[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 11/18 at 6pm PST. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Can't login... anyone else?

Comments

• SpooklesSpookles ✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Algarth89 wrote: »
    i understand that games crushes at some point, im not complainin at all, but i wanna know, when the servers are up again, am i gonna have to fight the second boss of channelworks from 4% of hp or from the beginnin :S?

when the game goes down and then comes back up you will have to start over.

To be fair though, Channelworks takes like 3 minutes with an ok party
  • RLEDAEX4MD wrote: »
    I've been fighting the 2nd boss in channelworks for like 45min and when it was at 4% of hp servers went down! :S

Maybe we were in the same party. Did you lose all Crux Crystal too?

nono i was soloin it, i have lost all my red and blue crystals (those were level 48 T.T) and i dont know how to use the structure crystals (the gray ones with green tip on the corner) on the acc :S
  • Still down. Does anyone know how long server will be down?
  • it is not just comcast ....I don't have comcast
  • LancerJiva wrote: »
    i understand that games crushes at some point, im not complainin at all, but i wanna know, when the servers are up again, am i gonna have to fight the second boss of channelworks from 4% of hp or from the beginnin :S?

You'll most likely have to start over from the beginning again.

damn :S, good thing i dont have to work tomorrow, thank you man!
  • Reya wrote: »
    it is not just comcast ....I don't have comcast

comcast is their server provider. nothing to do with your ISP
  • N33CFA9GGR wrote: »
    Still down. Does anyone know how long server will be down?

According to Denommenator; 15 - 30 minutes. CobaltDragon's comment mentioned a restart of Live Services.
    So either way: Servers are up but server page is showing them as down or they are rebooting the servers and we'll be able to connect soon.
  • Tempest Reach is up, all others are down, according to the server status page. So I think we all can play again soon.
  • edited January 2017
    Will I be able to get my Run back, I was in RMHM last boss 10% when server went down, was a learning run so was in there for about 2 and a half hours... this really sux =/
  • Algarth89 wrote: »
    RLEDAEX4MD wrote: »
    I've been fighting the 2nd boss in channelworks for like 45min and when it was at 4% of hp servers went down! :S

nono i was soloin it, i have lost all my red and blue crystals (those were level 48 T.T) and i dont know how to use the structure crystals (the gray ones with green tip on the corner) on the acc :S

if you are breaking crystals soloing, why in the world not use a complete crystalbind? I cant remember the last time i did anything without it
  • Pl3rionPl3rion
    edited January 2017
    N33CFA9GGR wrote: »

According to Denommenator; 15 - 30 minutes. CobaltDragon's comment mentioned a restart of Live Services.
    So either way: Servers are up but server page is showing them as down or they are rebooting the servers and we'll be able to connect soon.

If you try to enter a server it now says they "[aren't] up yet", rather than "this server is not available". So it would seem they are restarting right now.
  • Spookles wrote: »

if you are breaking crystals soloing, why in the world not use a complete crystalbind? I cant remember the last time i did anything without it

complete crystalbind? what are those?
  • SpooklesSpookles ✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Spookles wrote: »

Go to the marketplace. They are items that make your crystals unbreakable either for 1 time (normal crystalbind) or for a long time over and over (complete)

I mean the auction house. they can be bought in game easy cheap. not real money
  • LenushkaLenushka
    edited January 2017

It lets you not to break crystals for 12 hours, but don't do it before 65, it's not cheap.
  • Pl3rion wrote: »
    N33CFA9GGR wrote: »

If you try to enter a server it now says they "[aren't] up yet", rather than "this server is not available". So it would seem they are restarting right now.

Tempest Reach's server is a few seconds faster it seems! The server page showed them all down, I refreshed. TR: UP OTHERS: DOWN, refreshed again and everything was up.
This discussion has been closed.