[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Patch Notes [1/10/17]

24

Comments

  • JasonLucas wrote: »
    Because low levels vs 65 on kumas are totally unbalanced. I've already said it before and I'll repeat, BHS knows nothing about balance.
    How is it unbalanced? Unless you mean that level 65s had more time to get used to how to play Kuma, I don't see what you mean.
    I was being sarcastic.
  • KetothKetoth ✭✭✭✭
    Bonbonnie wrote: »
    It's so obvious they're trying to kill PvP at this rate.

    they will kill in ktera in less than 48hrs when they remove the bellicarium and killing spree credits from battlegrounds.
    source:

    http://tera.nexon.com/news/noticeTera/View.aspx?n4articlesn=276
  • Kumas isn't even pvp.
  • ArcherOfEnvyArcherOfEnvy Netherlands ✭✭✭
    Ketoth wrote: »
    Bonbonnie wrote: »
    It's so obvious they're trying to kill PvP at this rate.

    they will kill in ktera in less than 48hrs when they remove the bellicarium and killing spree credits from battlegrounds.
    source:

    http://tera.nexon.com/news/noticeTera/View.aspx?n4articlesn=276

    Speaking of KTera updates:

    http://dakotera.tumblr.com/post/155449510096/originalyosha
  • JasonLucas wrote: »
    JasonLucas wrote: »
    Because low levels vs 65 on kumas are totally unbalanced. I've already said it before and I'll repeat, BHS knows nothing about balance.
    How is it unbalanced? Unless you mean that level 65s had more time to get used to how to play Kuma, I don't see what you mean.
    I was being sarcastic.

    Ah, fair enough.
  • Ray676Ray676 ✭✭✭
    YDLY7L7EM6 wrote: »
    Kumas isn't even pvp.

    At least someone gets it :chuffed:
  • The change to Kumas doesn't even make sense.
    Its not like other BGs where you have your skills and glyphs and tiered crystals. Everyone is simply given the exact same set of tools. I would agree that low level players have less skill and understanding of the BG, except that nearly all the low level characters are just alts to begin with and Its not even like there is a big learning curve anyway. I wonder what the motivation behind this change could have been, realistically. I assume, however, that most changes just get rolled out without any actual consideration as to what and why to begin with.

    Not gonna say anything is wrecked just yet until I see how the ques are, but the change certainly seems not only pointless, but appear detrimental any way you look at it.
  • bhs... smh
  • Man ill probably be punished for saying so but someone at bluehole or whoever agreed to kumas bg changes needs to be fired
  • RolyRoly ✭✭
    edited January 2017
    The old Kumas game was great.. but people complains about low lvl players....current Kumas Royale is the most stupid bg i ever see and people complain too sooooo... it doesn't matter what they do with this piece of [filtered] BG... was made for [filtered] people and obviously they only know pretty well how to complain for everything so [filtered] off and let developed team do their job, (who kill enemy mama more faster)? .-. stupid argument .
  • Ray676Ray676 ✭✭✭
    MattOsiris wrote: »
    Man ill probably be punished for saying so but someone at bluehole or whoever agreed to kumas bg changes needs to be fired

    Kumas isn't pvp and it isn't fun. It's a braindead mode to farm pvp credits because it's easy. Also nothing is really gonna change. people less than 65 use kumas to level up and people at 65 barely queue it in the first place unless it's double or triple BG credits event. The queue times will barely change
  • Ray676 wrote: »
    MattOsiris wrote: »
    Man ill probably be punished for saying so but someone at bluehole or whoever agreed to kumas bg changes needs to be fired

    Kumas isn't pvp and it isn't fun. It's a braindead mode to farm pvp credits because it's easy. Also nothing is really gonna change. people less than 65 use kumas to level up and people at 65 barely queue it in the first place unless it's double or triple BG credits event. The queue times will barely change

    ill add a little more to my opinion. cs, kumas, shouldnt be split into diff queues or made 65 only, ppl want 65 nly they had fwc for that with slightly more ks credit gain, i dont understand these changes and i hate how game devs dont play their own [filtered]
  • I'm a little confused. I thought outlaw mode was taken away from pve servers, allowing it to only be used on pvp servers. Now just because you are level 65 are allowed to use the skill? I'm level 65 on a pve server and I have the outlaw skill able to be learned. I honestly do not understand the changes that took place in regards to the outlaw declaration. First it's taken away from pve servers and now its back only for those of level 65.

    I now have questions about this change that were not listed nor discussed in length on the patch notes.

    1. Will this outlaw mode act in the same fashion as it once did before it was removed from pve servers and server merges before?
    Meaning, will this change effect people of lower levels enabling them to be targets like before?
    2. Will this outlaw mode only effect those of level 65 enabling those under level 65 to be immune to it?
    Meaning, if someone is level 64 or lower, will they not be able to be targeted for pking while someone of level 65 is in outlaw mode?

    That is my main concern. While I do appreciate that outlaw mode will make things perhaps more exciting for those on pve servers in general, it perhaps could serve no more than to irritate someone that only wants to pve and not have to look over their shoulders from someone that wants to gank on another player on a pve server. My assumption is that is what a pvp server is for.

    Also before I go on some rant about it. Could the outlaw mode for pve servers only be a sort of glitch or is it actually intended.
    I've viewed pve servers a way to allow a player to work at their own pace in peace on building up a character in way to make it ready for pvp in the event they wish to transfer. After all, there was Gridiron, and Champions Skyring and all that which are pvp oriented. A good training ground, besides the alternative to duel someone willingly.

    Perhaps I'm just old fashioned in my thinking, and I apologize if my inquiry is found offensive.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    We made a minor improvement to a couple of loot boxes:

    We updated the Monarch's Treasure Chest and Prince's Treasure Chests from Tier 5 alkahests to Tier 6 alkahests

    Wot the heck is this? O.o
Sign In or Register to comment.