for non-Elite and Elite Players) to run at the same time, a non-Elite player could log in, get 15 days of elite, re-login as an Elite Player, and then get an additional 15 days of status.

I apologize for the last minute change in plans, but I believe this shouldn't directly impact the spirit of the compensation delivery.

The news post has also been updated to reflect these changes.

Happy Friday!

Comments

• Yay! Thank you so much for the compensation! I'll treat it as an early Christmas gift! :)
  • how does it work for players who are on monthly payments for their elite
  • I'm the only who dind't received it yet? lol
  • counterpointcounterpoint ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    ceemaree wrote: »
    how does it work for players who are on monthly payments for their elite

Just extends the expiry date by 15 days for now, and 15 more later. So you should see the date change on the Account Services page.

Salvatori wrote: »
    I'm the only who dind't received it yet? lol

Were you already Elite before? If not, you may need to login first to activate it, and then completely restart the game and launcher for it to take effect.
  • I got only 15 extra days to my current elite D:
    6R1MM01R3 wrote: »
    I got only 15 extra days to my current elite D:

Yeah, it's as explained in the opening post. You'll get the other 15 in January.
  • GinjitsuGinjitsu ✭✭✭✭✭
    6R1MM01R3 wrote: »
    I got only 15 extra days to my current elite D:

Yeah, it's as explained in the opening post. You'll get the other 15 in January.

Reading OP is for noobs!
  • So if we already have elite then this is just automatically added on or are we receiving this in the form of an elite voucher?
  • StarSpriteStarSprite ✭✭✭✭
    MoeBunny wrote: »
    So if we already have elite then this is just automatically added on or are we receiving this in the form of an elite voucher?
    It's added to the time you already have
  • how will this affect the billing of elite players?
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    I couldn't see the 3 Icon for XP, Gold, Reputation booster, they are removed and applied automatically?
  • KetothKetoth ✭✭✭✭
    I still didnt got the first +15 elite days
  • BrofessorX wrote: »
    how will this affect the billing of elite players?

It's added to the time you have, effectively pushing the date of renewal back by the number of days.
    edited December 2016
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    I couldn't see the 3 Icon for XP, Gold, Reputation booster, they are removed and applied automatically?
    In the new UI, these are hidden by default in some of the icon groups. I would check there to see if you can find them.
    Ketoth wrote: »
    Are you currently an Elite subscriber? If you're already Elite, you won't "receive" anything (it's not like a voucher in item claim or anything) -- your date will just be extended.
  • KetothKetoth ✭✭✭✭
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    In the new UI, these are hidden by default in some of the icon groups. I would check there to see if you can find them.
    Ketoth wrote: »
    Are you currently an Elite subscriber? If you're already Elite, you won't "receive" anything (it's not like a voucher in item claim or anything) -- your date will just be extended.

i know that was a extension, when i posted was 23/12, but now is 7/01 so all good now