Dungeon Reset Scrolls Now Available from the Vanguard Quartermaster

edited January 2017 in General Discussion
Happy Friday everyone!

If you're looking to do a lot of dungeon grinding this weekend, and are wondering how you can get your hands on reset scrolls for the dungeon of your choice, I have news. Dungeon Reset Scrolls are now on sale in Highwatch. Stop by and say hello to Sionne, the Vanguard Quartermaster, and pick up some reset scrolls if you need them.

Scrolls that are available are:
  • 600 VG Credits - Broken Prison
  • 500 VG Credits - Ruinous Manor (Hard)
  • 300 VG Credits - Ruinous Manor
  • 300 VG Credits - Lilith's Keep (Hard)
  • 200 VG Credits - Lilith's Keep

Happy hunting, and enjoy your weekend!
«1

Comments

  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    Personally, i think this solves the problem, but i would still look into the current reset scrolls and elite ones too. Still thank you, now we can use our VG credits on something else other than alkahest boxes and crystals.
  • I suggest we add them to cash shop too ~~
  • Very good!
  • This is a nice change provided EME keeps this up to date and actually remembers to put the new reset scrolls for new dungeons when they come out later down the line.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    XR6GREJ4WD wrote: »
    streetdog wrote: »
    I suggest we add them to cash shop too ~~
    How about staying positive for once.

    Anyways, this is good since VG credits are losing value. Hate how the Korean server is giving us things we don't need so thank goodness you can do something like this.

    This does make our current reset scrolls pretty much wasted. This sounds like elite needs a revamp at this rate if you want ppl to keep the subscription.

    There is a post where you can propose what you like to have on elite.
  • ElinUsagi wrote: »
    XR6GREJ4WD wrote: »
    streetdog wrote: »
    I suggest we add them to cash shop too ~~
    How about staying positive for once.

    Anyways, this is good since VG credits are losing value. Hate how the Korean server is giving us things we don't need so thank goodness you can do something like this.

    This does make our current reset scrolls pretty much wasted. This sounds like elite needs a revamp at this rate if you want ppl to keep the subscription.

    There is a post where you can propose what you like to have on elite.

    Just an idea, but I think elite should have its own permanent reset scroll, on the bar, that works for all dungeons (including new releases) with a 24 hour cool down. That would remove the need for the elite resets taking up unneeded inventory space, and would free up the daily consumable box to include something else, such as non-tradeable noctenium.
  • JasonLucasJasonLucas ✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Since the old resets are "useless" now, could at least the cooldown be removed so we can farm old dungeons as much we want.
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    XR6GREJ4WD wrote: »
    streetdog wrote: »
    I suggest we add them to cash shop too ~~
    How about staying positive for once.

    Anyways, this is good since VG credits are losing value. Hate how the Korean server is giving us things we don't need so thank goodness you can do something like this.

    This does make our current reset scrolls pretty much wasted. This sounds like elite needs a revamp at this rate if you want ppl to keep the subscription.

    There is a post where you can propose what you like to have on elite.

    Just an idea, but I think elite should have its own permanent reset scroll, on the bar, that works for all dungeons (including new releases) with a 24 hour cool down. That would remove the need for the elite resets taking up unneeded inventory space, and would free up the daily consumable box to include something else, such as non-tradeable noctenium.
    Don't open the box so you will have 4 items in one slot.
  • JasonLucas wrote: »
    Don't open the box so you will have 4 items in one slot.

    I use the included crafter's cure often, so I have to.
  • the crystals in vg is what kept the game economy from collapsing...
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Noesis Thanks, it is very good, can you please update and improve Enchantment Boon Box too? It needed attention for ages now.
  • ShikineShikine ✭✭✭
    I do not welcome this change :) Where is my drop?
  • GinjitsuGinjitsu ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zoknahal wrote: »
    Personally, i think this solves the problem, but i would still look into the current reset scrolls and elite ones too. Still thank you, now we can use our VG credits on something else other than alkahest boxes and crystals.

    This doesn't solve the problem at all, Elite Reset scrolls are still useless and now VG credits is wasted on dungeons that don't give enough credits.
  • They are kinda expensive, how about 50 credits each scroll? Or fix elite reset scrolls or perma reset scroll drop.
  • XerrayXerray ✭✭✭
    lol those prices..
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Soffyasd wrote: »
    They are kinda expensive, how about 50 credits each scroll? Or fix elite reset scrolls or perma reset scroll drop.

    How are they expensive? My not played a lot chars have like 4 to 5K credits on them.
«1
Sign In or Register to comment.