[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 11/18 at 6pm PST. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Can't login... anyone else?

Comments

• Thanks man. but seriously tho what is going some light on the issue would be nice. ddos? or someone spilled diet mnt dew on the machines :/
  • 13-27 minutes and counting, by your estimation :expressionless:
  • LancerJiva wrote: »
    Taengoo31 wrote: »
    Apen wrote: »
    Man you guys are such haters and whiners. Servers rarely crash, literally rarely, crashes one day and ya'll go like "TYPICAL DAY IN TERA, EME SUCKS, bla bla bla". Jesus Christ, yeah servers crashing sucks, but give EME some credit, they have freaking managed to maintain this game alive and free to play meaning not p2w for 5 years, even with all the crap that BHS pulls. Chill, they will fix it soon, go do your [filtered] homeworks and chores in the mean time.

You're the first person to get angry on this thread lol... it's been pretty chill.
    LancerJiva wrote: »
    NPMK4XLMLR wrote: »
    Man you guys are such haters and whiners. Servers rarely crash, literally rarely, crashes one day and ya'll go like "TYPICAL DAY IN TERA, EME SUCKS, bla bla bla". Jesus Christ, yeah servers crashing sucks, but give EME some credit, they have freaking managed to maintain this game alive and free to play meaning not p2w for 5 years, even with all the crap that BHS pulls. Chill, they will fix it soon, go do your [filtered] homeworks and chores in the mean time.

Obviously you haven't been around for the past.. oh... 3 months?

stop being mad at video games

Do you see my text mad? I'm actually calm atm. Because none of this surprises me.

I didn't specifically called you or the other one out. But to make my point clear, go to the 1st page on this thread, then go to the 2nd, oh, and the 3rd, and you will see people whining. And no I'm not new to the forums or game, I've been around for a long [filtered] time, I'm just tired of people bashing EME as soon as a little problem pops up. And I'm not even mad, just amazed at some people in these forums.

People are mad and whining because this has been going on for 3 or so months, so you can't blame them. The server's haven't been stable for that long or so. Some people are just fed up, hence why the player base is slowly dwindling.

You hafta understand that most of these servers issues are not entirely on EME's end. It's on Comcast's end, which is F'ed up because I have Comcast, and if you have ever been on a customer service call with Comcast you would know, that they are the type of people to [filtered] up things and look the other way as fast as possible. So that right there does not surprise me. I understand people are fed up, but hey I've been playing for the past 3 months, and it has not been that bad, and I do have Comcast and I do live in NA so I'm on that bad end of the stick. It has not been as bad as people put it. Period. But I mean its entirely normal to have people complaining when they can't log in the game for 10 min, it happens in every player base in every big game, and they all bash publishers asap. Some people just stick out their necks for the publishers because we do, get fed up too.
  • DavbverDavbver
    edited January 2017
    I mean guys c'mon at least it isn't like that 1 time Archeage had a big update and the game went down for 3 days lmao.
  • just blame it on the Russians that seems to be the going thing now. (a joke)
  • Annavind wrote: »
    just blame it on the Russians that seems to be the going thing now. (a joke)

Damn Russians. This is too far.
  • KoikoiKoikoi ✭✭✭
    -snipe-

Go check out the other 60 page long thread regarding the outages, lag and ping spikes.

However EME has a obligation to fill, especially to elites who PAY for the service.
  • Annavind wrote: »
    just blame it on the Russians that seems to be the going thing now. (a joke)

LOL i spit out my drink, kudos to you~
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭

You're the first person to get angry on this thread lol... it's been pretty chill.

Do you see my text mad? I'm actually calm atm. Because none of this surprises me.

I didn't specifically called you or the other one out. But to make my point clear, go to the 1st page on this thread, then go to the 2nd, oh, and the 3rd, and you will see people whining. And no I'm not new to the forums or game, I've been around for a long [filtered] time, I'm just tired of people bashing EME as soon as a little problem pops up. And I'm not even mad, just amazed at some people in these forums.

People are mad and whining because this has been going on for 3 or so months, so you can't blame them. The server's haven't been stable for that long or so. Some people are just fed up, hence why the player base is slowly dwindling.

You hafta understand that most of these servers issues are not entirely on EME's end. It's on Comcast's end, which is F'ed up because I have Comcast, and if you have ever been on a customer service call with Comcast you would know, that they are the type of people to [filtered] up things and look the other way as fast as possible. So that right there does not surprise me. I understand people are fed up, but hey I've been playing for the past 3 months, and it has not been that bad, and I do have Comcast and I do live in NA so I'm on that bad end of the stick. It has not been as bad as people put it. Period. But I mean its entirely normal to have people complaining when they can't log in the game for 10 min, it happens in every player base in every big game, and they all bash publishers asap. Some people just stick out their necks for the publishers because we do, get fed up too.

I've had comcast for 11 years, so I do know. But you notice that everyone was affected by this issue that happened today, so it isn't comcast's fault this time around.
  • i understand that games crushes at some point, im not complainin at all, but i wanna know, when the servers are up again, am i gonna have to fight the second boss of channelworks from 4% of hp or from the beginnin :S?
  • Algarth89 wrote: »
    I've been fighting the 2nd boss in channelworks for like 45min and when it was at 4% of hp servers went down! :S

Maybe we were in the same party. Did you lose all Crux Crystal too?
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    Algarth89 wrote: »
    i understand that games crushes at some point, im not complainin at all, but i wanna know, when the servers are up again, am i gonna have to fight the second boss of channelworks from 4% of hp or from the beginnin :S?

You'll most likely have to start over from the beginning again.
  • Algarth89 wrote: »
    i understand that games crushes at some point, im not complainin at all, but i wanna know, when the servers are up again, am i gonna have to fight the second boss of channelworks from 4% of hp or from the beginnin :S?

dude its channelworks, i'll come kill the second boss in a minute for you
  • LancerJiva wrote: »

I've had comcast for 11 years, so I do know. But you notice that everyone was affected by this issue that happened today, so it isn't comcast's fault this time around.

Not everyone is affected, people from EU were still on, my friend from freaking Brazil did not crash UNTIL EME brought the servers down for a quick fix.
    Yo you know what, it's been fun, it's been wild, but I'ma go do something productive, this constant back and forth is not entertaining me. Peace out o/
  • ArcherOfEnvyArcherOfEnvy ✭✭✭
    edited January 2017

Ah comcast, America's big bad internet provider focused on making money but never helping the customer.
    I may not be from NA, but I do wonder, aside from the monopoly ComCast is holding, can't EME switch providers? I know that would involve alot of work, as well as downtime, but a secondary backup to fall back on in these situations doesn't seem too bad. Is it costly? Yes, ofcourse. But there are solutions and possibly other ways of quickly recovering from a downtime of services.
This discussion has been closed.