[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

From girl gamers...

11113151617

Comments

  • The [filtered] is this thread lol.

    1. It's an inside joke that everyone you meet online playing as a girl is a perv. Get over it. Also if you do feel the need to showcase your gender, you're an attention [filtered]. Also get over it. You don't understand what people mean when they say there aren't any girl gamers. They don't literally mean no gamers are girls, they mean gamers aren't a gendered term and you sticking "girl" on it is attention seeking.

    2. Stick up for yourself [filtered], you sound pathetic how you let everyone walk all over you. Whatever, ability shows. If you're the tank that clears flawlessly, or the healer that carries, people will know.

    3. Typical gamer [filtered]-talk, if you cant deal with it gtfo?

    4. What the [filtered] are you unhappy about, if a dude wants to give you free [filtered] take it. You don't have to return [filtered], and if they get salty about it tell em to [filtered] off? And in the opposite case [filtered] them anyway if they don't wanna interact with you, they don't have an obligation to.

    5. Non-issue. Do whatever the [filtered] you want with the stuff it was given to you for free.

    6. Do you really care what a little [filtered] thinks about you?

    7. Not their fault. Girls don't talk about wanking as often or as unabashedly as guys. Deal with it.

    8. Anyone worth getting to know (read:has gone outside his/her mom's basement) wouldn't be.

    9. Same as 8. Anyone who's ever been outside will not expect you to look like their favourite pornstar.

    ITT: Typical whining and playing the victim. Grow some [filtered] OP.
  • VenpaiVenpai ✭✭✭
    Ziomicio wrote: »
    Venpai wrote: »
    Ziomicio wrote: »
    Kertain wrote: »
    I literally just said that men don't get to comment on women's issues .
    We get to when you start asking us to solve your own personal issues for you.

    "hey maybe stop being a [filtered] and call out other jerks if you can. we can't do this all alone some help would be nice."

    "UHM THAT'S UR PROBLEM???? SILLY WIMIN"

    Quite indeed, expecially when I'm 3 times more likely to be murdered than you simply based on our genders yet you're the one who has a phobia about being murdered I do think you're being kind of silly.
    That and the sarcasm every time you get emotional about something that is said.

    i'm a [filtered] woman i am 3 times as likely to be murdered as well, but let's not make it a contest here. stay on topic.

    i'm not emotional? the sarcasm is what you are saying, worded in a more blunt and obvious fashion. if i was going to slap an emotion on here: amused that men butt their noses into topics not about issues they face, and then talk like they have any weight on the situation. and then when we're like hey since you're here and you agree this is bad, here's some stuff you can do and you're like [filtered] you. like???? no men should be commenting on this issue with their opinions on why we're "wrong".

    if this was the opposite topic made, about male gamer stereotypes, you would shut down any woman who came in and gave her opinion and no one would bat an eye, and a lot of sexist comments would probably be sprinkled in.

    as a side note: anyone responding with a comment that has absolutely nothing to do with what is being said and is a wild comparison to slavery to "try" to prove a point, shut up and don't bother.
  • FalsifierFalsifier ✭✭✭
    Venpai wrote: »
    i'm a [filtered] woman i am 3 times as likely to be murdered as well, but let's not make it a contest here. stay on topic.

    Maybe in highly religious countries woman are in danger , but here we live in civilization and it's exactly the opposite

    Will these radical feminist realize men are just women with flat chest and penises ? we are not monsters created by nature with the only purpose to hunt down women
    fFtXHHJ.png
    Venpai wrote: »

    i'm not emotional? the sarcasm is what you are saying, worded in a more blunt and obvious fashion. if i was going to slap an emotion on here: amused that men butt their noses into topics not about issues they face, and then talk like they have any weight on the situation. and then when we're like hey since you're here and you agree this is bad, here's some stuff you can do and you're like [filtered] you. like???? no men should be commenting on this issue with their opinions on why we're "wrong".

    The title is not '' only girls and whoever has girl social identity can talk here''
    Venpai wrote: »
    as a side note: anyone responding with a comment that has absolutely nothing to do with what is being said and is a wild comparison to slavery to "try" to prove a point, shut up and don't bother.

    ohh dude , you sure are mad

  • VenpaiVenpai ✭✭✭
    TWMagimay wrote: »
    Venpai wrote: »
    Ziomicio wrote: »
    Kertain wrote: »
    I literally just said that men don't get to comment on women's issues .
    We get to when you start asking us to solve your own personal issues for you.

    "hey maybe stop being a [filtered] and call out other jerks if you can. we can't do this all alone some help would be nice."

