[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Moonlight Warrior, new class. When will it release?

2

Comments

  • TTD5AWMNM5 wrote: »
    Lunar Dancer looks amazing however it's gonna be worse than brawler :/

    When you say "worse" I think you mean insanely stronger, better and filled with sickness in terms of OP, right? Because, if you're saying it's gonna be weaker in damage and mechanics than Bralwer, then, I don't know what to say here, only to wait and see.
  • Zestroia wrote: »
    TTD5AWMNM5 wrote: »
    Lunar Dancer looks amazing however it's gonna be worse than brawler :/

    When you say "worse" I think you mean insanely stronger, better and filled with sickness in terms of OP, right? Because, if you're saying it's gonna be weaker in damage and mechanics than Bralwer, then, I don't know what to say here, only to wait and see.

    Just coz its a new class doesnt mean it has to be OP. It just new. Your not used to it so ofc its gonna seen hard at first, right? same thing happened with ninja, people didnt know how to fight it so they started QQ'ing that it needed a nerf when the class is exactly as its name suggest a ninja, fast and powerful. a brawler might still hurt more than a lunar dancer, since it has similar damage to ninja. its just how it works man
  • Zestroia wrote: »
    TTD5AWMNM5 wrote: »
    Lunar Dancer looks amazing however it's gonna be worse than brawler :/

    When you say "worse" I think you mean insanely stronger, better and filled with sickness in terms of OP, right? Because, if you're saying it's gonna be weaker in damage and mechanics than Bralwer, then, I don't know what to say here, only to wait and see.

    Just coz its a new class doesnt mean it has to be OP. It just new. Your not used to it so ofc its gonna seen hard at first, right? same thing happened with ninja, people didnt know how to fight it so they started QQ'ing that it needed a nerf when the class is exactly as its name suggest a ninja, fast and powerful. a brawler might still hurt more than a lunar dancer, since it has similar damage to ninja. its just how it works man

    You're so dead wrong on so many levels dude, you're dreaming or just very good at trolling. Lunar Dancer has stacks, and an insane damage output pieced together along with some nice dodge mobility like Ninja's, if you want to go there about the total output of damage, Berserkers are supposed to be the stronger physical dps class in Tera, but their skills are slower than a turtle and it needs more mechanics and precision to actually even be a little bit viable while playing this role. I'm not saying Lunar Dancer is gonna be the best thing ever, because we don't have the class yet, and we don't know how it's gonna be for real, but let's also not try to throw some dirt just because it's new. Like, yeah, Brawler has very good damage, but her strongest part are her skills and the low cds on them, you can amass a high combo with ease while also blocking, so, I am still trying to figure out what you're trying to say here. And one more thing that bugs me on your faulty comment is that you assume, that this game, is based only on PVP, throwing aside the PVE and it's mechanics, by saying stuff like "same thing happened with ninja, people didn't know how to fight it." you do realize that this game's main core is the PVE here, right? Not the PVP. So, again, your argument is invalid. Every new class when it is it's time to be revealed is insanely OP at first, and makes sense for people to not know how to deal with it, like, obviously. But soon nerfs will come and people will get over the part of "Oh, damn it's so broken and I don't know how to counter it." So, about PVP, is only a matter of time and understanding.
  • @Zestroia

    Gunner has a RE bar, high damage, and high defense. But you don't see a gunner at the top of the PVP pyrimad.

    Ofc i know about PVE, but thats not the issue here. I'm saying that in the beginning when a class is dropped into a game that has PvP, people generally think it's op. No matter what game it will be, Tera is no exception. First day of Ninja patch I dueled some noob ninjas and got rekt. why? IDK what to expect and ninjas we're just fast af. Its not knowing how to deal with new classes, or even old ones, that fuels the motives behind discussions like "Nerf X speed and dmg" "idk how you win against a X" not saying your wrong, but the new class would seem freakishly op regardless, because of your lack of experience. Then again the class hasn't come yet, it may be like brawler at release.

  • @Zestroia

    Gunner has a RE bar, high damage, and high defense. But you don't see a gunner at the top of the PVP pyrimad.

    Ofc i know about PVE, but thats not the issue here. I'm saying that in the beginning when a class is dropped into a game that has PvP, people generally think it's op. No matter what game it will be, Tera is no exception. First day of Ninja patch I dueled some noob ninjas and got rekt. why? IDK what to expect and ninjas we're just fast af. Its not knowing how to deal with new classes, or even old ones, that fuels the motives behind discussions like "Nerf X speed and dmg" "idk how you win against a X" not saying your wrong, but the new class would seem freakishly op regardless, because of your lack of experience. Then again the class hasn't come yet, it may be like brawler at release.

    That makes more sense now, you're right here, thank you for explaining this to me, because I was really confused at some point. In the end, no matter what we say here, are just pure speculations here and there. Personally, I want to give it a chance, that new class. It seems nice and fresh and not just a copy paste. The only downside for me is that it is another female locked class, but I'm not the one making the game, and I have no lose or profit from that decision, I am merely a player, and on an f2p game, I don't have any right to complain about that part of this f2p game.
  • same, I wish I could make a Popo Lunar dancer tho, it would look perfect
  • same, I wish I could make a Popo Lunar dancer tho, it would look perfect

    So rad and perfect, I agree. lol
  • @Zestroia

    Gunner has a RE bar, high damage, and high defense. But you don't see a gunner at the top of the PVP pyrimad.

    Ofc i know about PVE, but thats not the issue here. I'm saying that in the beginning when a class is dropped into a game that has PvP, people generally think it's op. No matter what game it will be, Tera is no exception. First day of Ninja patch I dueled some noob ninjas and got rekt. why? IDK what to expect and ninjas we're just fast af. Its not knowing how to deal with new classes, or even old ones, that fuels the motives behind discussions like "Nerf X speed and dmg" "idk how you win against a X" not saying your wrong, but the new class would seem freakishly op regardless, because of your lack of experience. Then again the class hasn't come yet, it may be like brawler at release.

    When gunner first came out it was at the top of the pvp pyramid but they got nerfed.
  • Another female gender locked class. And not even famani. SHAME
  • So, anyone got news? I talked to some people in game yesterday, and they told me the new class is probably gonna head out at March, I am not even sure if that's true, and to be honest, this seems way too fast, I thought EU and NA are like 6-7 months behind by KTera? And also, warrior's revamp update is coming out this Tuesday, that's what I know, they told me they saw these info's from the dev himself on a stream video. Can anyone confirm?
  • AyiAyi ✭✭✭
    Probably TERA anniversary
  • Aren't they gonna do a slayer revamp also?
  • Ayi wrote: »
    Probably TERA anniversary

    That's way long now, and it doesn't make sense, NATera is closer to KTera's release schedule by 2-3 months difference. I hope it'll come out somewhere in March and not April or May.
  • well Jtera always gets their stuff a month before we do and they havent got it yet, Their probably getting in mid March and we wont see it til the end of april
  • We're probably not getting any ETA from En Mass, last they "dared" to provide them it ended up creating the Soon™ that everyone still uses, proving yet again how great, grown up and mature TERA community is. I wouldn't be surprised it's now company policy not to share any ETA that's not solidly confirmed, as in gonna arrive in a couple days.

    I do wish for a approximated date too, based on KTERA they got it roughly 2 months after Warrior revamp.
Sign In or Register to comment.