[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Can't login... anyone else?

Comments

• I don't have that much time to play really, and I do love TERA (even though your shop prices are ridiculous), and I know us complaining won't do much (I work in IT) to change whatever problems there are, but I guess ranting makes me feel better. Especially since I just carved out a couple hours of my day to play... So, rant.
  • Obmit wrote: »
    Yo I just spent my xmas moneys on this game.. plz fix

Sorry son lol
  • although I really don't agree with this "game is dead" the server issues are getting on my nerves, but I like Tera so I'm not gonna quite just because, I hope you find a fast fix EME, and maybe find a fast long-run solutions to servers too, the last few months have been rough on them.
  • FEED THE HAMSTERS !!!!!!

always solves server issues
  • Having to try many times to get logged in. Sometimes I get json error and sometimes I get other errors but with repeated tries I can get into the server I was last logged into BUT if I try to go back to the server select screen to play on a different character on different server I can't get in to anything and must start the long series of log in attempts again. DDOS? or just log-in server troubles?
  • Obmit wrote: »
    Yo I just spent my xmas moneys on this game.. plz fix

Lmao this made me feel bad.
  • abandon shipppp
  • Posting passive aggressively to show my my mild annoyance
  • Ves1978Ves1978 ✭✭✭✭
    lol, last attempt i had was amazing. after i typed my e-mail and password i got white screen with red letters "we're sorry, but something went wrong". no s-h-i-t Sherlock... :D
  • new building same old servers so problem not solved
  • Still no go. Now I can't even log in.
  • maybe get new parts. 5 years is long for tech parts. old and outdated. lol
  • Philore wrote: »
    new building same old servers so problem not solved

They need to upgrade to them new Broadwell-EP servers. With all the money we throw at them on Elin costumes, you would think they could.
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    New year, same issues. Some things never change.
  • Got in, got in a dungeon, server went down. Maybe they're restarting...
This discussion has been closed.