[TERA Console] Patch notes for the upcoming v85.01 Update are now available. Preview all of the changes coming on August 11 here: https://bit.ly/TERACon_v85
[TERA PC] Patch Notes are now available for TERA's 64-bit update (v97). Check out all the changes coming on August 11 here: https://bit.ly/tera64_patchnotes
[TERA PC & CONSOLE] One week left in Summerfest, Part 1: Festival of the Sun! Part 2: The Beach Bash kicks off August 11. Participate in Summerfest activities to earn tokens redeemable for costumes, consumables, mounts, and more! Details: https://bit.ly/tera_sf20

Plans for BGs once December is over?

What can we expect after the "December Power Hours" for battlegrounds?

Specifically:
Gridiron
Corsairs
Fraywind

Are any of the changes/reverts etc being implemented for NA specifically or even farther down the line by BHS that the community has requested quite strongly about?

While the power hours have boosted certain q times the BGs are still not as active before the SB patch hit.

A good portion of your NA playerbase has been waiting months for something concrete to be said regarding this.

New Years is around the corner, would be a nice way to start it!

Comments

• KoikoiKoikoi ✭✭✭
    @kubitoid
    while I agree with you somewhat, If there wasn't crazy mat jackpots they would all be dead.

Mat jackpots are just a temporary bandaid solution to simple things that can be done to fix our Pvp battlegrounds.
  • Fix battlegrounds, please. I like paying them, but them the q takes forever when there's no power hours.
  • KoikoiKoikoi ✭✭✭
    @Pamcake
    That's the sad part. once these power hours are over they are going to go back to being dead, without a doubt :/
  • PamcakePamcake ✭✭✭
    @Koikoi They should do something about that. PVP is getting more dead by the months.
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still waiting for unequalized fwc.
  • PamcakePamcake ✭✭✭
    @LancerJiva Why do you want FWC to be unequalized?
    Pamcake wrote: »
    @LancerJiva Why do you want FWC to be unequalized?

Same reason why everyone else does?
  • Please include Kuma too. Stop desync and troll mamas.
  • PamcakePamcake ✭✭✭
    @LancerJiva I'm fine with having BG's equalized. I mean it's pretty hard for me to get top gear. Still far away from getting any VM8 gear and it's too late to get VM7.
  • FleettFleett ✭✭✭✭
    @Pamcake Just because you're fine with it does not mean everyone else is too. Some people get op gear and they want to utilize it on at least one bg, and that bg was always fwc since 3's(team) has always been dead.
  • PamcakePamcake ✭✭✭
    @Fleett Fine. I guess having one BG for elitists and op's would be a good. Don't need PVP "heroes" in CS.
    Pamcake wrote: »
    @Fleett Fine. I guess having one BG for elitists and op's would be a good. Don't need PVP "heroes" in CS.

Not everyone is elitist. Just I myself have conflate gear that got buffed this patch for my gunner, and its utterly useless.
  • VysseVysse ✭✭✭
    I cannot say anything other then based off what I know it sounds like the power hours might be a more frequent thing. I am sure @Spacecats or @Noesis can give some clarity to this topic when they come in on Tuesday.
  • FleettFleett ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    It's not being elitist. It's being able to use gear you worked for.