[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Rest in peace Bathysmal Rise and Sky Cruiser.

If some of you don't know BRNM/BRHM and SCHM will be taken out of the game with the end of the crusade season. Most people love this since they have BRHM and SCHM, but I love them both a lot....Maybe too much. These dungeons have been a staple for the community for a little over a year now. [a bit more for BR]. Show some love for these dungeons in the time we've had it and hopefully they'll come back in the future! If you dislike them leave a comment as to why you dislike it.

Comments

• RxktRxkt ✭✭✭
    RE was a pretty good dungeon and it was sadly removed (i only did NM because i joined during Fate of Arun/ F2P phase)

only thing to do is to move on and hope for more exciting dungeons, im keeping my eyes out for dakuryon :open_mouth:
  • PinopyPinopy ✭✭✭
    I met some of my closest friends IMing BRNM a long time ago
    and SCHM was the 2nd hard mode dungeon I tried to heal, it got me to stop being so scared of healing things other than normal modes :D

Will suck to see them go even though I don't run either anymore.
  • seraphinushseraphinush ✭✭✭✭
    I just want to say thank you to all those who helped me get 'determined' in the last few weeks :3
  • AriarAriar ✭✭
    If some of you don't know BRNM/BRHM and SCHM will be taken out of the game with the end of the crusade season. Most people love this since they have BRHM and SCHM, but I love them both a lot....Maybe too much. These dungeons have been a staple for the community for a little over a year now. [a bit more for BR]. Show some love for these dungeons in the time we've had it and hopefully they'll come back in the future! If you dislike them leave a comment as to why you dislike it.

Dont worry, im pretty sure will see them again, recycled somewhere in the future, like everything else in this game.
  • I'm really sad about BR getting removed. It was the first real challenge I had to get over when I hit 65 on my first character.

The number of wipes we had on the turtle's shield phase in normal mode seems ridiculous and funny now, but then it broke our enthusiasm so bad. Us srubs couldn't even clear the first boss.

I'll be surely hanging out at BR before maintenance on the day it gets removed; either at the portal or inside, maybe running it one last time.
    As people have already said, I hope we'll get it back eventually, but not as some remade content, but the original Bathysmal Rise we met when it first came out.

I'll miss you, Trollminar. :^)
  • msoltysplmsoltyspl ✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Before all the stupid nerfs those places received and before few rounds of broken gear circlejerk - yes they were nice dungeons.

But now ? SCHM feels analogously to MCHM before removal. The only option is to either fix it or remove it. And we all know the game misdesign patterns BHS prefers.
  • :( I hope for something under i400.
  • I'll definitely miss BRNM, and BRHM. When I first joined Tera it was the hardest dungeon at the time (if I recall), and I also had a potato computer back then. Old guildies had to carry me through it for gear since I lagged so hard, and hugged the floor majority of the time (rip). It scared me from attempting it again when I got a new computer. However, friends convinced me to try it, and it was extremely easy. It ended up being my favorite dungeon despite its simplicity.
  • FeenoxFeenox ✭✭✭
    brhm brings back a lot of good memories lol i miss the disco grind, and doing daily runs of it... the bosses were interesting and pretty mechanically sound (except fish's kd/fear mechanic, cos its rng based...) and towards the end of the patch when they buffed the drops it was really rewarding. i still enjoy running it even if it doesnt give anything anymore and ill miss it
    schm... i love schm a lot, i think its really great and every bosses mechanics are really well done. darkan is a lot of fun and if he was not so easy to kill now (back before the nerf pls) i think he would rank my 2nd favorite boss besides queen. i have run schm a lot though and unless they buff it to where its difficult again i dont see a point in keeping it around
  • LuhzLuhz ✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    schm is already gone to most of us :(
    definitely going to miss Bathysmal Rise. Such a beautiful dungeon. Unique bosses (yeah fulminar is basically kezzel but it isn't painfully obvious at least)
  • These were high quality dungeons on release. I really enjoyed Bathysmal Rise and SCHM gave me the challenge that I couldn't overcome as a beginner player, the difficulty in the discovery patch was legit.
  • CutechanCutechan ✭✭✭
    I hate both of them.