Can't login... anyone else?

Comments

• MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭✭
    AeriaZ wrote: »
    My Guild mates that are EU are on, but the members in the US can't log in at all.

EU isn't apart of EME so they arent having the same issues as us. EU is with Gameforge so their servers are seperate from NA servers.

okay listen carefully to what I said. They are my Guildmates that are in Europe. They are in the game right now on Ascension Valley. Understand?
  • I also can't log in, I'm from Eu
  • Same here. Server Selection is as far as I can go. Clicking Enter server does nothing.

THERE WE GO - 15 MORE DAYS OF FREE ELITE, HAHA

Considering we pay 50 cents a day roughly for elite... a hiccup like this should have something in return , same thing with my ISP if I am down for a day, they take a dollar off the bill a every time its out.
  • more and more issues. this 2017 starts well :pleased:
  • AeriaZ wrote: »
    My Guild mates that are EU are on, but the members in the US can't log in at all.

EU isn't apart of EME so they arent having the same issues as us. EU is with Gameforge so their servers are seperate from NA servers.

I'm pretty sure he just meant ppl from EU who play here on NA. Which is untrue, cuz I'm from Europe and I can't get past the server screen either.
  • I hope the fix this soon so I can play it on the weekend
  • AeriaZ wrote: »

okay listen carefully to what I said. They are my Guildmates that are in Europe. They are in the game right now on Ascension Valley. Understand?

I am from EU as well. but I cant get past the server screen.
  • Faximon wrote: »
    This is how I see them watching it.
    OkOxhmh.png

This is the best. You get a gold star. And a cookie. :3
  • Ves1978Ves1978 ✭✭✭✭
    2017 started nicely, first double drop fail, now this...and it's January 5th :D
  • edited January 2017
    Ma sis was play like fev sec a goo i decide to play too when she log out and i try log in i got this damn error 0111:0001 and we did everything whut the launcher say and whut the help section say and it dosnt wok i still cant log in:/
    and now when i press repair button it says Launcher not found just wtf=__=
  • So...I started up the launcher a few minutes ago, it pops up fine, but the window to sign in doesn't for a few tries at first. Eventually it does show, only to stall and give an error message when I attempt to sign in. -sigh-
  • MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭✭
    Finally got into the game.
  • This surely is a heavy problem, said that Tera is a dead game with no more customers.
    --
    I started missing these threads since I left WoW. Now if only the other "Get-out-of-your-cellar-and-enjoy-real-life"-fraction would show up and start a war, this kind of thread would be complete.
  • Ves1978Ves1978 ✭✭✭✭
    and servers are down again...
  • Yo I just spent my xmas moneys on this game.. plz fix
This discussion has been closed.