[TERA Console] The Grotto of Lost Souls update (v85) is now live! Read the patch notes here: https://bit.ly/TERACon_v85

[TERA PC] The 64-bit update (v97) is now live. Check out all the changes delivered on August 11 here: https://bit.ly/tera64_patchnotes
[TERA PC & CONSOLE] Summerfest Part 2: The Beach Bash is on from August 11 until September 1! Participate in event activities to earn tokens redeemable for costumes, consumables, mounts, and more! Details: https://bit.ly/tera_sf20

Patch Notes [1/10/17]

Comments

• KetothKetoth ✭✭✭✭
    Broken Prison Vanguard doesn't give Dragon scale
  • Why would you sepparate low players from 65 players. You cant even use skills there.
    TY for making kuma queue x10 times longer for absolutely no reason.
  • Ketoth wrote: »
    Broken Prison Vanguard doesn't give Dragon scale
    It doesn't give rewards points either, the same goes for the dungeons of the last patch. And they said that will improve these new system to make it more accessible for f2p players, looks like someone was lying about Tera not be p2w.
  • Nvm my question was answered in the forum
  • EmiyuEmiyu ✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Please make CS / FWC lv60-65? I think it will help the queue time a little bit.

EditL Same for other battleground: Iron and Kuma Royal.
  • BKLYNBKLYN ✭✭
    edited January 2017
    MattOsiris wrote: »
    Ray676 wrote: »
    Man ill probably be punished for saying so but someone at bluehole or whoever agreed to kumas bg changes needs to be fired

Kumas isn't pvp and it isn't fun. It's a braindead mode to farm pvp credits because it's easy. Also nothing is really gonna change. people less than 65 use kumas to level up and people at 65 barely queue it in the first place unless it's double or triple BG credits event. The queue times will barely change

ill add a little more to my opinion. cs, kumas, shouldnt be split into diff queues or made 65 only, ppl want 65 nly they had fwc for that with slightly more ks credit gain, i dont understand these changes and i hate how game devs dont play their own [filtered]

I like Kumas and I farmed Conflate through Kumas. One of my toons has the Kumas King achievement. Now I cant do Kumas because I cant get on a team. Kumas was fun and involved stradegy. I have had a great time in there, but now I cant - that's right - because I'm supposed to waste more than 20 minutes at times, trying to get on a team.

I feel your sentiment with the bolded. Although I don't agree that someone needs to be fired, BUT! A little more research needs to go into something like this. Employees should try queuing at off peak times, at the very least. People are going to complain even if the game is perfect, and if people who enjoyed Kumas were waiting for teams when it was mixed levels - what would make anyone think that segregating 65s from the rest of the population would be an improvement?

It isn't an improvement. Just because Im on a level 25 toon doesnt mean Im 12 years old, just the same as, just because Im on a level 65 toon doesnt mean Im an adult. Please combine it again! Please....*crosses fingers*

P.S. And, if anyone was thinking I would try queuing for a more 'elitist' BG, just because I cant do Kumas anymore - they weren't thinking straight. 'Elitists' are the most cancerous people to do anything with, imho.

• aeee98aeee98 ✭✭✭✭
    BKLYN wrote: »
    Man ill probably be punished for saying so but someone at bluehole or whoever agreed to kumas bg changes needs to be fired

Kumas isn't pvp and it isn't fun. It's a braindead mode to farm pvp credits because it's easy. Also nothing is really gonna change. people less than 65 use kumas to level up and people at 65 barely queue it in the first place unless it's double or triple BG credits event. The queue times will barely change

ill add a little more to my opinion. cs, kumas, shouldnt be split into diff queues or made 65 only, ppl want 65 nly they had fwc for that with slightly more ks credit gain, i dont understand these changes and i hate how game devs dont play their own [filtered]

I like Kumas and I farmed Conflate through Kumas. One of my toons has the Kumas King achievement. Now I cant do Kumas because I cant get on a team. Kumas was fun and involved stradegy. I have had a great time in there, but now I cant - that's right - because I'm supposed to waste more than 20 minutes at times, trying to get on a team.

I feel your sentiment with the bolded. Although I don't agree that someone needs to be fired, BUT! A little more research needs to go into something like this. Employees should try queuing at off peak times, at the very least. People are going to complain even if the game is perfect, and if people who enjoyed Kumas were waiting for teams when it was mixed levels - what would make anyone think that segregating 65s from the rest of the population would be an improvement?

