[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Moonlight Warrior, new class. When will it release?

13»

Comments

• Well, all that's left to do, is to just sit and wait to see, I guess.
  • Okay so its called a paragon apparently and it's coming out april
  • No, we need it to be Moondancer! And it'll come out on 4th - 5th April confirmed. lmao
  • I hope it's moondancer seems folks wanna call it a Valkyrie -_- it sure as hell doesn't look like a Valkyrie.
  • I hope it's moondancer seems folks wanna call it a Valkyrie -_- it sure as [filtered] doesn't look like a Valkyrie.

That. It's not a Valkyrie, it's a Moondancer, filled with the power of the Moonlight and her moves are dancing. So, Valkyrie would fit to a class with a sword and shield and some white wings or something on her armor on the legs, a silver plate, heavy armor gear, etc etc. I'll get 100% tilted if they keep it as Valkyrie instead of Moondancer.
  • I read somewhere that it will release AFTER the naming event.
  • I'm so excited for this class!!1!!!!
  • MoonzieMoonzie
    edited March 2017
    WMDFREG9RL wrote: »
    I read somewhere that it will release AFTER the naming event.

It will be on April 4 or earlier, we will see when the official release date is by probably Wednesday next week, after the class naming poll is over.
  • 4th April, don't mislead people, the game on it's own says when you choose a name for reservation, that you can create this character on 4th April 2017.
  • You guys sure about it being released tomorrow?