    "UHM THAT'S UR PROBLEM???? SILLY WIMIN"

    You can either eat your cake or have it, both simply doesn't work. You don't get to be a stronger independent woman who doesn't need no man except for when you need men to hop on the white horse and race to your rescue. Also, what do you mean "if you can"? Who is incapable of calling out jerks?

    i've repeatedly said "can" because of safety. not wanting to be harassed. etc etc do you read my posts? don't bother responding to that, because you're ignoring them if you are.

    also: implying """"strong independent""" people don't need some help once in a while in GENERAL is frankly rude and demeaning to anyone.
    Falsifier wrote: »
    ohh dude , you sure are mad

    shut up if you're not going to at least try and discuss things. i said this because it's derailing the topic to try and make yourself look smart and topical.
  • VenpaiVenpai ✭✭✭
    Ziomicio wrote: »
    But men commenting saying you're right are welcome? I didn't see you insulting the gay guy who said "oh i'm doing the same to guys so they get a piece of it" for doing the same things you detest. In fact you're praising him. I find that hypocritical, but that's by a longshot not the most hypocritical thing in this topic.I wouldn't give a damn about your gender because unlike you I'm not sexist.

    i didn't see the guy you're talking about comment, so why are you yelling at me about it? that's like getting mad at me for making sure your stuff didn't get stolen in a public place when i'm at home, on the couch, and i don't even know who you are.


    also LMFAO you think calling guys out on their [filtered], telling you you're derailing a topic you don't have a say in, is sexist? shut uuuuuuuup.and i didn't say they were exclusively welcome, but they're willing to listen to what we have to say and not derail our discussion and shut us down on things we know better about. so yes, in this instance, i would rather have someone who agrees with me in this case. because all the differing opinions in here are by entitled men who think they know more about this than the women and bring no new light or different perspective. it's shut up we have it bad too, shut up there's starving kids in africa. shut up slavery happened.

    but yeah have fun with the circle [filtered] of likes from the only two people in this thread who agree with you. have fun in your own world.

    @Spacecats

    this is getting stupid, can we just lock this thread? poor op probably doesn't appreciate this.
  • KertainKertain ✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Ziomicio wrote: »
    Kertain wrote: »
    I literally just said that men don't get to comment on women's issues .
    We get to when you start asking us to solve your own personal issues for you.

    Good job, it wasn't me saying that it was @cuz, thank you for proving that you're all fair players.

    I am more than enough to solve my own issues, my life moto is: "I don't care about race, gender, religion, when I punch someone they all bleed red."
  • VenpaiVenpai ✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Ziomicio wrote: »
    i didn't see the guy you're talking about comment, so why are you yelling at me about it? that's like getting mad at me for making sure your stuff didn't get stolen in a public place when i'm at home, on the couch, and i don't even know who you are.

    I can really relate to that! What a marvelous thing to say, I COMPLETELY AND WHOLEHEARTEDLY AGREE!
    So next time you go whine about men not doing anything about harassment you receive, please reread that sentence and imagine me saying it.
    telling you you're derailing a topic you don't have a say in, is sexist?
    Indeed when someone slanders my entire gender I don't even get to defend it. Did you even read the OP?
    bring no different perspective [...] it's shut up we have it bad too, shut up there's starving kids in africa

    How about shut up and do something about it yourself because... read above.

    EDIT - Removed profanityreally? this is pointless. guess men have, once again, taken over a topic that was made for women. good job! i'll go back to the kitchen or w/e men tell women to go these days.

    ps: lmao you can be prejudice against men but not SEXIST to them. they have the power in the world, but lol good try. :+1::+1::+1:
  • KertainKertain ✭✭✭
    @Ziomicio

    You lose all respect at the moment you forge posts.
  • TWMagimayTWMagimay ✭✭✭✭✭
    Venpai wrote: »
    i've repeatedly said "can" because of safety. not wanting to be harassed. etc etc do you read my posts? don't bother responding to that, because you're ignoring them if you are.

    Any belief that's not worth the consequence of "mean words on the internet" is not a belief worth talking about. If your fear of being harassed online is stronger than you desire to proect somebody, you have no desire to protect them.
    also: implying """"strong independent""" people don't need some help once in a while in GENERAL is frankly rude and demeaning to anyone.

    Strong and independent people know when(and who) to ask for help and when it's on them to deal with their problems. Weak hypocritical posers try to insult people into helping them. Also, I have yet to see a strong independent person run around crying that somebody was mean to them and demand others shield them from WORDS.
  • KertainKertain ✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    @Ziomicio
    Go back and read who indeed said that, tell me the page and number of post, and tell me if it was me.
  • VenpaiVenpai ✭✭✭
    TWMagimay wrote: »
    Venpai wrote: »
    i've repeatedly said "can" because of safety. not wanting to be harassed. etc etc do you read my posts? don't bother responding to that, because you're ignoring them if you are.

    Any belief that's not worth the consequence of "mean words on the internet" is not a belief worth talking about. If your fear of being harassed online is stronger than you desire to proect somebody, you have no desire to protect them.
    also: implying """"strong independent""" people don't need some help once in a while in GENERAL is frankly rude and demeaning to anyone.

    Strong and independent people know when(and who) to ask for help and when it's on them to deal with their problems. Weak hypocritical posers try to insult people into helping them. Also, I have yet to see a strong independent person run around crying that somebody was mean to them and demand others shield them from WORDS.

    i was speaking in general, not just online. but if you think some people stop at just "mean words" on the internet, then you're delusional. doxxing, stalking, etc.

    if you think words are JUST words in some cases then. well. your privilege is showing. speaking to real life for a moment, emotional abuse and mental abuse are real things. and some of that abuse is """just words""" so if you want to like, invalidate some abuse victims with saying words are "just words" then sure have fun :+1:

    and yes before you say anything OBVIOUSLY some words are just words. your heals suck, you are bad at the game, etc etc are just words. you know what i mean.
  • KertainKertain ✭✭✭
    @Ziomicio
    Thank you for that, I also want to apologize because I blamed @cuz on that sentence, he or she or it was saying similar stuff yesterday, but apparently not at fault
This discussion has been closed.