It isn't an improvement. Just because Im on a level 25 toon doesnt mean Im 12 years old, just the same as, just because Im on a level 65 toon doesnt mean Im an adult. Please combine it again! Please....*crosses fingers*

P.S. And, if anyone was thinking I would try queuing for a more 'elitist' BG, just because I cant do Kumas anymore - they weren't thinking straight. 'Elitists' are the most cancerous people to do anything with, imho.

Idk, there are more cancerous "Elitists" from the very few Kumas I have seen (less than 50 across all characters), and they aren't even that good to begin with lol.
  • BKLYNBKLYN ✭✭
    edited January 2017
    aeee98 wrote: »
    BKLYN wrote: »

Idk, there are more cancerous "Elitists" from the very few Kumas I have seen (less than 50 across all characters), and they aren't even that good to begin with lol.

Thanks for your limited opinion, and noting your lack of overall experience with the BG. Perhaps any problems that caused the change are based on playtimes and not levels? Hmm...

But not all players are simply adolescent trash-talking 'weekend warriors' either. At least on FF, taken as a whole, the player base is relatively mature. Should the few change things drastically for the many?

Personally, Id rather go back to those rare occasions I waited 3 to 5 minutes for the ability to queue after a battle. Its far superior to waiting in queues for 20 or more minutes for 2 groups of 10 level 65s to even feel like doing Kumas.

Achievement aside, how is a new level 65 PvPer going to grind Conflate now? Harder BGs (both for queue and execution), and will they lose interest in the game altogether, if forced down that path?

This game is proud of the fact you have plenty of diversity, and dungeon diving isn't for everyone. What's the point of cramping that diversity on 1 aspect of everything this game has to offer?
  • The kuma change wasn't well thought out at all was it. Pretty much destroyed this bg too, que times at 65 will now take forever. It's not even like class vs class pvp, everyone has the same abilities and health, played with 65s doing even worse than some newbies to it(excluding alts) so there was no point of separating 1-64 and 65.
  • After seeing a video on the kuma's BG. I can see it not being "PVP" content. That particular bg is actually for children. Adults need higher caliber gaming content. It is my hope that people stop being 'yes" men and start standing up for what will actually "Work" for the American people.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Kiraboshi wrote: »
    tbh less 65s in kumas is a good thing.

Go q 3s/fwc/CS stop playing [filtered] non-BGs.

or just stop play tera and just afk in velika with cute elin dance ;)

because sincerely it is only for cute elin if i still log in tera ;)
    Xerray wrote: »
    How about removing Kumas altogether??

or you can remove tera
    Roly wrote: »
    The old Kumas game was great.. but people complains about low lvl players....current Kumas Royale is the most stupid bg i ever see and people complain too sooooo... it doesn't matter what they do with this piece of [filtered] BG... was made for [filtered] people and obviously they only know pretty well how to complain for everything so [filtered] off and let developed team do their job, (who kill enemy mama more faster)? .-. stupid argument .
    do you feel developed team do their job in the last 2 years? i only see tera collapsed because this developed team, we lost alliance, it is harder to get members for guild, we cant explore anymore off map, our island of dawn is destroyed, skycastle just rot in the sky, it is because deve team if we are stuck with [filtered]+15 crap, alchemy became useless and i think i forget so many things
  • Here is an idea. How about the people complaining come up with some new lore for Tera to be submitted There is still plenty of Map not being used and undiscovered. Perhaps someone can come up with some new end game content to make it a reason to do dungeons and quest to get the new gears.

I'm sorry. I just find it actually pointless to just do dungeoning,, and endless dungeoning only to try and acquire gear that you really won't use except to fight othe rplayers or have a stronger gear for when the come out with the next strongest dungeon.

That being the point. Dungeon. No lore. No questing to actually be done. Just instance matching and doing dungeons. We need more questing. MORE storyline content. That's what I go for. that's what I come for.
  • In my modest opinion.... the battlegrounds changes separated by levels only complicated everything, I personally enjoyed low lvl CS, we did not have to wait so long to join the group, learning was better, more time to learn tactics before we reached the 65, being that you can gather more points. Finally .... in the division of kuma, I saw q at level 65, the wait is much higher ... but what left me very sad was for the achievements that was also Modified, With my character level 65, I can not complete a 20-64 mode, now it is impossible to complete ..... I always intend to prefer pve, but I'm watching how pvp is dying, it is lamentable.
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    We made a minor improvement to a couple of loot boxes:

We updated the Monarch's Treasure Chest and Prince's Treasure Chests from Tier 5 alkahests to Tier 6 alkahests

Wot the heck is this? O.o

Those are chests for VM2 mats... not sure why they are even bothered to be mentioned in the patch notes...
  • I am 1 hour 45 minutes to play kumas, I am 65 lvl .... wrong!