Are there still active RPers?

Hi!
As someone who played with the thought of getting into the RP in Tera, I was wondering if there are still groups/guilds/RPers in general. (Especially ones who'd be willing to put up with someone new to the scene..)

Thanks in advance!

Answers

• vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    only erping :3
  • hang out in and around the tavern in velika. there is a role playing guild called abourea roleplay ...or something like that, that hang around there from time to time.
  • TianaTiana ✭✭✭
    It does depend on the server. There's a few here and there, and guilds are definitely an easier way to go through it.
  • AulonAulon ✭✭✭✭
    Arrise has set up a TERA RP base Discord to cross over all servers, you could find several options to explore in it if you like

https://discord.gg/tQ9Cy
  • By and large Tera RP is dead, or hidden inside a few teeny guilds. As someone who spent 3 years rping in the game, I'd say don't bother. :(
  • Hmm, thanks for all the answers first of all. I guess I'll look around some more! If I sparked anyone's curiosity to RP with me and possibly a group of friends, just send a PM! :)
  • I do rp, sadly not in the game
  • AulonAulon ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Mechyy wrote: »
    I do rp, sadly not in the game

See thats the thing and why I find it hard to answer these sorts of questions. RPers aren't a cookie cut type, you have so many different variations its hard to understand what people are looking for with out them explaining. I am like Mechy in a way where I often write stories based around TERA with friends, others I know will take a genre and roll with it instances, while others are more attuned to copy pasting themselves onto their avatars.

So options yes are not what they where the first 6 months of TERA, there is still RP but what kind are you looking for?
  • What I meant was ingame RP, storywriting is something I do as well but I'm not really planning to do that based on Tera. (for now :p)
  • there is in game rp in and around the tavern in velika. when you come into velika on the pegasuss, go to your right like you are going out that side of velika and you will see the tavern
  • SageWinduSageWindu High Seat of the Jedi Council ✭✭✭✭
    I don't RP as much these days largely because I'm slowly losing interest in the core game itself. While I do enjoy RP, I got into the game for the gameplay first and everything else second. So... yeah. :(
  • I am always looking for RP, when I am in Tera, and not running an event.
  • I sometimes help serve at the tavern, if they are there when I log in. Otherwise, message me on Trellain.De.Drowvani I am always interested in RP.
  • TrellainTrellain ✭✭
    The Tavern may not be around in Velika much anymore, and my time in Tera is limited. But feel free to add me to whisper me for RP if you see me on, or ask to join in any of the guild events I run.
  • Im always up for rp(all kinds), and im just learning about the lore. :) Message me whenever, anyone is welcome.