Patch Notes [1/10/17]

PatchNotes_inner_Header.jpg

Patch notes are now available for the 1/10/17 update.

These changes will be applied during TERA server maintenance starting at 7 a.m. PST. Estimated downtime is two hours.

http://tera.enmasse.com/news-page/patch-notes/patch-510302-en1

Comments

• ?? "three highest priority quests"

Does this mean that once I hit 65 I can no longer go back and complete story quests if I wish? Or just that they are no longer displayed? And which quests are kept?
  • Catservant wrote: »
    ?? "three highest priority quests"

Does this mean that once I hit 65 I can no longer go back and complete story quests if I wish? Or just that they are no longer displayed? And which quests are kept?

You can do any quest you want at 65. They'll either be auto tracked like normal when you accept them or you'll have to track them yourself. You can accept the quests no problem. It's that when you hit 65 all your quests will be untracked. (They wont be abandoned just unticked from your quest bar)
  • AyiAyi
    edited January 10
    "Kumas Royale is now two separate battlegrounds: one for players from level 20-64, and one for level 65 players."

Does this mean that 65s will be smart enough to notice Kuma (without low levels) won't insta-pop anymore and actually queue FWC or CS?
  • Tbh, I hope so.
  • "Kumas Royale is now two separate battlegrounds: one for players from level 20-64, and one for level 65 players."

Why? Have you guys not learned the lesson from CS, When you make a BG 65 only, it dies? Have you played a single game of kumas yourself? Have you not noticed usually over half of the team are under 65? Do you not know you are slicing an already thin kumas player base in half? Who made this decision? Why wasn't this discussed with players before hand, AGAIN, just like MT 65-pvp decision?

"Does this mean that 65s will be smart enough to notice Kuma (without low levels) won't insta-pop anymore and actually queue FWC or CS?"
    I bet 65s will notice kumas won't pop anymore and stop queuing BG altogether because FWC and CS are dead.
  • edited January 10
    change for kuma is very bad and gives even less incentives to play. its quick easy bg to get creds to sell things on broker. i dont wanna queue for long boring lagging af 20x20 matches doesnt matter if i use my own char skills or some dumb simplicity of kuma. its not about funny pvp or something just about making gold as free player.

edit - you just told me that i will create new char to queue for kuma 20-64 and delete it when it reaches certain level without waiting 24h. pls dont make things more complicated than they are right now.
  • It's so obvious they're trying to kill PvP at this rate.
  • edited January 10
    Ayi wrote: »
    "Kumas Royale is now two separate battlegrounds: one for players from level 20-64, and one for level 65 players."

Does this mean that 65s will be smart enough to notice Kuma (without low levels) won't insta-pop anymore and actually queue FWC or CS?

nah, just mean you will no longer get ques for anything as 65 unless power hour is active for that bg...
  • Bonbonnie wrote: »
    It's so obvious they're trying to kill PvP at this rate.

BHS dev 1: omg I feel too lazy to balance these pvp skills wut do
    BHS dev 2: Why not just make intentionally bad changes to pvp BGs and rewards until all the PvPers quit?
    BHS dev 1: Of course! That way only PvE players will be around and they won't know any better!
    Both in unison: HUEHUHEUEHEUEHUEHUEHEUHEUEHEUEHUA
  • Battlegrounds

We made some changes to Kumas Royale:

Kumas Royale is now two separate battlegrounds: one for players from level 20-64, and one for level 65 players.
    The level 20-64 Kumas Royale equalizes all players to level 65.

WTFFFFF lol :p :p :p :p :p :p :p
    WHO THOUGHT ABOUT IT?
    Which employee added this ?????
    Deserves to be dismissed urgently as someone who does not know the game work on it?

Dude kumas 90% of pollution is low level !!!!!!!!!
    This upgrade will completely kill BG to level 65

I do not know why I waste my time trying to help you, it's too stupid for an administration
  • edited January 10
    TsuTsunEmi wrote: »

Why? Have you guys not learned the lesson from CS, When you make a BG 65 only, it dies? Have you played a single game of kumas yourself? Have you not noticed usually over half of the team are under 65? Do you not know you are slicing an already thin kumas player base in half? Who made this decision? Why wasn't this discussed with players before hand, AGAIN, just like MT 65-pvp decision?

"Does this mean that 65s will be smart enough to notice Kuma (without low levels) won't insta-pop anymore and actually queue FWC or CS?"
    I bet 65s will notice kumas won't pop anymore and stop queuing BG altogether because FWC and CS are dead.

I'm not sure if the developers have a brain anymore, are they intentionally trying to kill their own game. It's mind blowing how they keep doing the same stupid mistakes over and over again. Basically they killed kumas, and no it won't be an incentive to do other battlegrounds, people for the most part q for kumas because it's the fastest one to pop and give decent credits. Not only that, players that are lvl 65 mostly afk, and play dress up and as of right now pve heroes. They don;t spent hours in q, low lvls do it because they need to lvl up. Low lvls keep the battlegrounds alive, why can;t you people get that .Like many have said, more than halve of kuma players are low level.This separation will either kill kumas for lvl 65 players or will make an incentive for players to just make a low lvl character if they want to farm credits that's considering they didn't nerf the amount of credits given. On the bright side, easier wins in kumas. Your starting the year wonderfully ;) keep up the good work.
  • Because low levels vs 65 on kumas are totally unbalanced. I've already said it before and I'll repeat, BHS knows nothing about balance.
  • JasonLucas wrote: »
    Because low levels vs 65 on kumas are totally unbalanced. I've already said it before and I'll repeat, BHS knows nothing about balance.

How is it unbalanced? Unless you mean that level 65s had more time to get used to how to play Kuma, I don't see what you mean.

On the patch notes:
    "We updated the Monarch's Treasure Chest and Prince's Treasure Chests from Tier 5 alkahests to Tier 6 alkahests."

So, from one useless loot to another useless loot. Why make any change, then?
  • tbh less 65s in kumas is a good thing.

Go q 3s/fwc/CS stop playing [filtered] non-BGs.
  • How about removing Kumas altogether??